Sunday 22/9/13 What are you playing today?

teaulc

Re: Sunday 22/9/13 What are you playing today? Nothing going right so far. Out $750 PLO on Boyles 2 pair and flush draw vs flopped straight. Out WCOOP 43 SAT A5 to J8 not long before the bubble after they pushed on my blind. Out WCOOP 43 SAT QQ to K7 (Called my 3 bet allin preflop and made a flush.) Currently in $1k GTD PLO and $8k GTD $21 Super KO on Stars. If I bust these early I will take the night off.

Re: Sunday 22/9/13 What are you playing today?

check your Coral accounts' date=' just got 2 $11 tokens :) and an $11 token in my Coral/Encore account[/quote'] thanks mate playing these tonight one holdem , one omaha gl plus regular sunday freerolls on 2 laptops grrrr

Re: Sunday 22/9/13 What are you playing today? Was just about to post, but ian already mentioned... penny satellite to DTD Grand Prix (note Day 2 of GP clashes with PL Championships), 2p buyin inclusive of fee with 100x£10 satellites up for grabs, 4000/4 freezeout structure. Edit: 8pm start

Re: Sunday 22/9/13 What are you playing today? Well managed a cash in $2.20 Sunday iPoker Deepstack 22nd outta 359 so happy with my performance there and maintaining a bit of discipline trying to grind out micro's without really depositing for as long as can :) The Freeroll's were interesting tried to get knocked out of IWF Paddy Freeroll ended up in chiplead typical before finally bust AQ>AA then AKs>66 for 59th / 1200+ , also got close in Coral Super Sunday Freeroll but busted AK > AQ well all but 2 blinds , Sharky I gambled as only able to play 2 iPoker sites unfortunately. So ended up sitting out Betfred Post Match Freeroll which managed 8th outta 504 for £5 and believe a £5 free bet before losing AQ > 88 which was bit annoying as guy was shoving so wide and playing super loose. But on plus side starting to enjoy poker a bit more again and less tilt factor :eek

Well managed a cash in $2.20 Sunday iPoker Deepstack 22nd outta 359 so happy with my performance there and maintaining a bit of discipline trying to grind out micro's without really depositing for as long as can :) The Freeroll's were interesting tried to get knocked out of IWF Paddy Freeroll ended up in chiplead typical before finally bust AQ>AA then AKs>66 for 59th / 1200+ , also got close in Coral Super Sunday Freeroll but busted AK > AQ well all but 2 blinds , Sharky I gambled as only able to play 2 iPoker sites unfortunately. So ended up sitting out Betfred Post Match Freeroll which managed 8th outta 504 for £5 and believe a £5 free bet before losing AQ > 88 which was bit annoying as guy was shoving so wide and playing super loose. But on plus side starting to enjoy poker a bit more again and less tilt factor :eek
you need to pay and get sandiebox meaning you can play more ipoker skins on the laptop other than just 2 mate it cost bout 30 quid but defo worth it in the long run

Done for the night, decent run for a night off, just 2 pence down. Dtd GP penny roll = 74/155 (100) +£11 seat Dtd GP 50 seat sat = 68/168 (50) Penny rolls continue every night this week at 6pm & 8pm. Gl Ian and any other PL'ers still in and indeed wherever else you're playing tonight :hope

Dtd GP penny roll = 74/155 (100) +£11 seat Dtd GP 50 seat sat = 68/168 (50) Penny rolls continue every night this week at 6pm & 8pm. Gl Ian and any other PL'ers still in and indeed wherever else you're playing tonight :hope
Thanks Bart, I converted 1p into £10 and then £10 into £60 so quite happy. Were you playing as 'Eagle Eight' or something similar ? If so, apologies, I didn't see your comment in the chat box until after you'd gone.