Serie B > Sat 24th August

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Avellino v Novara (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brescia v Virtus Lanciano (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Varese (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Latina (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Modena v Palermo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Padova v Trapani (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pescara v Juve Stabia (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reggina v Bari (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Siena v Crotone (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spezia v Cittadella (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ternana v Carpi (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Serie B > Sat 24th August Reggina V Bari Reggina +0 @ 17/25 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit I am going to kick things off in this division with a small bet on Reggina. My AH stake levels are between 2-3 units this season but I'm reducing the bet size here because of the low odds (normally don't make plays below 1.75) and the fact that this is the first day of the season where strange things can happen. Reggina have been strong in the market over the summer with the likes of LB Contessa, DM Strasser, LM Sbaffo (out for this game), CM Rigoni and CF Cocco all comming in while CM De Rose should be a good performer after being out on-loan last year. Ex-Sampdoria coach Gianluca Atzori returns as coach and the board will be hoping he brings back the vibe and passion to the home crowd. I think he is a decent appointment and Reggina should be contesting a playoff place this year if everything goes well. Bari on the other hand have had a pretty horrible summer, a much needed takeover did not transpire leaving the club in continued financial difficulty. Torrente, who was a gifted coach at this level, departed and a decent replacement was made in the form of Carmine Gautieri. Mysteriously Gautieri quit after just a few days in the job and so it has been left to Roberto Alberti to take charge of first team affairs. Key centre-forward and captain Fracesco Caputo has been suspended (some would say harshly) for a Bari game embroiled in match fixing controversey some years ago. Several other first team players have also departed from an already small squad. For this game Bari have a ridiculous amount of young and inexperienced players that will have to step-up. Their new look defense will take time to gel while upfront their is no Fedato in addition to Caputo leaving them very light on firepower. The midfield will be Bari's strongest area here with the likes of Romizi and Sciaudone but Reggina also have some very strong central midfield players to counter balance. I just feel Bari are weak at either end of the pitch heading into this one, the Reggina defense isn't in great shape at the momment but they are not facing a world beating attack here. On the flipside Reggina have the likes of Di Michele, Gerardi and Cocco in the final third so that young Bari defense should have its hands full here. The other thing to consider is that Reggina have players they can bring off the bench to change the module, dynamics etc. if things are not going well. Bari simply do not have the same ability here. One more reason for keeping the stake small here, Bari were in all kinds of turmoil last year but really thrived in the face of huge adversity. Admittedly their team is weaker now but they do have 1 or 2 players that can battle and I don't think this will be a walk in the park for Reggina by any means. There are many things to learn in Serie B but one of them is do not underestimate Bari, I wouldn't be suprised if they managed to confound the odds once again this year. Very early doors and many questions still to be answered about many of the teams but I just felt some money had to go down on this game and this situation, I will be interested to see what the outcome is.

Re: Serie B > Sat 24th August Reggina – Bari Review: Reggina last season was a struggle, they escaped relegation in tough battle. This season I don’t expect anything different as comparing to previous season their team is well, eaker as best scorer Comi, very imp. Defender Ely and midfielders Memhet Hetemaj and Marco Armellino all ended their loans and left the team, along with midfielders Rizzato, Armelino and attacker Sarno. All of those players were important for the team in previous season. Good news for Reggina is that they can still count on winter transfers Di Michele and Colucci, especially first one was instrumental for their successful staying in the league. Transfer window so far was poor as is their financial situation, only attacker Cocco and midf. Caballero came into Reggina. Gianluca Atzori is new coach (last season Spezia 5 games only) and he will have tough task on his hands and for now he used 3-5-2 tactics. Update: In last two days two good players joined – namely Strasser and Rigoni both for midfield, that will give this team a big boost. Bari lost loads of players that were key for them in last season: key players Bellomo and def Borghese went away, while also regulars Lamanna (gk) Polenta (def); Ristovski (def); Rossi (def); Iunco (att); Tallo (att) ended their loans, while regular attacker Caputo is also out after being suspended for 3.5 years. There were some interesting players IN; like goalie Guarna, midfielder and U21 Italian international Fossati, defenders Samnick from PSG B and Sabelli from Roma. Problems arises also at coach “position”, as Gautieri left the club he joined only in June, due to disagreement about transfer policy with the club. Problem for Bari will surely be in attack as their best scorer Caputo is banned (17 goals last season) and Bellomo who was creator also out, while also missing almost the whole backline from last season is bound to hurt them + added that they have very young and inexperienced back line is also not a big plus. We should see 4-2-3-1 from them in this season. Team news: Home: Despite worries that both Di Michele (key attacker) and new transfer Rigoni (will be key midfield) will miss out, they are in team, but I doubt they will start the game. So far only Sbaffo from midf is out – replaceable. New man Strasser is also in team against Bari Away: Fossati who looks to be one of better transfers for Bari, key attackers Caputo and Ghezzal, rotation attacker Fedato all miss out along with replaceable defender Altobello Preview: It is a game off teams that lost a lot in off season and could be in for hard season of grafting to safety. Even worse for Bari is that new pair of coaches just took over at beginning of August so probably they will have some problems with that. Reggina looks at the moment more stable team of those two so that might give them an edge in this game, despite losing lots of players they still look to me a bit better at the moment and more stable at back – two official games so far, they won it with 1-0. I also expect low scoring game – as you could see both teams lost a lot in attack and both coaches did use defensive oriented players on wing positions in Cup games, so that might give us a clue about scoring goals in next game. One important aspect here to consider is experience as Reggina has it far more at the moment as Bari looks again as a team of youngsters. This might be good – as they played superb football last season at the beginning but they fallen down soon after that, so lots of inconsistency can be again expected from Bari team. Betting advice: It is hard to offer strong advice at this moment, but due to home advantage and all reasons mentioned above, I find -0.25 @ 2.13 that is offered on SBOBET really nice suggestion. Update: If Di Michele and Rigoni will play, with all the missings at Bari and also players that left the team, Reggina looks more that capable of taking this one. Also worth mentioning is that it is open day in Reggina so free admission to the game so expecting quite full stadium. Notice: this is the part of newsletter/analysis that is sent out to the clients. More infos on the web page. Hope you find preview helpfull. Regards, azz.

Re: Serie B > Sat 24th August Reggina-Bari Totally different situations for the two teams. In Reggio Calabria the owner Foti is investing to make a solid team for coach Atzori. Certainly the team won't be able to compete the top ones of this league,last season they saved during last rounds,I think less problems that season.Reggina is middle table team!Solid preseason for Reggina: beating in Italy Cup Carpi and Crotone (hot derby) both 1-0 thanks to goals scored by Gerardi. Arrived in last days good reinforcements: Strasser and Rigoni. And they added Sainz Maze from Barcelona B. Bari in opposite situation: manager Angelozzi is doing his best but not easy in this situation. Owner Matarrese wants to leave from long times but any one is interested to buy the Club.Supporters would want a new owner and athmopera is bad!New Trainer(Gautieri ex Bari player) left about 20 days ago.Team will travel whit young team coach. Team has been sent out by Coppa Italia by Atalanta (3-0 ) and previously made a mediocre performance against Lumezzane, passing the turn only at penalties. Without Caputo (banned till January) there have been serious scoring problems for Bari and so the team is looking around for a new striker (Ghezzal is leaving the squad...), possibly Junior Tallo from Roma Youth... but wont be able to play friday night,Bari will miss two best midfielders Fossati and Fedato(banned). Many supporters predicted in this open stadium day wanted by the president Foti for the ***8220; Amaranto fest***8221; (Reggina) it is 100th anniversary of team. More than 9000 supperters for sure! i think 1-0/2-0 don't forget Reggina isn't a promotion candidate so Hw is not sure but odds represent a value,i would't surprise to see a draw here.i'm pretty sure Bari will make only defence to get 1 point.so maybe under 2.5 could be ok too here!low stake NB:Serie B is always Tricky but at these conditions HW is must to try.DC 1x and Dnb are safer of course.Ah too of course

Re: Serie B > Sat 24th August Brescia, Empoli and Pescara should win here, because are stronger then actual rivals... but you know it is serie b.... so i will try Padova at home against new promotoed Trapani. These sides just meet in C Italia, and Trapani won, I expect another kind of performance from home team. Trapani will be very hard to crack probably, bu ti can see home team determined to get a good result and start another assault for serie A promotion this year. Stake of 3