** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackburn Rovers v Nottingham Forest (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.40 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Blackpool v Barnsley (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.60 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bolton Wanderers v Reading (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Charlton Athletic v Middlesbrough (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Town v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ipswich Town v Millwall (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.91 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield Wednesday v Burnley (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Watford v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.91 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yeovil Town v Birmingham City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicester City v Leeds United (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Brighton 10/11 William Hill Derby have been bad away from home the last few seasons. I was not impressed with them at weekend against Blackburn. I think Brighton are a decent side. They were unlucky to lose against Leeds at the weekend and played some decent football. I think they can be forgiven for the loss in the week as I think most Championship sides main aim is to get into the Premier League. I predict that the new coach will get a win against a poor travelling Derby side.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Middlesbourgh +0,25 1,94 I played one single on this second day, despite the defeat against Leicester I think the Boro in Charlton does not lose, this team the past season at home has gathered little in the market I do not think we have done great things, I think that boron has a chance to win this game

I'd have to say Yeovil could be worth a shot at good odds. I'm not sure they'll be able to consistently play the way they are now all season. But right now they look like they're playing well and will be tough for Birmingham as they look a side on the slide.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August 2.3 Coral for QPR win seems good to me. QPR have such a strong squad and so many options and Redknapp seems to have them all pulling in the same direction this season. You must be good for a championship side when you are loaning players to PSV and Fulham because they might not get in the team often enough to keep them happy.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Charlton v Boro 2.3 - the Addicks impressed me towards the end of last season and I think they're building nicely under a shrewd manager in Chris Powell. Boro are free-scoring but unpredictable, and I just get the sense that they're not going to be quite good enough this year. It's true that Charlton were better away last season, but Boro lost a whopping 16 games on the road and finished well below the London side in the table. Charlton hammered a good Oxford side 4-0 in midweek and this should be a fixture that gets their promotion challenge going. Yeovil v Birmingham 2.7 - the Glovers are well-managed and full of optimism whereas City look like a side living with a death sentence. Lee Clark heads the betting to win the Sack Race and if you look at his squad, it's shockingly weak for a side that was in the Premier League (and in Europe) just a couple of seasons ago. The west country men could win this comfortably at a jumping Huish Park.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August

I'd have to say Yeovil could be worth a shot at good odds. I'm not sure they'll be able to consistently play the way they are now all season. But right now they look like they're playing well and will be tough for Birmingham as they look a side on the slide.
I watched highlights from The Den at saturday and it seems to me that Yeovil had a bit of luck in that match. Millwall missed some very good chances and recieved that late goal. On the other hand, Birmingham played with far better team than Yeovil and dominated in second half. They just couldn't get that equalizer. Pressure is on away team in this match but if they found a way to a opener I believe that they can establish control.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August A little worried for my team, Blackburn, in that we have quite a few absences in the centre of midfield as well as our best player, Rochina, out for 3 months. That said, we are creating loads of chances so far in our 2 games. Had 39 shots on goal in 2 games and, although our finishing hasn't been up to much, I fancy us to get 2 or 3 on Saturday. I also think Forest will score a goal or 2, especially with Kane looking weak down the right side of defence so far this term. No bet for me as don't back in games with my own team but should be a few goals (overs?) & possibly Forest to get something from down the left wing (Reid FGS?) may be worth a punt.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Cheers for the input Russ. As a football fan (and as a human being!) I was gutted to see Rochina get injured. He looks top quality. However, as a Forest fan it helps us out this weekend. We are on the verge of signing Kelvin Wilson from Celtic and if he goes into the team for Saturday, we have one of the best defences in the entire league. Certainly in the top 4. We also have a wealth of talent in the middle with Adlene G, Majewski, Reid, Mackie, Paterson, Lansbury, Abdoun etc. I think our weakest area by far is goal scoring strikers. We have a squad of mis-firing, low on confidence strikers who have never really reached their potential. In all honesty, I don't see Blackburn scoring more than one. And I don't see us getting more than one either as you look quite well organised. My prediction 1:1 (Lansbury FGS)

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Leicester - Leeds HW Leicester has ambitions to be promoted,they have a strong team while Leeds is a middle table team.team has not big ambitions like past years. Watford - Bournemouth HW after to lose promotions last season Watfors is a candidate for that season.many good players added on Zola's team. Bournemouth came form League One and it should be an hard task what do you think?thnx

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Charlton to beat 'Boro @ 6/5 with Ladbrokes 8/10 Middlesboro are one of the most out of form teams in England since the start of the year with a truly shocking away record. Powell is turning Charlton into a good solid team and despite the setback to Bournemouth last week I expect them to get their season on track here.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August These are the stats from the first round of games: [TABLE]

[TR] [TD] A [/TD] [TD] B [/TD] [TD] C [/TD] [TD] D [/TD] [TD] E [/TD] [TD] F [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Nott'm Forest v Huddersfield [/TD] [TD]1 - 0 [/TD] [TD] 10 : 3 [/TD] [TD] 5 : 1 [/TD] [TD] 4 [/TD] [TD] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]QPR v Sheffield Weds [/TD] [TD]2 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 15 : 10 [/TD] [TD] 9 : 1 [/TD] [TD] 6 [/TD] [TD] 1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reading v Ipswich [/TD] [TD]2 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 8 : 5 [/TD] [TD] 6 : 5 [/TD] [TD] 6 [/TD] [TD] 1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Millwall v Yeovil [/TD] [TD]0 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 12 : 5 [/TD] [TD] 6 : 2 [/TD] [TD] 3 [/TD] [TD] 5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Derby v Blackburn [/TD] [TD]1 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 15 : 5 [/TD] [TD] 20 : 4 [/TD] [TD] 7 [/TD] [TD] 7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bournemouth v Charlton [/TD] [TD]2 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 14 : 8 [/TD] [TD] 11 : 2 [/TD] [TD] 7 [/TD] [TD] 2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Doncaster v Blackpool [/TD] [TD]1 - 3 [/TD] [TD] 10 : 3 [/TD] [TD] 8 : 4 [/TD] [TD] 5 [/TD] [TD] 5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Leeds v Brighton [/TD] [TD]2 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 10 : 3 [/TD] [TD] 7 : 6 [/TD] [TD] 8 [/TD] [TD] 6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Burnley v Bolton [/TD] [TD]1 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 12 : 3 [/TD] [TD] 13 : 3 [/TD] [TD] 10 [/TD] [TD] 6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Middlesbrough v Leicester [/TD] [TD]1 - 2 [/TD] [TD] 15 : 5 [/TD] [TD] 12 : 7 [/TD] [TD] 4 [/TD] [TD] 4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Birmingham v Watford [/TD] [TD]0 - 1 [/TD] [TD] 5 : 1 [/TD] [TD] 9 : 6 [/TD] [TD] 9 [/TD] [TD] 5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Barnsley v Wigan [/TD] [TD]0 - 4 [/TD] [TD] 6 : 0 [/TD] [TD] 15 : 9 [/TD] [TD]5 [/TD] [TD]8 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Key : A: Teams (Home team first , last Saturday’s games) B: Final Score C: Home team shots : On Target e.g Bristol City 12: 5 means they had 12 shots of which 5 were on target D: Away team shots: As above E : Home team corners F: Away team corners

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August [h=1]Championship Opta Facts – August 10-11[/h] Blackburn Rovers v Nottingham Forest

• Blackburn have won their last three matches against Forest at Ewood Park, scoring eight and conceding one.
  • Forest have mustered just two goals in their last six matches (all comps) against Blackburn, winning only once (D1 L4).
  • Last season, Jordan Rhodes scored against 18 different Championship sides, including one goal against Forest in Blackburn's 3-0 win at Ewood Park in January, as well as Huddersfield's 1-1 draw in August 2012.
  • At the end of the 2012/13 season, Rovers went five matches unbeaten (W2 D3) at Ewood Park.
  • Leon Best's equaliser against Derby was his first league goal in 567 days, with his last strike coming against QPR when playing for Newcastle on 15 January 2012.
  • In 2012/13, 31% of Blackburn's goals came in the final 15 minutes of their Championship matches. Leon Best's goal against Derby on the opening weekend was scored in the 89th minute.
Blackpool v Barnsley
  • Blackpool have won just one of their last six league games against Barnsley (D2 L3). Indeed, two of those defeats have come at home.
  • Barnsley have enjoyed just one victory in their last eight league games (W1 D5 L2).
  • Two Blackpool players (Matt Gilks & Keith Southern) have been sent off in the last three meetings between the two sides.
  • Tom Ince netted in both of last season's league meetings between these two teams.
  • Blackpool last tasted a league defeat at Bloomfield Road in March, since then they have won three and drawn one on home soil.
  • The Tykes have drawn their last four away games and have not won in seven on the road in total (D5 L2).

Bolton Wanderers v Reading

• Bolton have won five of the last six games at home against Reading in all competitions (L1).
  • Adam Le Fondre has now scored in three of his last four league appearances for Reading.
  • The last five league ties have produced a total of 15 goals, averaging at three goals per game.
  • The last 13 matches meetings between these sides have produced a winner on the day.
  • Bolton have won nine and drawn two of their last 11 league matches at the Reebok Stadium, with their last home defeat coming on December 26th 2012.
  • Reading have not drawn a league match away from home since November 2012, since then they have won two and lost 12.
Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County
  • Brighton have gone six league games unbeaten against the Rams, winning three and drawing three.
  • Derby have scored just two goals in their last six league games against Brighton, failing to score in four of these matches.
  • Brighton are unbeaten at home in the league so far in 2013; winning seven and drawing three.
  • The Rams have not kept an away clean sheet in the Championship since December 15th 2012. Since then, they have conceded in all 12 of their league matches away from Pride Park.
  • Johnny Russell scored on his competitive debut for Derby last weekend. The former Dundee United striker netted 29% of his shots in the SPL last season; the third best ratio when considering all players to score at least 10 goals (12 players).
  • Leonardo Ulloa has netted nine goals in his last 15 appearances in the Championship for the Seagulls.

Charlton Athletic v Middlesbrough

• Charlton have gone six competitive games without victory against Middlesbrough, losing four (D2).
  • Middlesbrough's last away victory in the league came on December 8th 2012 - since then they have won just one point from 12 games (D1 L11).
  • There have been 21 goals scored in the last five competitive meetings between the two teams, averaging at 4.2 goals per game.
  • Boro netted six goals against Charlton last season, five of which came from different scorers.
  • The Addicks have won their last four league games at The Valley, netting at least two goals in each match.
  • After their opening day defeat, Boro have now won just one of their last 12 games in the Championship (W1 D2 L9).
  • No player scored more league goals for Charlton than Yann Kermorgrant in 2012-13 (12) and he scored Charlton's only goal in their opening day defeat to Bournemouth.
Huddersfield Town v Queens Park Rangers
  • Huddersfield have kept just one clean sheet in their last six league games at the John Smith Stadium.
  • QPR have failed to score a goal away from home in a league fixture for five hours and nine minutes.
  • This will be the first meeting between the two clubs since 2003. The Terriers have won four of their last five home games against QPR (L1).
  • Queens Park Rangers have won their last two fixtures against Huddersfield, 3-0.
  • In their opening game against Sheffield Wednesday, QPR's Nedum Onuoha scored for the first time since November 2010, thus ending a 64-game goal-drought for the player.
  • Andrew Johnson's goal for QPR on the opening day was his first (in all competitions) since November 2011; 19 games ago.

Ipswich Town v Millwall

• Ipswich have won three and lost one of their last five games against Millwall at Portman Road (D1).
  • Millwall have failed to score in five of their last six league matches, including their opening day defeat to Yeovil (0-1).
  • After conceding nine goals in three games against the Lions (L3), the Tractor Boys kept clean sheets in both of their league games against Millwall in 2012-13.
  • Ipswich have kept a clean sheet in six of their last nine league games at Portman Road.
  • Ipswich Town have lost back to back league games for the first time since October 2012.
  • The Tractor Boys scored just nine goals in the final fifteen minutes of Championship matches last season - no team netted fewer in this period.
Sheffield Wednesday v Burnley
  • Sheffield Wednesday have won just once in their last seven games against the Clarets at Hillsborough (D2 L4).
  • Burnley have kept a clean sheet in just one of their last nine league games away from home.
  • The last four meetings between these two teams have produced 19 goals - an average of 4.8 a game.
  • Sheffield Wednesday have won three and lost none (D1) of their last four league matches at Hillsborough.
  • Burnley threw away a one goal lead against Bolton on Saturday (1-1) - last season they dropped 30 points from leading positions in the Championship, a total inferior only to Bolton (34).

Watford v Bournemouth

• Troy Deeney has scored five goals in his last six league games for Watford (inc. playoffs).
  • Eddie Howe's side were the highest scoring team in League One last season, netting 76 goals.
  • Watford have won three successive competitive games against Bournemouth.
  • These two teams have met just once in this century, with the Hornets prevailing through a League Cup tie, 1-0 in August 2003.
  • The Hornets have won just one of their last five regular season matches at Vicarage Road (D2 L2).
  • Bournemouth have won nine and drawn one of their last 10 league matches.
Yeovil v Birmingham City
  • The Glovers have lost just one of their last 13 home games in league competition, winning 10 of them.
  • Birmingham lost their final league away game in 2012-13. They have not lost back to back away games in the Championship since August 2012.
  • This will be the first time the two clubs have ever met in a competitive fixture.
  • Birmingham kept a clean sheet in four of their final seven Championship away matches in 2012-13.
  • Yeovil Town have conceded only one goal in their last four league games (inc. playoffs) at Huish Park.

Leicester City v Leeds United

• No side managed a better goal difference in home matches in the Championship last season than Leicester City (+23).
  • Leeds have scored exactly one goal in each of their four league games against Leicester City since the start of 2011-12.
  • The Foxes have picked up just one win in their last six home games against Leeds United (D4 L1).
  • 10 of the last 13 competitive meetings between these sides have seen both teams hit the back of the net.
  • Leicester have kept only one clean sheet in their last 16 league games (inc. playoffs).
  • A win over Watford on the final day of the 2012/13 season ended a 12-match winless run (D4 L8) away from Elland Road for Leeds United.

Leicester - Leeds HW Leicester has ambitions to be promoted,they have a strong team while Leeds is a middle table team.team has not big ambitions like past years. Watford - Bournemouth HW after to lose promotions last season Watfors is a candidate for that season.many good players added on Zola's team. Bournemouth came form League One and it should be an hard task what do you think?thnx
leicester dont like and dont do well v teams who get in their faces and play bit rough, but leeds are good at this but leeds not good away for long while, bookies normally over price leicester and I think they have this time, +1.0 ahc 1.65 looks good at pinny and was 1.69 other day. key leeds player austin back also. The longer game goes on better chance for leeds, leicester crowd will get restless and leicester lose confidence and leeds gain.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Injuries and suspensions Blackburn Rovers v Nottingham F. Blackburn Rovers: Tom Cairney (1/0 m), Ruben Rochina (1/0 f), DJ Campbell (0/0 f), Lee Williamson (0/0 m) Nottingham F: Simon Cox (1/0 f) Bolton Wanderers v Reading FC Bolton Wanderers: Chris Eagles (1/0 m) (doubtful), Mark Davies (0/0 m), Stuart Holden (0/0 m), Joe Riley (0/0 d) Reading FC: -

leicester dont like and dont do well v teams who get in their faces and play bit rough' date=' but leeds are good at this but leeds not good away for long while, bookies normally over price leicester and I think they have this time, +1.0 ahc 1.65 looks good at pinny and was 1.69 other day. key leeds player austin back also. The longer game goes on better chance for leeds, leicester crowd will get restless and leicester lose confidence and leeds gain.[/quote'] Thnx:i'll skip Leicester!is Watford ok?i like over2.5/bts on Bolton-Reading:both have strong attacks!do u agree?

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Blackburn Rovers-Nottingham Forest X @3.35 3/10 Pinnacle Blackburn did make several signings this summer to rebuild their squad and push for promotion. They were lucky to have scored the equalizer against Derby last weekend but overall it was a fair result for both of them. They have a few players out through injuries now with DJ Campbell, Rochina and Williamson plus the suspended Crainey. But still they are decent especially at home. Nottingham have made several signings this summer. They are pushing for promotion. Their defence is strong and their best area. It will be further strengthend as they are close to landing defender Wilson from Celtic Glasgow. The bigger problem is their offense as they have not many players who are good enough to score many goals. None of their strikers is having the biggest talent. I think this one will end without a winner, 1:1 is my call. Edit: Wilson has signed for Nottingham. GL

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Blackpool v Barnsley +0.5 @ 2.00 Bet365 (5 Points) I had liked the look of this one at the start of the week anyway but after Blackpools cup game I like it even more because Tom Ince is suspended and Cathcart and Martinez are set to miss out through injury. Blackpools squad is far too small and Ince couldn't rest any players against Preston. Their first 11 is ok. BUt when injuries and suspensions kick in I think they will really struggle. I was really impressed with Barnsley under Flitcroft last season and I think they should be ok again this season. Their opening day 4-0 defeat against Wigan has skewed the markey a bit here I think. They were well beaten in the match but I think Wigan might dish out a few drubbings like that. This should be a much more even match and I really fancy the Tykes to avoid defeat.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Blackburn DNB v Nottm forest @ 2.00 Skybet (3 Points) Taking a bit of a chance on this one because Blackburn are a bit depleted with injuries and a suspension. But I think the price is too good to leave alone. Forest are building a good side and should go well this season. And they certainly have a chance of taking something from this game. I watched the Blackburn game v Derby last week and thought they deserved the late equaliser to earn the point. They weren't spectacular or anything but Derby are a good home side and Rovers gave them a decent game. Losing Rochina to injury is a big loss for them but Rhodes and Best still look as good a forward line as you will see in the championship. With the home advantage Blackburn should put up a good fight and create enough chances for Rhodes and Best to take advantage of. Forest will be a tough test but evens draw no bet on the home side is a bit too generous in my opinion and such is worth a smallish punt.

Blackpool v Barnsley +0.5 @ 2.00 Bet365 (5 Points) I had liked the look of this one at the start of the week anyway but after Blackpools cup game I like it even more because Tom Ince is suspended and Cathcart and Martinez are set to miss out through injury. Blackpools squad is far too small and Ince couldn't rest any players against Preston. Their first 11 is ok. BUt when injuries and suspensions kick in I think they will really struggle. I was really impressed with Barnsley under Flitcroft last season and I think they should be ok again this season. Their opening day 4-0 defeat against Wigan has skewed the markey a bit here I think. They were well beaten in the match but I think Wigan might dish out a few drubbings like that. This should be a much more even match and I really fancy the Tykes to avoid defeat.
I like the look of this espicially with ince and phillips out, which is their main attCKING threat. Barnsley are generally more of a known strong home team but their not crap away. And blackpool only won once at home during the 2013 part of last season. Barnsley prob just got caught short v a very strong championship side last saturday. Will think more tbh./

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Brighton V Derby. Brighton have been unlucky in their matches so far. They lost 2-1 at Leeds in the Championship and 3-1 at home to Newport in the Capital 1 cup on Tuesday. Calderon for Brighton was sent off in that match but his red card has been rescinded so he plays. Last season Brighton lost their opening match but that was followed by a 6 match unbeaten run and 16 points from 18. Note that Derby have only won the second match in a league campaign once in 21 seasons. Derby only had a pass success rate of 67% against Blackburn last week when at home. Brighton play a high possession game and I expect them to control the match and score a few. Brighton are Evs at William Hill

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August Yeovil V Birmingham I think Birmingham may struggle. Yeovil are strong at home having lost only 1 of their last 13, winning 10. I expect Yeovil to stay undefeated, possibly a draw so : Yeovil 10/11 to win (Draw No bet) with William Hill as opposed to taking 17/10 without the draw insurance.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August wednesday burnley team news:

Owls: Kirkland, Palmer, Zayatte, Gardner, Floro, Maghoma, Prutton, Semedo, Helan, Nuhiu, Antonio Substitutes: Davies, Llera, Taylor, Corry, McCabe, Lavery, Maguire Burnley: Heaton, Wallace, Jones, Lafferty, Vokes, Shackell, Stanislas, Trippier, Ings, Marney, Long Substitutes: Alex Cisak, Edgar, Mee, Stock, Treacy, Noble, Arfield two dodgy full backs for wednesday again burnley not prolific but will buy 1st half goals at 1.2 onus on wednesday at home to attack and apart from 2 central midfield dogs the rest of the front 6 are attacking and pacy players (except nuhui) recommended bet buy 1st half goals at 1.2 with sporting index 20pts

Blackburn Rovers-Nottingham Forest X @3.35 3/10 Pinnacle Blackburn did make several signings this summer to rebuild their squad and push for promotion. They were lucky to have scored the equalizer against Derby last weekend but overall it was a fair result for both of them. They have a few players out through injuries now with DJ Campbell, Rochina and Williamson plus the suspended Crainey. But still they are decent especially at home. Nottingham have made several signings this summer. They are pushing for promotion. Their defence is strong and their best area. It will be further strengthend as they are close to landing defender Wilson from Celtic Glasgow. The bigger problem is their offense as they have not many players who are good enough to score many goals. None of their strikers is having the biggest talent. I think this one will end without a winner, 1:1 is my call. Edit: Wilson has signed for Nottingham. GL
Unlucky very late goal...

Blackpool v Barnsley +0.5 @ 2.00 Bet365 (5 Points) I had liked the look of this one at the start of the week anyway but after Blackpools cup game I like it even more because Tom Ince is suspended and Cathcart and Martinez are set to miss out through injury. Blackpools squad is far too small and Ince couldn't rest any players against Preston. Their first 11 is ok. BUt when injuries and suspensions kick in I think they will really struggle. I was really impressed with Barnsley under Flitcroft last season and I think they should be ok again this season. Their opening day 4-0 defeat against Wigan has skewed the markey a bit here I think. They were well beaten in the match but I think Wigan might dish out a few drubbings like that. This should be a much more even match and I really fancy the Tykes to avoid defeat.
Blackburn DNB v Nottm forest @ 2.00 Skybet (3 Points) Taking a bit of a chance on this one because Blackburn are a bit depleted with injuries and a suspension. But I think the price is too good to leave alone. Forest are building a good side and should go well this season. And they certainly have a chance of taking something from this game. I watched the Blackburn game v Derby last week and thought they deserved the late equaliser to earn the point. They weren't spectacular or anything but Derby are a good home side and Rovers gave them a decent game. Losing Rochina to injury is a big loss for them but Rhodes and Best still look as good a forward line as you will see in the championship. With the home advantage Blackburn should put up a good fight and create enough chances for Rhodes and Best to take advantage of. Forest will be a tough test but evens draw no bet on the home side is a bit too generous in my opinion and such is worth a smallish punt.
Another bad day for me with two last minute goals killing me. It swung from a 5 point profit to a 6 Point loss all in the last minute! Bad start but it's a long season and will hopefully make it up in the coming weeks. It can take a few matches to get a proper feel. That's my excuse anyway;)

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August 2pts Leeds to beat Leicester 4/1 William Hill Leeds look decent value to me at the prices. I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest the visitors should be five times the price of the home side but that is what they are. Leeds have goal threats in both midfield and up front and if they can keep the Leicester forward line quiet then they will have their chances to win this match. Bryan McDermott isn’t afraid of going for it away from home so Leeds look worth a punt to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leicester-vs-leeds-betting-leeds-look-value-to-leave-leicester-with-three-points

Re: Sky Bet Championship > 10th / 11th August leicester v Leeds: BTTS @ 1.80 Ladbrokes (3 points) ​Leicester haven't kept a clean sheet in the league for 17 games. They are a decent attacking side though and I expect them to breach the Leeds defence which is in my opinion the weak area for Leeds. The Whites should have enough in attack to get on the scoresheet though and I can see both sides scoring at least 1. The overs is available at 1.85 but I think both teams to score looks the safer option at only a slightly lower price.