Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 18th July

Been pretty busy this week, have a small interest in a game tomorrow though. Trabzonspor v Derry City Derry travel to Turkey missing captain Deery, doesn't look like he has been starting much anyway, striker Patterson is a doubt with a back injury - leading scorer with 14 in 16 - but reading between the lines I think he will start. Derry are third in the Irish league currently after suffering two defeats on the trot. Trabzonspor have a few selection problems of their own, Zakora, defenders Bamba and Emerson won't be playing neither will striker Janko, new signing Malouda won't be playing either. They still have a quality side though, look for example at their probable midfield line-up - VOLKAN - capped for Turkey cost 3.6m euros, COLMAN - Argentinian with over 120 appearances for the club cost 2.3 euros ADRİAN MIERZEJEWSKI - Capped 30 times for Poland cost 5.3m euros OLCAN - Turkish International cost 3.3m euros. They difference between the sides is quite significant, I probably wouldn't go overboard if Derry were at home but I think Trabz will take at least a two goal lead back to Derry for the return leg to make it as much of a formality as possible. Not too concerned about the fact that Derry are mid-season, think we can read too much into these things as another poster recently pointed out. The prices have risen slightly possibly based on the Trabz missings, so you might get better prices in the morning. Trabzonspor -1.5AH - 1.475 - bet365 - 5 Points Trabzonspor -2.0AH - 1.725 - bet365 - 5 Points

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July Dinamo Minsk - Lokomotiva Zagreb 1 @2.12 Marathonbet 5/10 First game between this two clubs play in Minsk. Dinamo have good team, and in first round they smash Kruoja (8-0 in two games). They keep almost whole team from last year and brought some good players... Also, they are in competition series, because Belarus championship is on the middle. Lokomotiva Zagreb play good last year in Croatian championship, and they was second... They have extremly young team, because in Lokomotiva plays young players from Dinamo Zagreb. Their best player and best scorer from last year, Kramaric, go to Dinamo, and also some other players move from Lokomotiva to Dinamo. They are weaker than last year now... Also, Croatian championship just started, and Lokomotiva played only 1 competitive game... Home ground, inexperienced opponent, I think that it is enough for HW. Vojvodina - Honvend 1 @1.77 Marathonbet 5/10 Both teams play in first round, and both teams pass easy their opponents... Vojvodina play good in first game against Hibernians, and win 1-4. In second game, in Novi Sad, they play with mix squad and win 3-2. They have good team, and they led some great players for Serbian standards... Mateja Kezman entered in the management of the club, he is sports director and led young goalkeeper Delac from Chelsea, Kaludjerovic, Tumbasevic, Baric and Popovic. Stadium will be sold, and they will have good support from their fans. Honved play with poor team from Montenegro and destroy them (13-1 in two games). One of their best players from last seasson, Lanzafame, left club. I will go with Vojvodina @1.77 because that odd is value for me... Hajduk Split - Turnovo over 3 @1.88 Marathonbet 6/10 Hajduk have big financial problems... In thir squad, almost all players are Hajduk's kids, and all of them are fans of Hajduk. They will do everything for win. In first game of Croatian championship they destroy Zadar in Zadar (1-5) and play really greay. Also, in SuperCup against much better team, Dinamo Zagreb they was good, but unfortunately Dinamo win SuperCup. They have good young strier Kis, and he score 2 goals against Zadar. I don't know much about away team, I only watch highlights from first round against Suduva, and that was funny... Stronger part of the team are striker, and because of that i think that they even can score tomorrow. Weaker part of the Hajduk team is deffense, and because of that i will go with over 3 instead of handicap on Hajduk... Also both team to score can be good bet, but as i said, I will go with over 3 goals. Good luck to everyone!

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July

Been pretty busy this week, have a small interest in a game tomorrow though. Trabzonspor v Derry City Derry travel to Turkey missing captain Deery, doesn't look like he has been starting much anyway, striker Patterson is a doubt with a back injury - leading scorer with 14 in 16 - but reading between the lines I think he will start. Derry are third in the Irish league currently after suffering two defeats on the trot. Trabzonspor have a few selection problems of their own, Zakora, defenders Bamba and Emerson won't be playing neither will striker Janko, new signing Malouda won't be playing either. They still have a quality side though, look for example at their probable midfield line-up - VOLKAN - capped for Turkey cost 3.6m euros, COLMAN - Argentinian with over 120 appearances for the club cost 2.3 euros ADRİAN MIERZEJEWSKI - Capped 30 times for Poland cost 5.3m euros OLCAN - Turkish International cost 3.3m euros. They difference between the sides is quite significant, I probably wouldn't go overboard if Derry were at home but I think Trabz will take at least a two goal lead back to Derry for the return leg to make it as much of a formality as possible. Not too concerned about the fact that Derry are mid-season, think we can read too much into these things as another poster recently pointed out. The prices have risen slightly possibly based on the Trabz missings, so you might get better prices in the morning. Trabzonspor -1.5AH - 1.475 - bet365 - 5 Points Trabzonspor -2.0AH - 1.725 - bet365 - 5 Points
Can we add the weather factor also in favor of your pick?! In Trabzon it should be pretty hot at this time of the year. Yes, Derry are full-time professionals, but I doubt many of the players have any experience outside Ireland, so it might be the first time for them playing at temperatures of 30+ Celsius.

Can we add the weather factor also in favor of your pick?! In Trabzon it should be pretty hot at this time of the year. Yes' date=' Derry are full-time professionals, but I doubt many of the players have any experience outside Ireland, so it might be the first time for them playing at temperatures of 30+ Celsius.[/quote'] I had a look at the weather and it seems to be between about 26-28, might be a factor but I wouldn't put much weight on it to be honest..haven't seen the weather have a major effect on a side for a while. Be nice if it did though!

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July i am Trabzonspor fan , they were in ısparta , (davraz )for training and they returned back to Trabzon , thats gonna be their first official game after the break and as you know their president changed, trainer changed , but most of the players are still same, they bought batuhan karadeniz as a striker and maluda but i dont think maluda will play, so my opinion is Trabzonspor will win this one with no problem at all.......by the way according the newspapers only little amount of ticket sold because of holy month ramadan and people arent interested too much with this game..good luck

Any thoughts on the Red Star Belgrade v IBV match from Serbs? Will it be as one sided as the odds suggest?
Obviously I'm not a local but had a quick look anyway. David James randomly plays for IBV..:lol Didn't know he was now playing abroad. They have 3 or 4 other English players in the team/squad none of whom I have heard of..Red Star have a new coach (unsurprisingly) SlaviÅ¡a Stojanovič, new signing Milos Ninkovic will play apparently, he seems to be quite highly thought of - Serbian international from Dynamo Kiev, and they have some other new players also. Looking at their results in this competition from recent seasons you wouldn't expect them to qualify for the group stages, the story has always been that the quality of the league is so low that they struggle when facing better teams as they are not used to facing such quality, IBV are a midtable Icelandic side who beat the leaders of the Faroe Islands to get to the second qualifying round 2-1 on agg with a 90th minute penalty winner. There should be a good turnout of fans today and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to cover the -1.5AH..others from the region will know more than me though.

Derry are not a full-time club. They're semi-professional.
Really? I wasn't sure on that which is why I didn't put anything about full time v part-time being a factor, I knew they were full-time around 05-06 time when they were playing in Europe but I couldn't find out if they were still, different sites had different information. Another victim of the financial crisis I'm guessing..as I thought they might the prices have risen still on Trabz -1.5AH now available for 1.5 and -2.0AH what is a very reasonable looking 1.775 imo, they might drop during the day though I can't imagine they will rise much more. I've added a further 5 points on each, seems too good to turn down. Trabzonspor -1.5AH - 1.5 - bet365 - 5 Points Trabzonspor -2.0AH - 1.775 - bet365 - 5 Points

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July Two for me tonight. Sadly, I'm opposing the Scottish clubs: - ROSENBORG -1.5AH (v St Johnstone) @ 1.80 with sbobet Not going to pretend I know much about RBK, but, they do have a good Nigerian striker called Chibuike who is quick, a central defender called Reginiuessen who plays for Norway and a decent midfielder called Dockal. In all honesty, this is a bet against. Saints. They have a new manager after Lomas left for Millwall and have promoted his assistant Wright, who has very little managerial experience. They've lost Craig, Davidson, Vine and Tade, four key players from last season's side who contributed 35 goals between them. They haven't been replaced adequately. They'll be defensive in Trondheim and I imagine RBK will want to finish the tie here. Really don't see much hope for the Scots. - MALMO -1.25AH (v Hibernian) @ 1.94 with sbobet Hibs are a better team than St Johnstone, but this is a very tough ask. Malmo are going great guns right now. Top of the Allsvenskan and are loaded with exciting young players. Rantie's pace is going to be a key factor up top, while Halsti, Hamad, Thern and Forsberg are a very cohesive midfield unit. They are also very strong at the Swedbank Arena and don't lose many games. Hibs are going to defend and try to keep the tie alive and that may backfire on them, as Malmo score plenty of goals from distance. Moreover, Hibs are missing McGivern, Mullen, Clancy (all defenders) and Harris (winger), while McPake (captain) isn't fully fit. Perhaps most importantly, Griffiths isn't in the side - he scored 28 goals last season and hasn't had his loan renewed from Wolves. Tough night in Sweden beckons for them. :hope

Really? I wasn't sure on that which is why I didn't put anything about full time v part-time being a factor, I knew they were full-time around 05-06 time when they were playing in Europe but I couldn't find out if they were still, different sites had different information. Another victim of the financial crisis I'm guessing..as I thought they might the prices have risen still on Trabz -1.5AH now available for 1.5 and -2.0AH what is a very reasonable looking 1.775 imo, they might drop during the day though I can't imagine they will rise much more. I've added a further 5 points on each, seems too good to turn down. Trabzonspor -1.5AH - 1.5 - bet365 - 5 Points Trabzonspor -2.0AH - 1.775 - bet365 - 5 Points
Derry City were a professional club a few years ago, but the club folded in 2009 due to having too much debt, and they had also been committing fraud. http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/irish-soccer-league/2009/1111/257197-derrycity/ A new club was formed in 2010 and ever since then they've been semi-professional.

Two for me tonight. Sadly, I'm opposing the Scottish clubs: - ROSENBORG -1.5AH (v St Johnstone) @ 1.80 with sbobet Not going to pretend I know much about RBK, but, they do have a good Nigerian striker called Chibuike who is quick, a central defender called Reginiuessen who plays for Norway and a decent midfielder called Dockal. In all honesty, this is a bet against. Saints. They have a new manager after Lomas left for Millwall and have promoted his assistant Wright, who has very little managerial experience. They've lost Craig, Davidson, Vine and Tade, four key players from last season's side who contributed 35 goals between them. They haven't been replaced adequately. They'll be defensive in Trondheim and I imagine RBK will want to finish the tie here. Really don't see much hope for the Scots. :hope
Will follow you on this one, it was one I was looking at earlier in the week but I wasn't sure the extent of St Johnstones squad problems and the price moved quite a bit. Ladbrokes have got involved this morning though and their prices are quite a bit out of line with others, I have taken -1.0-1.5AH which is 1.74 - compared to 1.57 at 32red for example - and -1.5AH which is 1.97 - compared to 1.77 at bet365 for example - knowing them they won't be around for long so if you fancy the bets and can bet with ladbrokes I would get on while they are still available. Rosenborg - 1.0,-1.5AH - 1.74 - ladbrokes - 5 Points Rosenborg -1.5AH - 1.97 - ladbrokes - 5 Points

Will follow you on this one, it was one I was looking at earlier in the week but I wasn't sure the extent of St Johnstones squad problems and the price moved quite a bit. Ladbrokes have got involved this morning though and their prices are quite a bit out of line with others, I have taken -1.0-1.5AH which is 1.74 - compared to 1.57 at 32red for example - and -1.5AH which is 1.97 - compared to 1.77 at bet365 for example - knowing them they won't be around for long so if you fancy the bets and can bet with ladbrokes I would get on while they are still available. Rosenborg - 1.0,-1.5AH - 1.74 - ladbrokes - 5 Points Rosenborg -1.5AH - 1.97 - ladbrokes - 5 Points
I think the bookies originally priced this looking at Saints finishing fourth in the SPL last season. Their current squad, for me, will be bottom-six material. They might surprise us - nothing is ever a certainty - but it'll take a herculean effort to bring something back to Perth, IMO.

Any thoughts on the Red Star Belgrade v IBV match from Serbs? Will it be as one sided as the odds suggest?
This will be first game for Red Star new coach. They sell some players who was important for team last seasson, but also they led some players, but i'm not sure in their quality. One of the biggest football managers in Serbia, Stojadinovic, is in managment of the club and he led some of his players. They sell some of his important players, some of the best players from last seasson... They sell Spajic (CD, Toulouse), Cadu (MD, Sheriff), Mudrinski (CF, Greuter Furth), Mijailovic (DM, Kayserispor). They led some Stojadinovic's player, but except Milos Ninkovic, I don't know much about their qualitys... I don't know much about away team, but Red Star has win against much better teams than IBV on Maracana. Red Star probably will win this, but at 1.20 there is no value. Stadium will be sold, but as i said, i don't know much about new Red Star players and because of that this is NO BET for me.

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July Zrinski Mostar - Botev Plovdiv Botev -1AH @ 3.10 Bet 365 Zrinski finished 9th in the Bosnia-Herzegovina league with a -16 goal difference and play in the EL only because all the teams above them failed to get a license. Botev were 4th in the Bulgarian league, but played probably the best football. Their coach Stoilov has plenty of experience in Europe, having guided Levski to the group stages of the Champions League a few years back. Last round Botev defeated Astana 6-0, the 2nd placed team in Kazakhstan featuring a lot of players with experience in the Russian league. Botev is one of the top teams in Bulgaria, but due to various reasons had not played in European competitions since 1997 and the enthusiasm in the squad is very high.

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July I've been looking at the Rijeka-Prestatyn game but struggling to find any value. Rijeka are priced very low which you'd expect, Croatian sides do okay in Europe generally and Prestatyn are out of their depth although as in the last round they will fight. Goals look likely as Prestatyn are a high scoring, high conceding side. I wouldn't be surprised if they scored one here and certainly wouldn't bet on a home clean sheet. Their game plan will surely be to attack on the counter, I think they will be more open than similar home nations sides in these qualifying rounds as they can't defend and will try and get an away goal. It could be a very big home win but this is considered in the prices. If I have a bet it will be on goals, over 3.5 is around 1.72, not sure it is that much value though...so I probably shouldn't.

- ROSENBORG -1.5AH (v St Johnstone) @ 1.80 with sbobet Not going to pretend I know much about RBK, but, they do have a good Nigerian striker called Chibuike who is quick, a central defender called Reginiuessen who plays for Norway and a decent midfielder called Dockal. In all honesty, this is a bet against. Saints. They have a new manager after Lomas left for Millwall and have promoted his assistant Wright, who has very little managerial experience. They've lost Craig, Davidson, Vine and Tade, four key players from last season's side who contributed 35 goals between them. They haven't been replaced adequately. They'll be defensive in Trondheim and I imagine RBK will want to finish the tie here. Really don't see much hope for the Scots.
I am Norwegian and know Rosenborg well. Rosenborg is in a good steam and is coming into this fight in great shape is 4-1-0 in the form of development in the league and not lost a game since April. Have some injuries in the squad but not to "key-player", and now also the new striker Alexander Søderlund play granted with the other striker Nickie Billie Nielsen reported ready. Rosenborg is very strong at home, Lerkendal, and expect them to get a good result here before the 2`leg. Rosenborg to win to nil @2,26 Betfair.

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July I've gone for Malmo (-1) on the asian handicap at 1.80 (betfair price). Hibs are just awful and shouldn't even be in this comp (they're only here as runners up in domestic cup final but they're a bottom half side in the SPL. I don't know too much about Malmo but I remember they beat Rangers away at Ibrox a couple of years ago, so they're no mugs, unlike their opposition tonight.

I am expecting easy win from Red Star. In last couple of years much stronger teams were losing at "Marakana" ( Roma,Odense ...) Only thing is this new coach coz nobody nows anything about him but I beleive that we still have better team then team from Icelnd plus stadum will be full and atmosphere will be amazing like every time we playing home.

I've gone for Malmo (-1) on the asian handicap at 1.80 (betfair price). Hibs are just awful and shouldn't even be in this comp (they're only here as runners up in domestic cup final but they're a bottom half side in the SPL. I don't know too much about Malmo but I remember they beat Rangers away at Ibrox a couple of years ago' date=' so they're no mugs, unlike their opposition tonight.[/quote'] Read Atkos post earlier in this thread. He gives a good preview about MFF. They should beat Hibs without any problems.

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 17th July [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 18 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Dila Gori v Aalborg BK (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Irtysh Pavlodar v Široki Brijeg (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Ventspils v Jeunesse d'Esch (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Minsk v NK Lokomotiva (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Honka v Lech Poznan (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.18 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk v FC Milsami-Ursidos Orhei (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Qarabag v Piast Gliwice (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mladost Podgorica v FK Senica (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Hapoel Tel Aviv (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Skonto v FC Slovan Liberec (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.89 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zrinjski Mostar v Botev Plovdiv (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anorthosis Famagusta v Gefle IF (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chornomorets Odessa v Dacia Chisinau (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hødd v FK Aktobe (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] IFK Göteborg v AS Trencín (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Haifa v FK Khazar Lenkoran (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Malmö FF v Hibernian (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Petrolul Ploiesti v Víkingur Gøta (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 40 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rosenborg BK v St Johnstone (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Strømsgodset v Debreceni VSC (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tromsø v Inter Baku (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Differdange 03 v FC Utrecht (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Thun v FC Chikhura Satchkhere (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KF Përparimi Kukës v FK Sarajevo (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.86 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Valletta v FC Minsk (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Jagodina v Rubin Kazan (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Žalgiris Vilnius v Pyunik FC (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AC Sparta Praha v BK Häcken (19:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Skoda Xanthi v Linfield (19:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Astra Giurgiu v AC Omonia Nicosia (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crvena Zvezda v ÍB Vestmannaeyja (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hajduk Split v FK Horizont Turnovo (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 18.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trabzonspor v Derry City (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vojvodina v Budapest Honvéd (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.77 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olimpija Ljubljana v MŠK Žilina (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slask Wroclaw v Rudar Pljevlja (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] HNK Rijeka v Prestatyn Town (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Breidablik v SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz (20:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KR Reykjavik v Standard de Liège (20:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 18th July Thanks for the insights guys couldn't find anything except numerical data. Bet is a double for me: Trabazonspor - 1 EH into Crvena Zvezda - 1 EH Expecting the higher quality home sides to trying and make their respective away legs as comfortable as possible and wrap the tie up on home turf. Also both should be motivated as they are in pre-season and would rather be playing a match than running up hills or whatever their pre-season consists of. Cheers

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 18th July It's going to be a one sided game, Petrolul all out attack and Vikingur defending with 11 players. Even if they lost the Supercup 3-0 to Steaua, Petrolul remains a big team of the championship. The stadium will be full and they'll try to score as many goals as possible.

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 18th July Lot of faith being put in, lets be honest, at the top level, mug sides like Malmo, Rosenborg and Trabzonspor, imo. I know the Scots are poor but Malmo didn't exactly excel against Drogheda, and Hibs should be a step up from them. Best of luck to all, but no bets for me.

Re: Europa League 2nd Qual Round - 18th July

This ain't the top level mate' date=' it's the second qualifying round! It's all relative..[/quote'] I know, but the difference between the top level and this is the shortly-priced favourites can usually be relied upon to do the business, whereas teams like Malmo and Rosenborg less so. I'm sure they'll all win, as Scottish sides rarely get a result away, but I wouldn't be surprised to see narrow victories. Maybe I'm a little gun-shy after the last round and the shenanigans involving Shirak and Sarajevo :lol