** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ashes - In play/Discussion thread

Primevil

Re: Ashes - In play/Discussion thread

New ball just taken' date=' I would have give Root a couple against those foot marks.....anyhow, you just feel, if either of these two go before Lunch, it wont last long after....Heres hoping:hope[/quote'] The Aussies still have Siddle and Starc who can both bat a bit. Australia have this in the bag. Just stay in, don't take risks and it's theirs for the taking.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aussies still have Siddle and Starc who can both bat a bit. Australia have this in the bag. Just stay in, don't take risks and it's theirs for the taking.
Siddle..No,,,Starc..Yes...Pattinson..Rabbit

primevil...say england win this match..how much do u think they will be for winning the 2nd one? 1.7?
...Yeah 8/13 about right, but I would not put 1 penny down until the toss...5 days is guaranteed....and for me who bats first wins or draw.....You could easily put 500 on the board batting first, England near fell against NZ in may by not putting enough on the board...Whoever bats 2nd, im inclined to lay them at this time, NZ were still very much still in that game on the last day,,,However, Broad was world class in that game, and JA was his top draw self....

Siddle..No' date=',,Starc..Yes...Pattinson..Rabbit[/quote'] Pattinson averages 26. Not bad for a rabbit! Siddle has already hit a century on this tour. He can bat. They're still not getting within 50 though.

Pattinson averages 26. Not bad for a rabbit! Siddle has already hit a century on this tour. He can bat. They're still not getting within 50 though.
But this Ashes....I say he is a Rabbit, in these floodlights..:rollin

Keep calm and wait for the wicket people Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
im calm m8,i didnt have a bet at the start but took a little on the aussies at 5/1 half hour ago but still think england will just scrape it even with only 22 needed,

Re: Ashes - In play/Discussion thread dont mind losing..but the way england have played the past half hour is just shocking..every chance they might get the wicket even with 2 needed..but they should have never allowed it to come this close..losing this is gonna take have a real sting to it. here is hoping against hope:hope:hope:hope

hope ur right bertie...!!
well its the last straw to clutch at,but i think he is right but who is gonna be the most confident when the come out 20 runs is nothing,i wouldnt like to put money on any of them right now.