08/07/13 Where are you playing today?

PokerWolf1

On Genting: 12:45 $11 Freezeout ($1250 GTD) 57/120 Silly push by me on a 10 10 9 flop with 77 believing the guy had AK/AQ rather than on overpair. -$11 13:20 $10 HU Shootout 2/6 Bit of a joke. Got the guy down to 300 chips in the final and lost 4 allins in a row. Behind all 4 times but live all 4 times to end it. K7 vs A6, K5 vs A7, 10 8 vs A4 and KQ vs A7. Sigh... -$11

PL Variant League : 1st / 6 $6 last hand got 2 pair to hold against flush draw Plus few others will update shortly Stars $1.10 NL Draw : lost drawing 3 with AA he also drew 3 cards he ended up with KKQQx claims started with KQnot KK or QQ. Early Stars $2.20 Turbo : AA > 99 & A2 for almost triple up , played QJ and KQs but miss the flops , called k10 in SB after limp , open shove just over pot on Q 10 X flop then shove my last 7BB with AK walk into aces. 1336th / 5905 Stars $2.20 4 Max Shootout : Won 1st Round heads up 77 vs A6 on 56K76 board. Won 2nd Round knocked out all 3 players getting in with virtual nuts after river for 1st 2 , then KJ > J8 on jack high board. Won 3rd Round knocked 1 played out with JJ holding vs QJ , then 3 handed 2 others get all in , then win heads up tens vs AK Lost Getting heads up in 4th Round to bubble FT , got in 99 > A9 but can't fade river 6th / 387 $17.41 Paddy Pantsdown $1.10 : Made the money shoved SB A8 and big blind wakes up with AK , 28th / 210 $2.48 888 Murray FR : Out early lost half stack flopping nut flush draw , then shove QJ into AA & 22 as playing other tourneys wanted to gamble stack up.

Re: 08/07/13 Where are you playing today? Crash & burned in the Talksport & Boyle Champion. Played a handful of freeroll & micros - confidence rebuilding again and beginning to fine tune my game back into some sort of shape. 3x cashes, including 13th from 265 & 14th from 161. Happy enough. Railing our boy on the final table of Boyle Champion, go on my son, get it won :ok

Re: 08/07/13 Where are you playing today? Just missed out on Final Table of $2.20 4 Max Shootout , lost heads up on my table aipf for 90% of chips on table 3 shove 99 into A9 flop 8 5 3 turn 2 and then of course Barry Greenstein on river , bit gutted after playing so well 6th / 387 for $17.41 when 1st is $124 and was confident getting in ahead all the way to that point. Would been nice to close one out just going wait for Micro Millions :hope

Re: 08/07/13 Where are you playing today?

Unlucky Dan' date=' but well played :ok still a very nice result.[/quote'] Yeah felt was playing much more controlled style tonight maybe missed few winning hands but didn't take any big risks. Side note : turned out the guy ended up winning after his opponent 3 shoved like I did the round before and he snapped him off with A7 and won flip against 44 , looked at his stats appears to play a lot of 4 max shootouts.