teaulc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm

Well done PLers in top 10' date=' from the Bubble Boy :cry :cry :cry[/quote'] Thanks Glenn - such a harsh way for you to go out (trips on turn beaten by one-card flush on the river). IF I get the footie tickets, they are yours if you want them.

Thanks Glenn - such a harsh way for you to go out (trips on turn beaten by one-card flush on the river). IF I get the footie tickets' date=' they are yours if you want them.[/quote'] Cheers Duncan, what a top bloke, good luck

Yeah I saw m8' date=' logged back in just as the game finished. Thnx for the offer though, yer a good 'en :ok[/quote'] In which case you will have missed the earlier chat, but I am a witness just in case ;)

Will be in touch soon Glenn after I've checked the situation regarding tickets with Ladbrokes. Unlucky to Duncan who is always formidable hu, obviously to Glenn and to the other PL'ers just missing out. Good to see PL all over the final table once again. Wp all.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm Just realised tourney was UK & Ireland only. Sure I saw at least one of the FT with overseas location, so fingers crossed prizes might drop down a place or two.

IMPORTANT! The PokerPlayer tourney is on the full client, not Ladbrokes Mobile! Prizes are only available to residents of the UK and Ireland. For full terms and conditions click here.

Will be in touch soon Glenn after I've checked the situation regarding tickets with Ladbrokes. Unlucky to Duncan who is always formidable hu, obviously to Glenn and to the other PL'ers just missing out. Good to see PL all over the final table once again. Wp all.
Really Bart? That really is a kind gesture, but please don't feel obliged. The thought is more than enough on it's own, haven't been around much lately, forgot what a great bunch you guys are :ok

Just realised tourney was UK & Ireland only. Sure I saw at least one of the FT with overseas location' date=' so fingers crossed prizes might drop down a place or two.[/quote'] :hope :hope :hope

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm Ooh the screenshot says I'm "special", I always suspected as much :) Glenn, I had genuinely posted in the chat when down to 2 tables (as witnessed by several PL, but sorry didn't get a screenshot at the time) that if I won I would take you with me to the football. Then when down to final table saw and happy to match Duncs generous offer and give you both tickets if Ladbrokes allow. If they don't you may be stuck with me, but you are going :ok Would normally give up the ipad too but kind of promised that to my dear old mum who has been on about them for a long time. But as per Helen, hopefully prizes might get bumped down a bit as definately at least one foreign player on my original table, not sure about final though? Will speak to Ladbrokes tomorrow/during the week and let everyone know the outcome. * * * * * In other matters overshaddowing this tournament, if the player upset with me and abusing the chatbox for the next 2 hours (you know who you are) is a PL member or even if they're not but are reading this. Your behaviour was and will always be totally unacceptable in poker. You deserve nothing, however If you are geniunely upset with how I played any hand, have the balls to approach me respectfully, I will review the hand (don't recall it as multitabling much bigger tournaments at the time) and happy to give you my thoughts on it and listen to your side of the story. Apologies to those on my table that had to listen to all of his abuse, but genuinely don't know what the problem was, I played to the best of my ability but no-one can play perfect all the time.