Europa League > Thu 11th April

Re: Europa League > Thu 11th April

3pts Newcastle to beat Benfica 2/1 BetVictor Benfica are in one of those weird situations that they don’t need to win but they can’t be too cautious because Newcastle have an away goal and if they score first the ground will come alive and this becomes a much different proposition for the Portuguese outfit. Newcastle have nothing to lose in this match now and I think that’s a good position for them to be in and often when we see the best from them. I don’t know if Newcastle will qualify but I think they have it in them to win on the night having really opened Benfica up at times in the first leg. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-benfica-betting-newcastle-can-set-st-james-park-alive-on-thursday-night-20130411
UL Found the only team in the world that wont try take it to the corner 1 goal to the good in injury time.

UL Found the only team in the world that wont try take it to the corner 1 goal to the good in injury time.
You're talking about Benfica, who were 3-2 up on aggregate at the time. Newcastle needed to score one more goal to win on away goals. Benfica are the sort of team who I've noticed are effective at counter-attacking at scoring the extra goal which kills the game.

Getting fatter ! your statement clearly doesn't make sense !
Don't mean to bump this dead thread but yes it does. Benfica were going through but only had a 1 goal lead, almost every other team would have taken it to the corner and kevshat would have had the win on newcastle. Benfica just pinged it in the box and scored instead.

You're talking about Benfica' date=' who were 3-2 up on aggregate at the time. Newcastle needed to score one more goal to win on away goals. Benfica are the sort of team who I've noticed are effective at counter-attacking at scoring the extra goal which kills the game.[/quote'] This guy gets it. Benfica's approach is better imo, taking it to the corner (unless you are amazing at keeping it) just shows the other team you are a bit nervy.