Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Manchester City (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April United possibly too short? I'd say they should be closer to 2.50 tbh, not that impressed with them lately. Earlier in the season the defence was open and the strikers were getting United out of holes.....now the defence looks tighter and some of the attackers have gone to pot....Van Persie has looked out of form for a while now, 1 goal in 12 games and crucial misses vs Madrid and Chelsea. He will be desperate for a goal as his confidence looks really low at the minute. Welbeck's goal return is terrible, a centre-back might not be happy with .his goal tally. Rooney looked to be hitting some form before missing the last few games and Hernandez we all know is dangerous in the box and good for a goal(cant do anything outside the box but who cares right) And their wide players are well out of form from what I can see....Nani and Valencia have had poor seasons. But United keep chugging along and should wrap up the title pretty soon. City's league campaign has been pretty average you'd have to say. All the money spent and the title over in February. But they have quality in alot of areas and should prove stern opposition for United. I'd say narrow United win or a draw....at least one controversial decision aswell, a red or penalty. Wouldnt be running to the bookies to back United at this price though, expected a little higher. Should be a sweat.

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April think city can force a win odds look good toure could be the force cannot for the life of me see cleverly or carrick living wth toures power that's of course if hes in the mood / don't be surprised if tevez knocks one in that is assuming hes not locked up by then 2 - 1 might be a good punt

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April

This game screams goals if you ask me... there's nothing to lose or win for either of the sides' date=' except pride, so I expect open game with at least three goals.[/quote'] I agree with you. We should witness an open game and plenty of goals. Think I gonna try GOAL LINE OVER 3

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April United haven't been scoring many goals lately, whereas City have been scoring alot more in their recent games. I think it will be tight, but I really think City could just win here. And I agree United seem too short. I'd back City here at the odds there at at the moment.

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April 4pts Man Utd to beat Man City 13/10 BetVictor Manchester United have only dropped three points at home all season and they were all in one match against Spurs in September. They will have their own motivation for this match regardless of the fact that it is a derby and they are playing their closest rivals. They will want to make sure they get revenge for their 6-1 defeat in this fixture last season. City have improved in the last few weeks but Manchester United have completely dominated the league this season and they can enforce that dominance here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-man-city-betting-united-can-complete-their-dominance-of-premier-league-with-win-over-rivals-20130407

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Man Utd will be looking for retribution here but are woefully short on value for a derby game at only 2.35 at betfair. Can see this going either way by the odd goal in the over 2.5 market. I'll be backing the draw at 3.55 and the over 2.5 at 1.86. Bookies are beig quiite cagey with this fixture in my opinion.

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Big match with rather small importance. Manchester United has secured the title, with 15 points more then their town rivals it's hard to imagine for them to lose 5 of the remaining 8 matches. With that in mind this game will only be about prestige and honor. Both teams are fit and ready for this match and all will be decided by the amount of the motivation players will have tonight. Manchester United has dropped a bit in form lately and Manchester City is on a rise at the moment. In my head I give slight advantage to the guests, but I'd settle for both team to score @ 1.57 (for some accumulator, maybe).

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Arbed the 3-1 to City (even though I've been a RED for 43 years :D) so it obviously won't happen United unbeatable at home (apart from the Spuds game when we didn't turn up until the 2nd half) Dean (aka Beaker) is a worry - we usually get a strong ref like Webb or Dowd for the big games Narrow win for United - 1-0 or 2-1 IMO - RVP to end his barren spell \0/

This game is HUGE. Manchester needs to avoid defeat to stay on course for the 20th title. Citeh desperately needs to win to keep their dreams alive of retaining the championship. There is everything to play for, everything to win, and everything can be lost here. This will be a tense encounter where every mistake could turn the championship tide in favour of the mighty reds or even the blues. With Manchester still holding a commanding lead in the championship table, I think Fergie will be quite happy to take a draw here. He'll pack the midfield and look to throttle the life out of Citeh. With the stakes so high, I definitely don't see many goals here. The pressure will be just too much to see an open and exciting game. It will be much like last season's final league encounter which Citeh edged 1-0. But this time, I can see United getting the 0-0 they wanted a year ago to leave Citeh far away from retaining the championship. My Picks: Correct Score: 0-0 Over/Under 2.5 goals: Under
I am sorry, mate, but have you checked the table lately or you, by mistake, wanted to post this one year earlier?! Man United has got 15 points advantage with only few games left to play. From what you wrote, one would think there is one or two points separating the two rivals. I don't think that either Untied have any worries about the title, nor that City have any aspirations for it any more. This is going to be purely a game of honor and prestige. And I can assure you that Alex Ferguson won't be "happy with the draw", but he will want more than anything his team to beat, and if possible, to humiliate their city rivals.

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Uniteds record of 14 wins, 0 draws and only defeat at home all season Is enough to persuade me that they are worthy favourites. You don't get many opportunitys to back utd at odds against at home in a season and when they do come up it's an opportunity to good to turn down. Include them in a treble with Bayern and Benfica and you've got yourself a treble of over 16/1.

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Agree with Fedar - tonight's game has very little to do with where the title is going but a United win will be a huge psychological hit for City and will affect them well into next season - even with a new manager and half a dozen new players

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Yiddish are you joking ? 0-0 ! Both teams will gonna play fot nothing just for there fans! no pressure for united already champions! I think they gonna win 2-1 3-2 something like that with over 3 goals. It's time sir Alex to show Mancini exit door from English football once forever!

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April City should win this imo. UTD are where they are because they can play bad and win, something that City isn't doing this season. If both play to potential, man citys midfield should dominate UTD. RVP is the obvious threat and will probably score, but 3-1 to city imo.

I'll be having a bet on Utd' date=' simply because the price is too big, not bothered about team news or tactics. 2.4 at 32red will do me fine, should be about evens. 5 Points.[/quote'] Probably deserved that result..:lol Utd were utterly hopeless, God only knows what that midfield selection was all about, City looked the much better team.

Re: Manchester United v Manchester City > Mon 8th April Fair play to Citeh - at least they didn't win 3-1 and clean out my Betfair account and probably get my BetVictor account closed to boot :D Who said arbing was boring :D Thought Jonesy and Rafa were immense tonight and both will be beasts next season and be feeding Ronaldo when he comes home after our £120M Carrington windfall \0/