West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April Out of the last 10 games between these 2 sides, the Gunners won 8, while WBA won 1 and 1 game ended 2-2. Moreover, in 9 of the said 10 games Arsenal have managed to score at least 2 goals. Arsenal are on a good run at the moment and I think they can get all 3 points here. But will most likely go with the goals market here.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April I think we are worth a bet at Even money. West Brom are a tough outfit but I wouldnt be overly impressed with them recently. West Ham murdered them at the weekend, good 0-0 at Stoke, and beat Swansea 2-1 at home which should have been a draw as Swansea had a clear goal called off at the end. they're a dogged outfit and dont get detroyed too often so I think it will be a hard fought game on Saturday...but we are coming on strong now in this part of the season as we look to displace Spurs or Chelsea. Vermaelen has been benched and we look tighter without him as Koscielny is simply better at actual defending rather than scoring goals. Wilshere is still out but it hasnt made any impact really, we actually look more balanced in midfield without him and Cazorla has been excellent for a while now, is always threatening. Walcott should be back, Podolski returned last week...Giroud&Gervinho scored along with Cazorla, and Chamberlain is looking sharp in recent weeks for the first time this season so I think we are in good shape for the run-in and well equipped to get the win at the Hawthorns. Should be tough, WBA dont roll over at home but I'll say a 2-1 Arsenal win.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April [TABLE=width: 428] [TR] [TD]Quite like the look of Arsenal at odds against here, despite WBA being 9 2 4 at home and Arsenal only 6 6 3 on the road. Think WBA may be suferring from that end of season safety plateau and therefore lacking motivation. H2H Arsenal absolutely dominate 12 2 2 with 6 1 1 at the Hawthorns in recent seasons. Arsenal are 11 7 4 over the last 22 away games against teams of WBA's quality while WBA are 4 4 11 over the same period, with 3 of those wins coming some 4 seasons ago. A Champons League chasing Arsenal looks a good bet here at evens. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April I can see a lot of money going on Arsenal, but have to say I love to avoid betting on winner in these kind of matches. Why? Simple because I feel that the team that "has" to win will "burn out" in that wish. Arsenal is capable of scoring, I have no doubts about it, but I think they will win from behind and as WBA will manage to score an opening goal. Both team have similar problems with injuries/suspensions, so I think motivation will play major role here. Arsenal are fighting for Champions League spot, and I don't know will that be enough to carry them to victory. I suggest both team to score, for some accumulator maybe @ ~1.6

Arsenal to beat West Brom Evens @ Paddy Power - I think Arsenal will get an important win tomorrow to close the gap on Chelsea and Spurs. West Brom come into this game off the back of a poor result at West Ham and they will be without Mulumbu because of suspension and this is an important factor because their record is a lot better when Yacob and Mulumbu play together so he is a big miss for the Baggies. Arsenal are in good form now winning 3 games in a row and I think they will win 1-2 to tomorrow. It won't be an easy game for the Gunners but i think they will just edge it with Cazorla playing an important role. West Brom don't lose many at home but they have nothing to play for really and Arsenal should win. Correct Score: West Brom 1-2 Arsenal 17/2 @ Betfair - I think this will be a tight game tomorrow and I expect West Brom to get on the scoresheet but I think that in they'd Arsenal will have too much for the Baggies and this game is much more important for Arsenal than West Brom. Small stakes on the 1-2 correct score.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April

Both team have similar problems with injuries/suspensions, so I think motivation will play major role here. Arsenal are fighting for Champions League spot, and I don't know will that be enough to carry them to victory.
Well WBA are playing for nothing. So don't Arsenal at least win the motivaiton battle here?

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April Arsenal -1 Corner Handicap (10/11 Bet365) Arsenal Win (19/20 Bet365) Double Pays 2.7/1 Arsenal always seem to dominate the corners and are a better quality side so -1 handicap @evens is a steal in my opinion. With Spurs coming off Europa League duty, with Bale being carried off injured and having to play an Everton side trying to cement their own place in Europe. I can see Arsenal getting a result to put the pressure on so I'm picking an Arsenal win. With the double not far off 3/1! Arsenals last 4 corner results Won 11-3 vs Reading (H) Won 7-3 vs Swansea (A) Won 6-4 vs Spurs (A) Won 12-3 vs Aston Villa (H)

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April The Half Time Draw looks an interesting bet. WestBrom have the highest HTD % in the league and it gets higher as the opposition get harder. West Broms HTD % against this type of opposition is 69% and Arsenals is 48%. I calculate the odds to be approx 1.88 but 2.35 is widely available, this represents 35% value.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sat 6th April

Arsenal to beat West Brom Evens @ Paddy Power - I think Arsenal will get an important win tomorrow to close the gap on Chelsea and Spurs. West Brom come into this game off the back of a poor result at West Ham and they will be without Mulumbu because of suspension and this is an important factor because their record is a lot better when Yacob and Mulumbu play together so he is a big miss for the Baggies. Arsenal are in good form now winning 3 games in a row and I think they will win 1-2 to tomorrow. It won't be an easy game for the Gunners but i think they will just edge it with Cazorla playing an important role. West Brom don't lose many at home but they have nothing to play for really and Arsenal should win. Correct Score: West Brom 1-2 Arsenal 17/2 @ Betfair - I think this will be a tight game tomorrow and I expect West Brom to get on the scoresheet but I think that in they'd Arsenal will have too much for the Baggies and this game is much more important for Arsenal than West Brom. Small stakes on the 1-2 correct score.
Congratz...very close though!