** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ruby Tuesday - where you at 26/3/13

BAGHEIRA

Re: Ruby Tuesday - where you at 26/3/13

Gonna exit the Coral freeroll the first sign of a pretty looking hand' date=' take the tournament ticket, and go to bed knackered.com[/quote'] Not going very well. QJc made a flush, KK has held twice... only things I have managed to lose with have been 99 and AJ

Not going very well. QJc made a flush' date=' KK has held twice... only things I have managed to lose with have been 99 and AJ[/quote'] have since seen 99 hold up v KQ, and AQ beat KT and JJ Sitting 27th at the break, though Montenegro v England threatening to send me to sleep anyway

Gonna exit the Coral freeroll the first sign of a pretty looking hand' date=' take the tournament ticket, and go to bed knackered.com[/quote'] 24th at 2nd break. Winning big pots and losing small pots. Going to play my next buy-in tournament trying for an early night I reckon

Re: Ruby Tuesday - where you at 26/3/13 Played on Coral in New Players Freeroll : Came 11th A10hearts into massive chipleaders QJdiamonds after grinding back from donating to DasBoot's 4x pot shove with A9 vs his AJ on AJXboard. Still in the Coral £500 Special too tried to get knocked out just had 66 hold vs AQhearts vs AQclubs pre so ITM