** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ruby Tuesday - where you at 26/3/13

BAGHEIRA

Re: Ruby Tuesday - where you at 26/3/13

errrrr would it make it any better if they had gone to a PL'r? :$
errrrrr not really but better you than a Romanian stranger :p Out of interest when you shoved over the top of my 3/4 pot bet after the flop, what did you think I had? I'm genuinely interested btw, not having a dig. I'm always looking to improve my game.

Re: Ruby Tuesday - where you at 26/3/13

Out of interest when you shoved over the top of my 3/4 pot bet after the flop' date=' what did you think I had? I'm genuinely interested btw, not having a dig. I'm always looking to improve my game.[/quote'] Think it was just the fact it was a freeroll, and there was little difference money-wise between where we were and until the top few places. I thought I had plenty equity (outs and fold equity) though wouldn't have been so aggressive in a 'normal' tournament, whilst I'm sure you wouldn't necessarily have snap called with tptk on a draw heavy board if it wasn't a freeroll? I just wanted to either build my stack or head out, which is how I had played all night. Trying to avoid what eventually happened, and going out after 5.5hrs for $4! :wall