where are you donking off friday 22nd ?

luckboxnemo

Re: where are you donking off friday 22nd ? $1.10 PLO MTT : Busted in a dodgy hand vs the fish who raised every hand check check flop then turn TPTK check then he bet pot I decided to raise roughfully pot size all in he had flopped bottom pair then turn two pair. MM Ev76 $2.20 NL : Lost a few chips then 4bet shoved against a 3 bet who had half my stack. Got upto 15K then raised 9 10off get called by SB who was short flop top two on 10 9 7 rainbow guy check raises aces hits running 5s. Go card dead down to 18BB on 250/500 level. Last got in with KQoff for 13BB get called by bigger stack (107s) and shortie (AA) flop J 9 8 all spades I have only spade so can hit 10 or spade to win main pot (16K) and side pot (7K) but board bricks. these tournies played today going concentrate on cash mainly from now on

Re: where are you donking off friday 22nd ? Just regd for Poker Stars MM 079, NL 2-7 single draw. Not sure how late I want to stay up really, but it gives me something else to do while I'm updating the diary. :ok Good luck in the 078 hebert, nearly there :hope And gl everyone else still playing!

Re: where are you donking off friday 22nd ? Wow just busted by some of the sickest hands! :$ MM- my AJ suited all in pre flop against A7 suited he hits a 8 high straight :$ then.....I have about 9bb left and Raise all in from the cut off with JJ and get called by the huge stacked big blind who has K2s and what happens...he flops a set of 2's :$ Friday Challenge- short stacked with a nut flush draw after the flop but beaten by two pair....could have been a game changer was a big pot. Managed to cash in both so not all bad...onwards and upwards.