** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Liverpool (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March Definitely over 2.5 is the way to go here. Two teams with joke defenses and very good attacks. Two teams which desperately need to win and which don't have much fear from the opposition and will not be afraid to open up (Liverpool won't have much fear from Villa as they are at the bottom while Villa won't have much fear from Liverpool as so many teams in the bottom half managed to defeat Liverpool already). Huge majority of Liverpool games in the last months go over 2.5, with the only exception of few instances when opposition would park the bus (like WBA). Whenever Liverpool are offered open play by the opposition, the game goes surely over. Villa's nearly all games lately have been over, with the exception of the game with City, which is after all a team that knows how to defend a lead (unlike Liverpool) and a team which is feared from most other teams which frequently results in tighter approach. I wouldn't give more than 1.40 for overs and the price at the moment is way bigger. Over 2.5 @ 1.77 (Marathon)

Re: Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March

Definitely over 2.5 is the way to go here. Two teams with joke defenses and very good attacks. Two teams which desperately need to win and which don't have much fear from the opposition and will not be afraid to open up (Liverpool won't have much fear from Villa as they are at the bottom while Villa won't have much fear from Liverpool as so many teams in the bottom half managed to defeat Liverpool already). Huge majority of Liverpool games in the last months go over 2.5, with the only exception of few instances when opposition would park the bus (like WBA). Whenever Liverpool are offered open play by the opposition, the game goes surely over. Villa's nearly all games lately have been over, with the exception of the game with City, which is after all a team that knows how to defend a lead (unlike Liverpool) and a team which is feared from most other teams which frequently results in tighter approach. I wouldn't give more than 1.40 for overs and the price at the moment is way bigger. Over 2.5 @ 1.77 (Marathon)
I fully agree with you Fedar, would be very surprised if it went under 2.5.... Suarez having a terrific season, yet they leak goals for fun also. Villa capable of scoring with Wiemann and Benteke, should be an open game. Coutinho has also given Liverpool a big edge in the final third.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March 4pts Over 2.5 goals 3/4 Ladbrokes Villa go into this match looking for the double over Liverpool after a rare early season win at Anfield earlier in the campaign. I’m not really sure I trust either side in this match and the odds seem about right to me but I do expect Liverpool’s pace and movement up front to cause Villa problems. The same can be said about Villa’s attacking options too so I do think we’ll see goals in this match and with what’s on the line if there’s an early one it could open up into a real high scoring game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-liverpool-betting-both-sides-could-be-opened-up-in-important-game-at-villa-park-20130330

Re: Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March Aston Villa v Liverpool Aston Villa win @ 17/4 Betvictor Not posted in here for a while but this is a price I can't help but back. I think the bookies are making Villa out to be alot worse than they are here and I would have them at about 2/1 or 11/4. If the Liverpool side are anywhere near as bad as against Southhampton I can see a comfortable win for Villa here. Villa do have the firepower and goals in Benteke, Agbonlahor and Weimann but there defense lets them down badly. The only potential difference for Liverpool here is Suarez IMO but if Villa can keep him quiet they should take the 3 points. I honestly do think the bookies are having a laugh with the 3/4 on Liverpool with some bookmakers even putting them at 4/6 which is shocking. They have only won 4 of there last 16 games away from home and the price offered on Liverpool is laughable here, all the value with Villa for me.

Re: Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March Barclay's Premier League -2013-03-31 Aston Villa - Liverpool Aston Villa side: Important players like defender Baker, midfielder El Ahmadi and forward Bent are fit and ready. Midfielder Delph (16 matches) is returning. However important players like Clark and Holman are doubtful. Liverpool side: Midfielder Allen is injured. Reina and Carragher are fit and ready.

Re: Aston Villa v Liverpool > Sun 31st March Fixture has not produced goals. In the last 10 h2h there has been 1 over match. 8 of the last 10 of this fixture , 1 team has failed to score. I think you will see a 1-0/0-1 or 2-0/0-2 result, NO to BTTS. Villa are joint 2nd worst in the premier league in gpg at home with 2.2 (share with QPR, SUnderland and Stoke). The lowest gpg average in the premier league is norwich at 2.07. Villa have scored 3 goals in 10 home games against liverpool. So the question is really, "can liverpool score three" ? Two bets I like is liverpool to win 2-0 15/2 bet365 or under 2.5 match goals at 2.2 on bet365