comeon poker league

luckboxnemo

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: comeon poker league Sorry for the odd wording up there, but I guess if you got top two, you'd naturally be trying to win anyway. So, I dunno... we went out with A/A v Q/Q, set v. set, and J/10 v. some trash, and I finally succumbed with A/K v. 3/3. What can you do? Oh yeah, and we don't cheat like them. They never communicate in the chat box? REALLY???? SKYPE FTW

Re: comeon poker league Didn't help that they c*e*ted the hell outa the game with their chip du*ping to each other, so damn obvious......all from same town....probly all hooked up on skype or something :wall.....who needs chips?..... I thought we played very well there, and without the du*p antics we would have won.....but its online poker, rarely a level playing field these days :eyes hard to beat c*e*ts, wp all :clap

Re: comeon poker league unlucky guys, both games tough to watch. The bad beats are one thing, always huge variance in single tables, but the blatant chip dumping by the other teams is just unacceptable even in a team event such as this imo. Maybe the site will work on the series structure more in future. Hold your heads up guys, you played great all series from what little I've seen, deserved better luck and just as importantly you played within the spirit of the poker etiquette. You can be rightly proud of yourselves, another day and you easily win both. Edit: Oh didn't realise Spit & Bags still have a game to go, good luck guys, due some run good :hope

Re: comeon poker league

Well played all from both teams :clap:clap:clap I think we can leave with our heads held high, despite a few setbacks, definitely up for giving this another go next time :ok
Amen to that dude, and i'll see you next week for the other showdown :loon

Re: comeon poker league At face value, these team events seem nice, but I've never failed to end them knowing I've been had over. The one at 'another forum', this one team that always did well, it seemed obvious to me there was behind-the-scenes communication. I would pre-agree 'How to Play', or 'How to Bet' holding different strength hands, but I don't think I could ever lower myself to what every poker player knows is plain wrong. Telling each other your cards play-by-play. Like a footballer that won't dive when everyone else is, I guess. You get a clap and they get a goal.