** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

****Paddys - Sprinter Sacre EVENS from 2/9 - WIN 1 of 5 x £25 CASH Prizes too!*****

Re: ****Paddys - Sprinter Sacre EVENS from 2/9 - New Accounts only! PL Exclusive!**** We're giving away 5 x £25 Cash Prizes on our Cheltenham Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/cheltenhampunt Just CLICK SHARE on the Paddys Sprinter Sacre offer on Facebook - it's pinned to the top and REPLY "Done" in the thread, and you'll be entered! You must SHARE and REPLY to be entered.

Re: ****Paddys - Sprinter Sacre EVENS from 2/9 - WIN 1 of 5 x £25 CASH Prizes too!*** Just registered and placed the bet on Sprinter through that link but it come up as 1.3 not evens. Is that correct and you get the evens afterwards or have i done something wrong? Sorry to ask just not sure.

Re: ****Paddys - Sprinter Sacre EVENS from 2/9 - WIN 1 of 5 x £25 CASH Prizes too!*** I signed up for this, but the customer support person I spoke to on the live-chat had no idea about it. They said "we don't know anything about this, you will have to speak to punters lounge about it". That got me a bit worried! Hopefully everything is as you said, I put the £50 on at 1.3. Cheers

Re: ****Paddys - Sprinter Sacre EVENS from 2/9 - WIN 1 of 5 x £25 CASH Prizes too!***

I signed up for this, but the customer support person I spoke to on the live-chat had no idea about it. They said "we don't know anything about this, you will have to speak to punters lounge about it". That got me a bit worried! Hopefully everything is as you said, I put the £50 on at 1.3. Cheers
Typical customer support! If you're a new customer and you went through our link, you're fine. :ok

Re: ****Paddys - Sprinter Sacre EVENS from 2/9 - WIN 1 of 5 x £25 CASH Prizes too!***

I signed up for this, but the customer support person I spoke to on the live-chat had no idea about it. They said "we don't know anything about this, you will have to speak to punters lounge about it". That got me a bit worried! Hopefully everything is as you said, I put the £50 on at 1.3. Cheers
Ok cheers :)