Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 618] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v Fortuna Düsseldorf (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v FC Schalke 04 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v SC Freiburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v FC Augsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v FC Bayern München (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v Hannover 96 (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March Nurnberg vs Schalke = 1X (1.61) stake 6/10 Nuremberg position 11 ° points 31 Schalke position 4° points 39 Preview: Nuremberg: injured: Marcos Antonio (defender 1/0), Timo Gebhart (midfielder 18/2), Roussel Ngankam (striker 0/0). Schalke: injured: Kyriakos Papadopoulos (defender 10/1), Ibrahim Afellay (midfielder 10/2), Ciprian Marica (striker 9/2), Lars Unnerstall (goalkeeper 13/0), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (striker 22/7). The Nuremberg has a score in-house w4-d6-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 13 while Schalke has a score out of the house w3-d4-l5 goals scored 18 goals against 23. The home team is from first away win with a score of 2-1 against Augsburg, in the last 6 games has seen as many as 6 match unbeaten run. The visiting team is from a scorching elimimazione in the Champions League at the hands of Turkish side Galatasaray home game and finished with a score of 2-3, in the previous five games had recorded as many as 5 match unbeaten run. Given the many absences are very important in the visiting team more physical and mental fatigue accumulated in the Champions League match and a few days of rest, I think the home team can take advantage of it. :hope

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March Wolfsburg defeated Freiburg 2:5 away from home last weekend, this victory helped them to regain their self esteem after the humiliating 1:4 at home against Shalke 04. The Wolves are team with a lot of attacking potential but also with a very shaky defense which was proved by their results after the winter brake. Their playmaker Diego is suspended for one game, but in my opinion this is not going to cause a lack of ideas and goals for Wolfsburg. Diego's position probably going to be taken by the experienced midfielder Thomas Kahlenberg. From the beginning of the second part of the season Wolfsburg have failed to score only once and that happened in the match against Bayern Munich which is understandable considering the fact that the Bavarians conceded only one goal in their away games in the Bundesliga this season, and I think this fact speaks enough about the attacking abilities of Wolfsburg. The Wolves have kept only two clean sheets this year, one was at home against the unstable team of Stuttgart and the other one was in the away game against the biggest outsiders this season Greuther Furth. Ironically Fortuna Dusseldorf's greatest results after the winter brake were achieved against Stuttgart (3:1) and Greuther Furth (1:0), actually that were the only two games which Fortuna won this year. The Reds lost all four away games in 2013 failing to score only in the match against Freiburg (1:0). All in all in the second part of the season Dusseldorf have conceded a goal in every game, except in the one against Greuther Furth. Fortuna's most impressive match was last weekend at the Allianz Arena against Bayern Munich. In this game The Reds were few steps away from making the biggest sensation of the season, but unfortunately for them they lost 3:2. I believe that Wolfsburg's attacking player will manage to score at least two goals in this game. Of course I think that players like Robbie Kruse, Axel Bellinghausen and Dani Schahin can take advantage of Wolfsburg's countless mistakes in defense and score at least one goal. If the guests are in the shape and the mood in which they were at Allianz Arena last weekend then I think we are going to witness a really tough game with many goals in it. My advice for you is to pick the option 'Both teams to score' which is priced at 1.80 at Bet365. 'Over 2.5 goals' is not a bad choice either and the odds are 1.95 at Bet365. I got to mention that Home win also looks reasonable considering the fact that Fortuna lost all their away games this year and it is priced at 1.80 at Bet365. :ok

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March I actually think the otherway around. Wolfsburg the worst hometeam in the league after Greuther with only 10goals scored. It is obvious the Wolves doesnt like to play with high possesion and be the team playing thru a defence. They like to play away from home so they are able to counter attack. Fortuna is a good team, they have lost a lot of games away but they have only conceded 17goals, Munich and Freiburg are the only teams conceding less goals on away field. With Diego and Perisic injured/suspended it is obvious the creativity wont be there for Wolfsburg tonight. If they score I strongly believe they will score on a header from Naldo or Kjear. I dont like the Wolfsburg offense they have a lot of big names but the team is truly overrated in my eyes. I like the Fortuna +0.5 2.09@pinnacle. Fortuna

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March Injuries and suspensions Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern München Bayer Leverkusen: Bellarabi (8/0 m) Bayern München: Badstuber (12/0 d), Lahm (25/0 d), Müller (22/12 f), Ribery (20/6 m), Mandzukic (21/15 f, top scorer)

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March Do you think Bayer Leverkusen can win some points against Bayern? After all Bayern played terribly against Arsenal and have lost only against Leverkusen in the Bundesliga this season. They have won 92% of their away games which is ridiculuous stats, I mean even Barca have worse stats than them. It's about time Bayern lose some points.

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March

Nurnberg vs Schalke = 1X (1.61) stake 6/10 Nuremberg position 11 ° points 31 Schalke position 4° points 39 Preview: Nuremberg: injured: Marcos Antonio (defender 1/0), Timo Gebhart (midfielder 18/2), Roussel Ngankam (striker 0/0). Schalke: injured: Kyriakos Papadopoulos (defender 10/1), Ibrahim Afellay (midfielder 10/2), Ciprian Marica (striker 9/2), Lars Unnerstall (goalkeeper 13/0), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (striker 22/7). The Nuremberg has a score in-house w4-d6-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 13 while Schalke has a score out of the house w3-d4-l5 goals scored 18 goals against 23. The home team is from first away win with a score of 2-1 against Augsburg, in the last 6 games has seen as many as 6 match unbeaten run. The visiting team is from a scorching elimimazione in the Champions League at the hands of Turkish side Galatasaray home game and finished with a score of 2-3, in the previous five games had recorded as many as 5 match unbeaten run. Given the many absences are very important in the visiting team more physical and mental fatigue accumulated in the Champions League match and a few days of rest, I think the home team can take advantage of it. :hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Bundesliga > 15th - 17th March Injuries and suspensions Mönchengladbach v Hannover 96 Mönchengladbach: - Hannover 96: Cherundolo (15/0 d), Eggimann (19/1 d), Felipe (3/1 d), Andreasen (4/2 m), Franca (0/0 m), Huszti (21/9 m), Stindl (14/2 m)