Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Stoke City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Newcastle are just 6 points above relegation zone and I expect them to beat Stoke on Sunday. Stoke have won just one in the last 8 matches (at home against Reading) - they drew against Wigan at home and they lost six. Stoke also scored just 8 goals in the 14 away league games - the lowest in the Premier League. Newcastle were unlucky to loose against Swansea having several chances to take the lead. Newcastle to win 19/20 paddypower

I'm not too sure about backing Newcastle in this one. Yes, Stoke are not on a great run of form at the moment but Newcastle are playing away to Anzhi on Thursday night in Russia which is a long journey and I expect Newcastle to field a strong team in Russia as they still have a 6 point gap to the relegation zone. Therefore, I think Under 2.5 goals would be a safer option and could be the bet for this game. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March

I'm not too sure about backing Newcastle in this one. Yes, Stoke are not on a great run of form at the moment but Newcastle are playing away to Anzhi on Thursday night in Russia which is a long journey and I expect Newcastle to field a strong team in Russia as they still have a 6 point gap to the relegation zone. Therefore, I think Under 2.5 goals would be a safer option and could be the bet for this game. Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app
I agree with this. Newcastle have only won 2 games this season after having played in the europa league. One of those was courtesy of Pappiss Cisse arse and the other a 1-0 home win to Norwich. Maybe look to back Stoke draw no bet.

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Me too, in my opinion, it should be less than 2.5 goals this match

I'm not too sure about backing Newcastle in this one. Yes, Stoke are not on a great run of form at the moment but Newcastle are playing away to Anzhi on Thursday night in Russia which is a long journey and I expect Newcastle to field a strong team in Russia as they still have a 6 point gap to the relegation zone. Therefore, I think Under 2.5 goals would be a safer option and could be the bet for this game Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March :ok well analising

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Not betting on this one it is too volatile..Stoke not good away from home but lost games recently and will be looking to bounce back. Of course newcastle is playing tonight in europa...I think they will have to overlap players between nw and sunday to win both games and so I wouldnt be suprised to see Newcastle lose this although they could equally win it lol thats why im not touching this one.

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March i'd also agree on under 2.5 goals. newcastle seem to reflect their opponents skills, going 3 overs and 4 unders at home against lower half teams. southampton, wigan and reading play more attacking football and have gone over. i'd expect stoke to play for either 0-0 or 0-1 and put the onus onto newcastle to attack. being sandwiched in between the anzhi games furthers my expectations for unders.

Newcastle should have several players returning fresh for this game though. I suppose the biggest name to miss out would be Coloccini. Cisse should return after illness. Debuchy, gouffran, Gutierrez, santon, Ameobi, and Tiote will all be available after being rested for Europe. I think Stoke aren't really progressing as a club, and are pretty dire away from the Brittania. They're not a particularly strong side, so anything around evens for Newcastle looks pretty good to me. I'd expect them to slowly pull away from the relegation zone, and their home games are critical.

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Stoke just bring no goal threat to the game. They have scored 1 goal in their last 6 games away. SO they probably will not score. Newcastle have scored in every home game this season except one (0-3 Man United) They will score today and win this game. Home win 9/10

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Yes also myself use this match, in single and multicombo, let's just only hope the unpredictable of English PL comes up just today. Sissoko has palyed all match also in El maybe he wil be rested, even if i think he is finding it's besst form and has a quick recharging battery system, I have seen them playing against southampton and they were attacking, attacking and attaccking. they will have important match of el coming and then 2 hardaway fixtures at wigan and City, so this is the most winnable of these other two. Also stoke will have an hard schedule, but theyr mood is down and also fans aren't optimistic with their latest performance and behaviour of the coach

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Newcastle will have been happy walking away from their European game with a draw after making six changes to their original lineup. Their manager would have had the Stoke game in the back of his mind and would have been hoping to take the European game back to St.James part where Newcastle can finish the game off. If this was his plan after all, well, they certainly worked a treat. Since the signings over the January transfer window, Newcastle have started to begin playing like a real team again. They have it in them now to pose a real threat to sides and I see Newcastle getting the victory against a Stoke team, who have lost four of their last six matches. So for me, I went with the following: Newcastle WIN @ 17/20 w/ Coral [h=1][/h]

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Newcastle may have had a trip to Russia mid-week, but if anything that's given players like Ben Arfa and Cabaye a chance to get 60 mins under their belt, especially needed for Ben Arfa. Their squad is at last recovering from numerous injuries and they obviously have the January French lads to choose from as well. I think it is all coming together for Newcastle, after a horrendous first half of the season, and they have looked like a completely different team the past couple of months. Add to this that Cisse will probably be well enough to play tomorrow and Huth being suspended still for Stoke, I can't see past a win for Newcastle. Not sure I'd be willing to back unders at odds on in this game - Newcastle gone over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 home games...the only saving grace would be that Stoke don't pose a massive goal threat themselves. I can see a 2-0/3-1 here, hence my punt on the handicap market. 8pts Newcastle WIN @ 1.85 2pts Newcastle (-1) @ 3.3 both with PaddyPower

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Going for the overs here Newcastle 8/last10 home games have gone over. and the h2h 7 put of the last 9 between these two have gone over. With robert huth out for stoke and no krul i think there could be goal, and think 11/10 is a fair price

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March Newcastle v Stoke @ 1.85 PaddyPower (10 Points) Remortgage your house, sell your car, break into your piggy bank.... Well don't do any of the things but if you've got 10 points in your betting bank, then whack it on Newcastle. Stoke are in dire form and are generally dire on the road anyway. Confidence is very low and something just doesn't look right at the moment. The balance isn't there at all. Huth is still out suspended and he is a big miss. Etherington is probably out again and Stoke are struggling in creating anything at the moment. Newcastle have under performed this season but they have a number of players back from injury and on paper this should be a routine win. The only negatives on this bet are the fact that Toon played away in Russia on Thursday night and that Coloccini is out. But even taking these into account, with Stoke's recent form, I strongly fancy the home win and have had a max bet on this outcome.

Re: Newcastle United v Stoke City > Sun 10th March The two Manchester sides and Swans the only teams to open Stoke up at their own homes, and few have been able to do it away...what makes anybody think that Newcastle can? Throw form out the window, I think. I'm on the draw at a very good 3.6 @ 5dimes.

The two Manchester sides and Swans the only teams to open Stoke up at their own homes, and few have been able to do it away...what makes anybody think that Newcastle can? Throw form out the window, I think. I'm on the draw at a very good 3.6 @ 5dimes.
Stoke have scored just 3 goals in their last 10 away games though mate. Huth is out suspended so the backline is not going to be at full strength. As a Stoke fan I really do hope we get the draw! That's the best we can hope for but I can't see past a Newcastle win personally.

Stoke have scored just 3 goals in their last 10 away games though mate. Huth is out suspended so the backline is not going to be at full strength. As a Stoke fan I really do hope we get the draw! That's the best we can hope for but I can't see past a Newcastle win personally.
And won one and drew four of them! Pretty amazing, really.

And won one and drew four of them! Pretty amazing' date=' really.[/quote'] Imo the fact that Newcastle signed so many Frenchmen in January might be key here, remember that they were rested during the new years period in France and will have less games under their belt than Stoke players.

Newcastle will have been happy walking away from their European game with a draw after making six changes to their original lineup. Their manager would have had the Stoke game in the back of his mind and would have been hoping to take the European game back to St.James part where Newcastle can finish the game off. If this was his plan after all, well, they certainly worked a treat. Since the signings over the January transfer window, Newcastle have started to begin playing like a real team again. They have it in them now to pose a real threat to sides and I see Newcastle getting the victory against a Stoke team, who have lost four of their last six matches. So for me, I went with the following: Newcastle WIN @ 17/20 w/ Coral
Oh yeah! :D