** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where you playing Saturday Feb 23rd?

hebert10

Re: Where you playing Saturday Feb 23rd? Probably the Poker Player Tour qualfiers (Grosvenor) for me. Have had to unregister for the freeroll in order to reg for this today as got an error message saying I was already registered for a satellite to the event. Looks like they are clamping down on people winning multiple seats.

Ooh didn't realise they were up yet, nice one h. I'll prob wait until after the freeroll initially as the first leg is a long/expensive trip, but keen to support the mag and play as many legs as poss. Re cool million sats, yeah sorry guys, couldn't really post here as affiliate. Doubt there is any way of unregging to allow you in as someone else would beat you to it. If I did happen to win a 2nd seat, I would happily stake a pl member 100% in return for a very small nominal %, fair enough? Don't forget the current promo of getting a $20 cash ring token & $11 cool million entry just for pairing your stars & full tilt accounts, that's how I got mine.

Re: Where you playing Saturday Feb 23rd?

Ooh didn't realise they were up yet, nice one h. I'll prob wait until after the freeroll initially as the first leg is a long/expensive trip, but keen to support the mag and play as many legs as poss. Re cool million sats, yeah sorry guys, couldn't really post here as affiliate. Doubt there is any way of unregging to allow you in as someone else would beat you to it. If I did happen to win a 2nd seat, I would happily stake a pl member 100% in return for a very small nominal %, fair enough? Don't forget the current promo of getting a $20 cash ring token & $11 cool million entry just for pairing your stars & full tilt accounts, that's how I got mine.
Paired my accounts as soon as Full tilt re-opened :\ Not a bad promo either! Prob play a few sats later on tonight then!

Don't forget the current promo of getting a $20 cash ring token & $11 cool million entry just for pairing your stars & full tilt accounts, that's how I got mine.
Just paired mine today with the intention of doing the $10 transfer that Brokerald posted about in the tourney thread, but then noticed the email I got is different and I have to deposit $20 (not sure if transfer counts). Where did you get this info Bart about simply pairing the accounts? Just checked and I have no tickets having done the pairing.

My news on opening stars lobby' date=' think there was a link, one sec & ill switch from iPad to laptop as easier to find and copy.[/quote'] :lol I always just click close when they pop up and never read them! Says allow 6hrs so I'll check later tonight. :ok

Probably the Poker Player Tour qualifiers (Grosvenor) for me. Have had to unregister for the freeroll in order to reg for this today as got an error message saying I was already registered for a satellite to the event. Looks like they are clamping down on people winning multiple seats.
4 mins to go and only me in the 11p game so looks like this won't run. (Shame, it's probably the only day I can play at 6.30!) I'm going to reg for the 8pm £1.10 (also needs 3 to run) and keep my fingers crossed. Also planning to play the Stans Sports Bet game.

4 mins to go and only me in the 11p game so looks like this won't run. (Shame, it's probably the only day I can play at 6.30!) I'm going to reg for the 8pm £1.10 (also needs 3 to run) and keep my fingers crossed. Also planning to play the Stans Sports Bet game.
Be careful H, if you qualify for Tuesday game, you probably won't be able to enter freeroll tomorrow - don't think you can unreg from a game you satellite into :\

Re: Where you playing Saturday Feb 23rd? :ok, thanks I did wonder if that might happen, it certainly won't let me reg for the freeroll at the moment. However, not sure can play that anyway with a 6pm start, as we are mostly likely out til later tomorrow. Probably won't run tonight anyway though!

Re: Where you playing Saturday Feb 23rd? Out early of the league, 2 big hands against the same known ATM. Ofc he hits both times, standard. Non-fussed, they pay me off far more times than they hit. 2 big games still to go tonight. Sunday Million Seat/consolation cash and UKIPT Package up for grabs.

Re: Where you playing Saturday Feb 23rd? No luck tonight, seems to be a night for calling all streets heavily dominated and then catching the world on the river. They're welcome to their 15 secs of fame. Used all my run good earlier this week, 2nd largest profitable week of the year so far, no complaints. Gl all :hope