England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem/FA Trophy Feb 22-23

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]BlueSQ Bet Prem Friday 22 February 2013 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Gateshead (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.21 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Barrow (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Mansfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v AFC Telford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.69 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.59 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]FA Trophy Semi, 2nd legs Saturday 23 February 2013 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gainsborough Trinity v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem/FA Trophy Feb 22-23 Hi guys, I am new to the forum but have been following the non league for a while and I think I can offer some good insight. So my picks for the Saturday games, Newport County - Telford On paper, this looks like a banker win for the home team who are back in form after two wins in a row while Telford have not won a league game since the first week of October. Newport, however, are notoriously unreliable at home to lower teams and can always throw a stinker (e.g defeats at home to Barrow, Woking and Hyde). They changed the formation in the last two games, going 3-5-2, and that came to a good effect as they hit teams on the break and were more solid at the back. However, they will have to be the ones who attack on Saturday and may find it harder to find space and could be hit on the break. Telford cannot defend at the moment and are very low on confidence but gave Grimsby a very good game two weeks ago, unlucky to lose 1:0. I assume they will regard the game as a win-only option and express themselves with the pressure to win put on the home side. The odds on Newport are way too low despite the gap in the table and a +1 AH on Telford around evens is very good value imo. Southport - Woking I advice a home win here as Southport are finally having something of a settled side and are getting results after a very stop-start campaign so far. They have lost just one of the last eight and won their last two with confidence clearly back in the ranks at last. On the other hand, Woking were well beaten by in my opinion the worst team in the league, Barrow, in midweek. They were missing badly Sunderland wonderkid Bradley Knott who is way too good for the Conference and has been their main player for most of the season. He is out again with a hamstring and moreover Lee Sawyer, their other important midfielder, is banned for the game. They are still a decent side but anything above evens is a must-take for Southport given the current form of the teams . The other games are too tight to call or the prices are not satisfying enough but everything points out to a Mansfield X2 away at a Luton side that has no manager at the moment and that has the skipper lashing out at his teammates for lacking the character to compete at this level. I would also advice against backing Kidderminster as Alfreton can be notoriously hard to break down and can definitely create problems for the form team in the league.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem/FA Trophy Feb 22-23 On the draw @ Macclesfield, and once again the huge dog is running roughshod. I've got three years of stats that show the draw to be the value play in such games, and this season is just killing me with these outright wins. Assuming Gateshead holds on, of course. Maybe they'll have three men sent off.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem/FA Trophy Feb 22-23

If the result tonight is anything to go by I am glad I am leaving the bsp alone this weekend.
Amazing stuff! Cronin did start (apparently clear of injury) and was not at fault for any of the Gateshead goals. It certainly isn't the case that Macc had no recognised keeper out their tonight, which is one story doing the rounds on Twitter (people are actually patting themselves on the back from having spotted something that simply didn't happen). Macc had an attacking line-up but so did Gateshead, who went like for like and just did a better job.