where you getting donked tonight 17/2/13

teaulc

tonight i will be getting donked at: PokerRoom $500 freeroll (last one as they close on Tuesday) - out early Coral: sidegames freeroll - KQ losed to 8/5 with KQ on flop :( Coral: $5k GP Freezeout - damaged by 9/9 and then shove with AQ into AK sigh 888Poker: Sunday Roast freeroll - out WillHill: Facebook Freeroll (super series tickets up for grabs) - out 1st hand KQ vs 9/9 Queen flop 9 turn HeavenBet: 2x GSOP giveaways - out of both,glad i didnt pay for them out of my cash Ladbrokes Poker: Social Series - out Poker770: Skrill $1k freeroll - 34th $5.50 Poker770 : weekly final $500 freeroll - 17th (equal 1st as top 21 got the same ) for a $11 sat ticket for the ISPT BlackBeltPoker: sat in Samurai - won a seat in final good luck all :ok

Re: where you getting donked tonight 17/2/13 PokerStars UKIPT League Div.1 x PokerStars UKIPT League Div.2 1st/563 points only, sigh 888 Sunday Roast Freeroll x Good luck all :hope also played a Sunday Millions sat. doing quite well, raise with pp99 guy pushed all in, i call he has 88...and gets a straight couple of hands later same guy pushes all in from early pos. i have ppAA and call, he shows 77 and flops FH...just not meant to be :sad

Re: where you getting donked tonight 17/2/13 Well played hebert :ok I just played a sat for a $215 seat, was going well then ran into aces 3 times in 8 hands whilst holding AK. I hope that's that out of the way for the rest of the night :hope Just about to start the 100k mega deep on 888. Good luck all.

Re: where you getting donked tonight 17/2/13 Stars: Bigger $11 PKR: Silver Freeroll, maybe Sunday Open Heavenbet: ChampionChip, 2 x GSOP Giveaways Sky: Primo sat, mini Primo, BH sats Bwin: Dream Seat final Full Tilt: $4k gtd KO Maybe something on 888 :unsure Good luck everyone :ok