PokerPlayer UK Tour 2013 satellite thread - Online Final 15th Dec

teaulc

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour 2013 satellite thread - Next event Cardiff 26/27 Oct Well done people, managed to just scrape getting the game started with a late social media blitz :ok I took one for the team, playing too many tables, something had to give and not a fan of just sitting out to stroll easily into final. Gl all PL'ers qualifying, will prob join you buying into final anyway :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour 2013 satellite thread - Next event Cardiff 26/27 Oct

gl all on sunday are there still doing prizes for first and second travel expenses any1 know
Tourney lobby (description) usually confirms, check before tourney starts. I might still be on a train Sunday and really don't want to carry laptop around so will join in when get home. Good luck all.

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour 2013 satellite thread - Next event Cardiff 26/27 Oct I qualified for the Leeds leg through the Sunday final/3 seats gtd a couple of months back, and it didn't say anything about the added cash in the lobby for that one - in fact I didn't know anything about it until I got an email saying they'd paid £200 into my account, which was a nice surprise! So you never know it might be the same this time round. I could be wrong but I think per leg there is an early satellite & final that has 4 seats gtd in the final something like 2 months before the event, and the lobby for this one advertises the added cash, and there is then a late satellite and final around 1 month before the event with 3 seats gtd in the final, and this one doesn't advertise the added cash, but still pays it. Anyhoo, I sneaked into the live final for Cardiff via one of the Tuesday £11/1 seat gtd efforts - only 3 people were in it, but they both rebought, so technically I had to beat 4 :p There was certainly no added cash in that one, and I've found it a right pain in the backside trying to get a reasonable hotel in Cardiff for the Saturday. Some bright spark decided to put the tourney on the same day as 2 Rugby League World Cup games at the millenium stadium, so everywhere under £200 has sold out in and around Cardiff. Ended up booking a B&B just outside Newport.

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour 2013 satellite thread - Next event Cardiff 26/27 Oct

I've found it a right pain in the backside trying to get a reasonable hotel in Cardiff for the Saturday. Some bright spark decided to put the tourney on the same day as 2 Rugby League World Cup games at the millenium stadium' date=' so everywhere under £200 has sold out in and around Cardiff. Ended up booking a B&B just outside Newport.[/quote']Oh dear, doesn't sound promising. Will wait for the email confirmation first then have a look round.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour 2013 satellite thread - Next event Cardiff 26/27 Oct Still nothing on the Poker Player site about satellites for the Grand Final. Showing in the Grosvenor lobby so far are: 29/10 at 19.30 £11 rebuy with 1x£110 seat gtd, so treat with caution as the Final is £165 buy in. 31/10 at 20.00 £3.30 freezeout satellite to online final with 10x£16.50 seats gtd 3/11 at 18.00 £16.50 freezeout with 3x£165 seats gtd