where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013

teaulc

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 Me and GF (ScouserSoph) will defo be playing the UKIPT League not sure if will playing anything else. Budget limits only one us playing each month in the league nice to see plenty of PLers giving it a shot this month.

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 Starting off with: Stars: $100k Monthly Freeroll sat, Triple shootouts to Million - won seat to $100k freeroll PKR: Depositors Freeroll - no luck Betsafe: ChampionChip last chance, GSOP last chance - won Live Event seat Bwin: WPT sats - no luck Boyle: $200k sat - no luck Sky: Primo sats - won seat to Primo Good luck today whatever you play :ok

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 Have treated myself to the Sunday Storm too tonight. A really strange decision given my current poor mindset and really leaky play, but maybe it will help to lift my spirits. Not expecting to cash, already written off the $11, but if you can't treat yourself once in a while, then why bother grinding out the micros.

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 Stars: UKIPT Div 1 OUT 53/193, GL to the few PL still in! Sunday Storm 182/473 6th Break 888: Mega Micro OUT 335/1254 The Grand Daddy OUT 269/936 my A/Qs busted by A/4o some idiot was a huge pot aswel Sky Poker: Mini Primo OUT Not sure where, software was doing my head in, flopped a set played it aggressively and he hit his flush on the river, oh well Possibly more will update later on! GL everyone!

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 push/fold in both. Crippled in storm by a Canadian who thought it was +ve to flat call my 5bet with 77, sticking 2/3'rds of his stack in with 2 people behind him as well as the original 2 raisers to act behind him. Obviously his great play is rewarded with a set, goes without saying. Am kind of enjoying it in a sadistic kind of way though.

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 Unlucky Cows :( Well done Heb, safely into the money in the Sunday Storm and above avg stack. #RunGoodRunDeep please :ok I somehow scrapped into the money in ukipt league, £1.87 not the biggest cash of my career, but the points should help keep me inside the top 100. I'll take whatever +ve I can right now :p

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013

Unlucky Cows :( Well done Heb, safely into the money in the Sunday Storm and above avg stack. #RunGoodRunDeep please :ok I somehow scrapped into the money in ukipt league, £1.87 not the biggest cash of my career, but the points should help keep me inside the top 100. I'll take whatever +ve I can right now :p
Cheers Bart, so card dead over the last couple of hours it's unreal, hopefully can get a double up soon! Well done in the UKIPT all points count! Plus, the cash will pay for tomorrows :ok

Re: where are you playing Sunday 10th Feb. 2013 Doing great Heb, keep it going, maximum concentration, could be a big result here. I'm still around, been watching the GPS headsup whilst also railing you, so missed the odd hand of yours, but you haven't put a foot wrong that I've seen. :hope