Coral $500 Freeroll + $11 Token to all entrants - Tues.26th March 8pm [Limited 2,500]

Bart(UK)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Coral $500 Freeroll + $11 Token to all entrants - Friday 22nd Feb 8pm [Limited 2,

expect a load of romanians in this now as it is all over facebook and password open to all
It doesn't bother me any more who joins as the passwords are always on UTG forum and that is a UK one.

Re: Coral $500 Freeroll + $11 Token to all entrants - Friday 22nd Feb 8pm [Limited 2,

how do you get the password mate
how do you get the password?
We do not give out or allow private passwords to be posted in the forum. This is unfair on those that run the tournaments. This particular password was provided in an email from Coral to (I'm guessing) those players signed up to it's email communications/promotions. Good luck, welcome to the forum and hope to see you become active here in due course.

I've registered. The $11 free ticket is worth far more than entry to the $500 freeroll itself' date=' so I expect we will see lots of players sitting out tonight![/quote'] Errrrr, yeah, that'll be me and around 500 others! Currently 1425 entrants. I have a feeling that I read somewhere that you have to play a hand in the first level, but that might have been for something else. All in first hand anyone?

Re: Coral $500 Freeroll + $11 Token to all entrants - Friday 22nd Feb 8pm [Limited 2, i have not asked anyone for a password i simply asked how to get it. the instructions given so far have not been very clear. can i ask why you think you are being generous in not banning me teaulc or will that get me banned?

i have not asked anyone for a password i simply asked how to get it. the instructions given so far have not been very clear. can i ask why you think you are being generous in not banning me teaulc or will that get me banned?
we have a policy of banning anyone who asks for,how to etc etc with regards to passwords. Bart posted up you got it through email and you can get it through their social media. sorry if we seem a bit brusque but we have had many people in the past asking,when if they read rules 1st it would be much simpler

i have not asked anyone for a password i simply asked how to get it. the instructions given so far have not been very clear. can i ask why you think you are being generous in not banning me teaulc or will that get me banned?
13en, when you join a forum and your first two posts, both on the day you join, are non-contributory and skirting forum rules at best what do you expect? It's pretty clear from earlier posts on this thread how you get the PW.

not very clear I suggest you ask mr magoo he knows how to help you in finding out how to get passwords

• 1 month later...