Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v Hannover 96 (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v FC Bayern München (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v SC Freiburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v FC Augsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v Eintracht Frankfurt (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Borussia Dortmund (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February Werder B-Hannover 96 ov2,5/bts 6/10 it shoudl be an overish game i know Werder will miss Arnautovic(big blow) and Hannover will miss (Ya Konan) but both teams have defencive problems! what i'm not sure is over or bts? i don't see 3-0 for each team but BTS should be like 1-1 as correct score! what do you suggest german experts?

Re: Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February Hmm....this one has "overs" written all over it. Although, to be honest, I am not that familiar with Werder. But I know well Hannover, and their defense is total and utter mess. Against Volfsburg last week they could have conceded 6 or 7 goals if the guests were not so sloppy up-front. On the other hand, their wingers are real class and constant threat. "0:3" is out of question. "3:0" is possible, Hannover have been thrashed a few times away from home. But I think that 1:1 is more likely than 3:0. Hannover will attack a lot as far as they are lagging behind. Werder will obviously attack if they are losing. But if at some point this match gets "1:1", it can trigger a safer approach from both teams. So, maybe BTTS is better than Over.

Re: Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February Nürnberg - M'Gladbach Nürnberg has had a mediocre start into the second half of the season so far. They were lucky to manage to tie against Hamburg in their first game and were smashed by Dortmund in the second one, which can happen to the majority of the Bundesliga sides, obviously. On Sunday they played a friendly against 2.Bundesliga side Jahn Regensburg and the new, young manager Michael Wiesinger wanted to take the opportunity to give some of his bench players more practice. Well, that definitely backfired as N'berg lost 0:5 and the some of the younger players showed a lack of willingness. There are rumors that there is a split between some of the starters and reserves; Rafael Schäfer, the team's captain recently stated that 3 or 4 players were caring more about themselves than the team. All that leads to the conclusion that 40-year-old Wiesinger misses the authority of his predecessor Dieter Hecking who joined Wolfsburg in the winter break. Now they take on 7th place Borussia M'Gladbach, a side which has shown some solid form in the last few weeks after struggling at the beginning of the season. They are unbeaten for 9 games and play clear, defense - oriented football conceding only 6 goals in their last 10 matches. Offensive wise, Arango is the man for the magic, Hermann and De Jong are also able to trouble any team's defensive lines. Neither of the two teams likes to make the running so we can expect a rather boring, probably low-scoring game. The price for the unders is at 1.69, but I'm thinking of going for Gladbach DNB @ 2.31. Nürnberg doesn't have the means to trouble them, their whole bench looks unmotivated and Gladbach has the better individual players. If they want to play internationally next season, and I bet they will, than they have to beat teams like Nürnberg.

Re: Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February

Werder B-Hannover 96 ov2,5/bts 6/10 it shoudl be an overish game i know Werder will miss Arnautovic(big blow) and Hannover will miss (Ya Konan) but both teams have defencive problems! what i'm not sure is over or bts? i don't see 3-0 for each team but BTS should be like 1-1 as correct score! what do you suggest german experts?
Werder Bremen v Hannover Look for plenty of second half goals here or bets like more 2nd half than 1st half goals. Werder Bremen have played 9 home games. Every game has had more than 1.5 second half goals. Bet365 give 8/11 or 1.72 for over 1.5 second half match goals.

Re: Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February Bremem -Average goals scored at home – 1.56 Average goals conceded - 1.78 Hanover - Average goals scored on the road -1.78 Average goals conceded away – 2.56 Therefore, Werder Brem should score 2.06 with Hannover should score 1.78. A total of 3.84 goals Bremem go overs at home 67% of times. Hannover away go over89% of times. There is a 78% chance of overs. With William Hill overs is 1.50 (66% chance). Value here BTTS - Bremem score in the game at home 80% of the time. Hannover score away 80%. Bremem keep clean sheet 20% of the time. Hannover 10% clean sheets on travels. Bremem to score – 85% hannover to score - 80% chance. 82.5% chance of Btts Both teams to score is 1.50 with Hills (representing a 66% chance) - value here. 5 points on the BTTS Market - yes .

Re: Bundesliga > 1st - 3rd February Favre confirmed that Nordtveit and Xhaka will be out so I'm not going to take this one anyway. Nordtveit is one of their key players. Mainz - Bayern Under 2.75 @ 1.98 Bayern hasn't looked that impressive in the two first games. Against Fürth, the worst side of the whole league by far, they were only able to score 2 goals at home and last week a individual error from Stuttgart's Molinaro was the dooropener. Until then, Bayern didn't have any golden chances. Their game sometimes lack creativity and they will probably approach the game in Mainz in a more cautious way as they are conscious of Mainz' counterattacks. Mainz' topscorer Szalai is out so their manager Tuchel already stated that they will focus even more on their defensive which is quite impressive with only conceding 6 goals at home this season. Since Tuchel took over 3 years ago, Bayern is still waiting for their first victory in Mainz and the record champion won't have an easy time as Mainz is a well-organized team. I expect Bayern to take the victory in the end as their individual skills can't be controlled 90 minutes but it will take some time to get Mainz' tired. Do I have to mention that Bayern's defense is excellent as well? Away from home they only conceded 1 goal in 9 games.