Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013 2nd break miniftops main, slipped a little but still above avg (15.9k vs 8.8k avg), 1,536/15,744. Must be 3 hours late reg. Meanwhile in ukipt league being verbally told how to play by a guy whose played 33 (maybe more, couldn't be bothered to check further back) games and not had a single cash :lol Bless him, he has a massive stack from playing every hand/any two and just waiting ring-side for the self-implode which is sure to happen.

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013 GL Luckboxnemo! Playing a few tonight, had no luck today of yet. Just been ko'd from the Sunday Storm with my K/K not holding up against Q/6s after he flopped 2 pair and ended up with a full house :$ Played a few tournies today, managed to satellite for $4.80 in to a 25 seat qualifier for the 100k challenge on 888 tonight but came 27th out of 100 odd! hopefuly my luck changes a bit tonight and I can play some decent stuff! So for now: 888-Mega Micro the TWO Stars: 1k Gtd GL all

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013

2nd break miniftops main, slipped a little but still above avg (15.9k vs 8.8k avg), 1,536/15,744. Must be 3 hours late reg.
3 hours late reg - must be expecting Hellmuth. I'm on 12K Just got smacked in the Unibet when my nut flush on the turn got beaten by a rivered full house :eyes. Now 71/72 :unsure

3 hours late reg - must be expecting Hellmuth. I'm on 12K Just got smacked in the Unibet when my nut flush on the turn got beaten by a rivered full house :eyes. Now 71/72 :unsure
Give me a wave as you go by in miniftops, my stack is heading south, totally card dead. No need for panic yet, but something even mildly connected to fight back with would do :unsure

Give me a wave as you go by in miniftops, my stack is heading south, totally card dead. No need for panic yet, but something even mildly connected to fight back with would do :unsure
I know what you mean. I've had so many small pp which have missed the flop of three broadway cards. 5344/10402 at break, 10.2K playing as tigergambit. 55/68 on Unibet, but not making much progress there either. Out 58th

out in 4th lost a few key pots in final table like ak v aq then get coolered with jj v aa top 3 win I think 1st gets package 2nd and 3rd get 320 ticket which I was one off getting this oh well it was a good run
ul mate well played

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013 Gotta laugh at some people [ATTACH]4038[/ATTACH]

545ChaBung: u joker EngBart: soul read pal, keep trying 545ChaBung: yawn 545ChaBung: puddin freak EngBart: yh you're right, i know nothing 545ChaBung: humperdink 545ChaBung: Engelbert EngBart: Mr Engelbert to you 545ChaBung: in ya dreams 545ChaBung: Miss u mean EngBart: do you even know how to spell GPS? 545ChaBung: shud do i came 3rd in Stoke last year EngBart: lol at small brag EngBart: i did better, but i'd never say in here 545ChaBung: really 545ChaBung: i bet u did
Turns out he played on my first table at GPS Grand Final, then started taking the pee out of me walking with a stick, no class, can do without his sort around. Unsurprisingly he busted shortly after, just wish I hadn't muted him, I'm sure his rant would've been good ;)

post-50496-14429284895348_thumb.jpg

Out of FTOPS 6023rd. Just couldn't get moving.
Ul mate, missed it, difficult trying to rail with other games going on. I'm up to 40k, took a chance (more out of frustration than anything else) 2bet & 4bet JJ from EP against a defending small blind. Happy to see AK, even happier to see JJ hold. We live by such small margins. Not the greatest of moves but rather that than blind out, gives me options still.

Ul mate, missed it, difficult trying to rail with other games going on. I'm up to 40k, took a chance (more out of frustration than anything else) 2bet & 4bet JJ from EP against a defending small blind. Happy to see AK, even happier to see JJ hold. We live by such small margins. Not the greatest of moves but rather that than blind out, gives me options still.
If it works, don't knock it!! Take it down!!

Looks like I need to succumb and download Coral to play the magazine re-run, as we are staying in today instead of braving the snow. Also regd for 888 Winter $10k freeroll with another ticket they gave me. And using some of my William Hill points on the $250 points bounce 50pt rebuy at 8.30. Good luck everyone, especially those who are actually paying to play! :p Edit: Adding the 32Red €500 freeroll now I've read my emails!
$5 in the 888 freeroll. No success in the rest other than in getting rid of most of my soon-to-be-obsolete points on William Hill :lol

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013 No luck in the GPS, but up to 60k+ in miniFTOPS, avg=40k, curr 581/3,274 left

Full tilt miniftops m/e = tbc/17,578 (2,160) Coral poker player = 361/483 (20) Stars UKIPT leg div 1 = 122/unknown (36 probably) Genting GPS sat = 9/35 (3+6) +£0.55

Re: Where are you playing Sunday 20th January 2013 Sigh, as with every tournament just a flip or several hundred away from greatness. Pleased with the run though considering lack of playable hands and qualified via 1k ftp points sat. 1,256/17,578 (2,160) +$147.66 [ATTACH]4045[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429284896492_thumb.jpg

Sigh, as with every tournament just a flip or several hundred away from greatness. Pleased with the run though considering lack of playable hands and qualified via 1k ftp points sat. 1,256/17,578 (2,160) +$147.66 [ATTACH]4045[/ATTACH]
UL mate, like you say, just a flip or several hundred away from greatness. Think of it as outlasting 16,000 others rather than coming 1,026th, great result. Next time a bit more luck and you'll be up there!

Sigh, as with every tournament just a flip or several hundred away from greatness. Pleased with the run though considering lack of playable hands and qualified via 1k ftp points sat. 1,256/17,578 (2,160) +$147.66 [ATTACH]4045[/ATTACH]
Very unlucky Bart. Not an easy tourney with such a long late reg period I felt, so well done on a good cash, particularly as you only spent points. With a field of 17K you need a bit of luck to get really deep. Next time!!