England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23 BetVics price-adjustment bot is having one of its moments and has made the firm best price about all three outcomes. 13/10 about the Hastings win is not quite as good as the 7/5 at Marathon that was available for a time yesterday (for smallish amounts, it has to be said), but it's a punchy price in the circumstances. A punchier play still is the 16/5 BetVics are offering about over 2.5 1st half goals. This is a bet I've never taken before, but given that both sides have been defending in a questionable fashion for some weeks and it should be an open contest, I've had a play.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23

Pretty poor from eastleigh as game has just been called off a few hours after they said it would be on. Given the distance truro have to travel that isn't good. Sent from my HTC Desire S using PL Forum
Don't think anyone's to blame. Eastleigh got the game on; Truro's coach turned back because of safety conditions.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23 Didn't see this thread until just now! Hastings hasn't really been affected by the snow as much as other places, town centre is clear and the pitch which is always excellent anyway should be alright, not too cold today. I don't know about betting on United, seem to be getting a few players in on loan and trying to get in a 35 year old central defender from Ton Angels (can't remember his name) as Jilbandy has gone to America and Player manager Sean Ray is suspended for a couple of games I believe..Hastings seem a bit hit and miss at the moment, more likely to have a good performance against a good side and play poorly in games they should be winning on paper. They need to start winning soon though as another relegation battle is looming..

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23 The spread interest tonight is a buy of total goals in the Grimsby/Hyde game at 2.9 with Sporting. Neither side has been particularly goal friendly lately but both are creating chances. Hyde, particularly, have been lucky not to concede more in recent games, and although they are not the marshmallow rearguard of early season they do allow opponents plenty of chances. Ross Hannah's goal mins are a very acceptable buy at 25 - he should get plenty of chances tonight. That trade is also with Sporting.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23

Didn't see this thread until just now! Hastings hasn't really been affected by the snow as much as other places' date=' town centre is clear and the pitch which is always excellent anyway should be alright, not too cold today. I don't know about betting on United, seem to be getting a few players in on loan and trying to get in a 35 year old central defender from Ton Angels (can't remember his name) as Jilbandy has gone to America and Player manager Sean Ray is suspended for a couple of games I believe..Hastings seem a bit hit and miss at the moment, more likely to have a good performance against a good side and play poorly in games they should be winning on paper. They need to start winning soon though as another relegation battle is looming..[/quote'] That's Ben Judge, capable enough at this level. There's a lot in what you say, and as with most teams that start to rack up the draws, the season either falls away or they've got something to build on. The Enfield game suggests the former and I wouldn't have been backing them a few weeks back, but they are generally decent at home (only Bury have won there). Another key factor for me is that Cray are on a bit of downslope at the moment. It's to Hastings' credit they got the game on, but I think there was a touch of self-interest there - they sensed a real chance of three points and a kick-start to the season with Wealdstone and Concord away to come.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23 I'm on the draw @ Grimsby @ 4.42...am contemplating the overs, too (2.75 @ evens). It's really a mixed bag, statistically speaking. Hyde away as a dog of better than 4.0 are 2-0-6 (5/3 O/U). Against the current top teams, they've won 1-3 @ Newport, lost 3-1 @ Forest Green and lost 2-0 @ Wrexham. Grimsby at home against dogs of better than 4.0 are 4-3-2 (4-5 O/U). Woking was the only game to go over 3 (5-1 FT). They kept clean sheets in four of the nine games (3-0, 3-0, 2-0, 0-0 against Nuneaton back in August). I suppose it mainly rests on Hyde being able to score.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 21-23 Poor from me tonight - I should have listened to LondonHibs on Hastings, so apologoies for that! Credit to Cray, and especially Leigh Bremner, who deserves to be a step higher. Oddly enough, Hastings have now got the longest unbeaten home record in the section apart from Whitehawk. The spreads didn't do much better, with the Grimsby total goals missing the mark by 0.9 and Hannah not scoring.