FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan

Aidymac

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan Bolton vs Everton Bolton XI: Lonergan, Alonso, Knight, Ream, Ricketts, Vela, Spearing, Pratley, Chung-Yong, Eagles, Sordell Everton XI to face Bolton: Howard, Neville, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Mirallas, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Anichebe, Jelavic Need to be quick with this. Everton aren't messing about here. That's the strongest team we could possibly put out and it will definitely show today. No Neville in midfield and no Naismith out wide, it really should make all the difference. From the looks of that it looks like we're going 4 - 4 - 2 with Mirallas and Pienaar on the wings. Now I've been banging on about this for a while now, but despite Coleman being out, it still should open the Everton attack right up. Fellaini dropping back will also give Everton a physical presence in midfield which we've lacked for a few games. The defensive stats with Everton can be quite misleading, as despite that run of games conceeding, Everton have the 3rd best defence in the Premiership this season. Everton should win this one convincingly and I'm sticking with my man Jelavic to find his scoring boots again as he shouldn't be isolated upfront as he has tended to find himself. Everton -1 - 13/8 @ PaddyPower 8/10 Jelavic to score 2 or more goals - 15/2 @ Coral 3/10 I'm going for a low stakes go on Jelavic to bag a hat-trick here as well, madness perhaps but I just think it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring again. 33/1 @ Coral. 1/10

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan

Bolton-Everton over 2.5 @1.78 7/10 Pinnacle Bolton are really struggling in the league this term. They are the worst away side joint by Bristol City. At home, they are better with a 6-5-3 record but that is still not good at all. Despite being 14 points behind the play-off zone, they have managed to get into the 4th round of the FA Cup after beating Sunderland away from home. Bolton will again field their best side.Bolton concede a lot of goals but they also score quite a lot of goals. Everton come with the aim of a good cup run. They fielded their besat side in the last round when they played 4th tier team Cheltenham away from home which they won 4-1. Everton do score a lot of goals while their defence isn't as great as it was some time ago. They have only managed to keep clean sheets in just 4 of their 23 Premier League matches. As I saw this match, I had immerdiately a result of 1-2 or 1-3 in mind. I expected odds of about @1.65 for the over 2.5, so this one has a lot of value considering both teams being not the best in defence. GL
1:2 bet won

MK Dons really 6/1 to beat us! I would have expected about 9/2 tops, ok we are 2 leagues apart and we haven't been beaten in 5 games however we have to play Man City 3 days later in a game we must get points. I am sure we will make a few changes in the game vs MK Dons and use a similar line up to that which beat WBA last week. Not saying we will lose as i really hope we win, but i didn't expect the price to be that large. Another bet for me would be Millwall to bt Villa on Friday night, Villa be shattered after they face Bradford in the CC semi final 2nd leg on Tuesday night. The New Den will be a difficult place to go Friday night.
Good calls mate :clap

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan HArry made 9 changes to last weeks side vs WHU, we were like strangers again with Anton Ferdinand and Ben Haim at centre half, MK dons had 4 chances and scored all 4, in the end they could have had 6 or 7. What a pathetic waste of time that was and not a penny on MK dons as i should have!!

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan At last I get paid out on laying the Premier League team against a BSP side. Well done Luton on finally doing it especially as it was at Norwich. I am sure Kev is a very happy man. Now if you can go and win the title I will be very grateful ;). Also seems like Wigan were very lucky to beat Macclesfield.

Brighton vs Arsenal: Both Teams To Score @ 4/5 (Stan James:4pts) Fancy Brighton to give us a real game here. They were great vs Newcastle in the last round, crowd getting behind them, playing the ball on the deck and looking up for it. Think they can cause us problems today, we are usually good to leak a goal so I can see Brighton scoring. We will also play to win, team should be fairly strong, I can only see a few changes at best but mostly a first team. Odds look fine on BTTS here, I'll take it.
WIN Standard clown defending from us, but we scored 3.

At last I get paid out on laying the Premier League team against a BSP side. Well done Luton on finally doing it especially as it was at Norwich. I am sure Kev is a very happy man. Now if you can go and win the title I will be very grateful ;). Also seems like Wigan were very lucky to beat Macclesfield.
Well done, Addpea, a very good call. And this is coming from a Norwich fan :lol

At last I get paid out on laying the Premier League team against a BSP side. Well done Luton on finally doing it especially as it was at Norwich. I am sure Kev is a very happy man. Now if you can go and win the title I will be very grateful ;). Also seems like Wigan were very lucky to beat Macclesfield.
Absolutely ecstatic :nana. Fingers crossed on your title request :hope.

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan Sunday previews: 4pts Chelsea (-1) to beat Brentford 3/4 Boylesports Brentford will give this a good go but I expect Chelsea to have too much for them here. Chelsea still haven’t lost an away game under Rafa Benitez and I don’t see that changing here. Depending on how early Chelsea score in this match will depend how many they win by but having been knocked out of the Capital One Cup in midweek I think they will be extra motivated here, score early and run riot. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brentford-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-can-brush-aside-league-one-opponents-in-fa-cup 3pts Leeds vs Tottenham - Draw 31/10 BetVictor This won’t be an easy game for Tottenham. Neil Warnock is bound to get his side up for this one and they’ll be in Spurs’ faces throughout the game but they have the quality, especially in forward areas, to do some damage as they showed against Everton and Southampton in the Capital One Cup earlier in the season. I wouldn’t be too surprised if Spurs will settle for getting this one back to the Lane and I think there’s value in Leeds holding out for a draw here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-tottenham-betting-leeds-have-the-credentials-needed-to-fight-for-a-replay 3pts Liverpool to beat Oldham by 1 goal 7/2 Bet365 Liverpool never seem to make things easy when they face lower league opponents. We’ve seen enough this week in the cup competitions to inspire Oldham into a performance but I do think Liverpool will have a wee bit too much for Paul Dickov’s men. I’m not convinced Liverpool will run riot in this match though and I wouldn’t put it beyond Oldham to score in the game but when the final whistle blows I expect Liverpool to have picked up a narrow win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/oldham-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-can-edge-past-league-one-oldham-at-boundary-park

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan another excellent call will be . I am convinced chelsea will be well up for this one today and can see it possibly being a bit tighter first half and then open up as brentford get tried after playing a much stronger, fitter and by far a better team in Chelsea. Im sure Benitez and the players are looking for goals in this one to forget about recent poor results. CHELSEA SECOND HALF HANDICAP -2 5/1 ladbrokes

Re: FA Cup > 25th Jan - 27th Jan Brentford v Chelsea over 3.5 @ 2.28 pinnacle Brentford v Chelsea over 4.5 @ 3.65 centrebet Brentford, in League 1, have conceded in 4 of their last 5 games, and expect this Chelsea side to have no problems scoring on them as they beat Southampton 5-1 on the road in the previous round of the FA Cup as well as 5-1 at Leeds in the previous round of the League Cup. Having been beaten by Swansea in the semi finals in the League Cup, then expect them to target this cup as a chance for some silverware this year, especially if Benitez looks to sway Abramovich to extend his contract. However Brentford have scored at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games in all competitions, so they have been finding the back of the net and with Chelsea in 6 of their last 8 games in all competitions, then both teams are likely to score here, but also like them to score more than just once Leeds v Tottenham over 3.5 @ 2.55 sportsbet Leeds v Tottenham over 4.5 @ 4.50 sportsbet Leeds have won their last two games so they have some form coming into this game and at home they have been tough as they have won 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 home games, however, when Chelsea came here just before Christmas, they won 5-1. They face similar opposition here, as Tottenham will have Villa-Boas targeting this cup as an opportunity to reinforce the fans support for him. Spurs easily beat Coventry 3-0 at home in the previours round, and will look to repeat their 3-1 win at Elland Road when they beat Leeds two years ago in the FA Cup. Their road form is good as they have won 2-1 at Sunderland, 4-0 at Aston Villa and 3-0 at Fulham in some of their recent road games. Leeds will give it a shot with nothing to lose, and believe they will score, but Spurs should score a few more in a solid win for them Oldham v Liverpool over 3.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Oldham v Liverpool over 4.5 @ 4.00 sportbet Oldham have lost 7 of their last 9 games in all competitions and though their form is poor, expect them to have a real go here, as they played Liverpool last year at Anfield and took the lead before losing 5-1 to them in the FA Cup. Now at home, with a good support behind them, they will have a belief that they can cause an upset here. However the problem for them is that they have allowed at least two goals in 8 of their last 8 games and with an EPL side like Liverpool coming to town, then there is a possibility of a repeat performance here. Rodgers tends to have strong sides in these domestic cups, so while they may have some of their regulars out, still expect to see a pretty strong side here, with Suarez and Gerrard on the bench. Defensively, they are still missing Enrique while Johnson will probably be saved for a couple of big games against Arsenal and Man City, so 69-148 (-42.33)

Brentford v Chelsea over 3.5 @ 2.28 :D Brentford v Chelsea over 4.5 @ 3.65 :(Chelsea should have been awarded a penalty in the end for a hand ball Leeds v Tottenham over 3.5 @ 2.55 :( If the referee allowed an extra few seconds the ball was in the back of the net Leeds v Tottenham over 4.5 @ 4.50 :( Oldham v Liverpool over 3.5 @ 2.33 :D Oldham v Liverpool over 4.5 @ 4.00 :D Terrible performance by Liverpool.
72-151 (-39.72)