IPoker January sales

Haichan

Anyone been playing the IPoker january sales. Played last weeks JS$15,000 guarenteed #2 which had a $15 buyin particularly as it said anyone buying into the tourny would get a free token to tonights JS$15,000 guarenteed #4. Still no token after 2 days of chasing Grosvenor and they now claim they have no record of such an offer even though tonights tourny says screenshot1701201312171.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Bizzare. Anyone else playing it.

Re: IPoker January sales

Doesn't look like i will be playing it tonight. Grosvenor said they need 5 days to sort out my complaint. Crazy they invite you to buy in and play the following week for free and then somehow lose the promotion.
Haichan,I saw the promo about buying in & getting a free entry the following week.It was defo on Paddypower that deal but I didnt see it offered on any other ipoker site.Anyhow here's the link to the Paddypower January sales & mentions the buy in back. http://poker.paddypower.com/tournaments/january-sales

Re: IPoker January sales its ipoker network wide as far as I thought,,, but so surprised they are taking this long to investigate when all they have to do simply is check game description as clearly your screen shot says it for such a low amount as well you would think they would quite simply rectify it for existing customer and give you the damm token instead of making a drama out of this ,,, I suggest you phone them as I suspect this was something online chat were saying to you I could be wrong thou

its ipoker network wide as far as I thought' date=',, but so surprised they are taking this long to investigate when all they have to do simply is check game description as clearly your screen shot says it for such a low amount as well you would think they would quite simply rectify it for existing customer and give you the damm token instead of making a drama out of this ,,, I suggest you phone them as I suspect this was something online chat were saying to you I could be wrong thou[/quote'] Online chat is like getting blood from a stone,I would take Luckboxnemo advice & ring them aswell. The January Sales is network wide but that actual 'buy in & get your buy in back' I only saw it advertised on PaddyPower.Defo wasnt on Titan,William Hill,Coral etc...

its ipoker network wide as far as I thought' date=',, but so surprised they are taking this long to investigate when all they have to do simply is check game description as clearly your screen shot says it for such a low amount as well you would think they would quite simply rectify it for existing customer and give you the damm token instead of making a drama out of this ,,, I suggest you phone them as I suspect this was something online chat were saying to you I could be wrong thou[/quote'] Your right. Should have been a simple thing for them to resolve. Now 4 days, 7 emails later they are still investigating. Small amount but now I am pissed. Rebought into the first tourny because it said the following week was free. Its this kind of crap customer service that gives sites like Grosvenor a bad name.

Re: IPoker January sales Finally sorted. They have given me a token for the normal $15,000 guarenteed or similar. Bizzare the way they have handled the whole thing. Something wrong with customer service at grosvenor when a simple issue like this takes so long. Even worse in crediting the token they deleted my Punters Lounge December league token for the GUKPT. Got it back after another phone call.