Where are you playing Tuesday 15th January?

BAGHEIRA

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 15th January?

I think I'm going to use my ticket from the freeroll to play the Unibet $55 + 5 Satellite tonight. Has anyone else used theirs yet? This is somewhat above my normal stakes, so wish me luck!!
Good luck :hope I'm playing: Stars: Big $55 and SnG Steps - OUT Paddy Power: Irish Open sats - OUT, playing $2 pantsdown PKR: Open sats - no luck Heavenbet: $500 freeroll - OUT Bwin: $10k GTD, WPT Vienna step 2 - OUT of both Genting: GPS sat - going ok at the moment Good luck everyone :ok

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 15th January? Might have to take a break from the GPS sats, or just poker in general, they're doing my flaming head in. 60/30 level, 4 limpers, i raise to 300 from bb with JJ to isolate hopefully a single AJ+ or 88+ guy calls with K9o and obviously hits boths. Don't these (insert your own expletive) know when they're priced out, ffs. Donked out about an hour later after having to lay down KK twice on an Axx board, once to A7, once to AT both showed on each occasion. fecking bingo players :wall Maybe they've got it right, just get a half decent hand and shove, irrespective of what the blinds/stacks/position etc is. Edit: Double checked and was 4 limpers

:ok I might give these a go
There are £1.10 (rebuy) & £10+1 Turbo freezeout sats too, all head to the £50+5 freezeout super sat. But I just hate rebuys and poor structures with a passion. Think I saw Washman still going strong in tonights Sat, gl mate :hope

There are £1.10 (rebuy) & £10+1 Turbo freezeout sats too, all head to the £50+5 freezeout super sat. But I just hate rebuys and poor structures with a passion. Think I saw Washman still going strong in tonights Sat, gl mate :hope
Not for long unfortunately :\

Think you've got problems Bart try playing Omahabanghead.gif
lol I've played a few variants for fun in the PL variant league, but i haven't a clue what i'm doing (much like holdem). Did get the impression that variance is much harsher on Omaha. Don't think I'm mentally ready to play that for real yet ;)