Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v West Ham (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January Arsenal vs West Ham UNDER 3 goals AH @ 1.775 (Bet365:4pts) Think West Ham will come to defend here, they've looked really poor recently, lacking goal threat and guile. Can see them setting up to frustrate us and try to nick something as the game goes on. We've been on a pretty bad run ourselves, losing at home to City but we did have 10 men for the whole game virtually and then at Chelsea where we were terrible first half before dominating the second but just couldnt get that equaliser. Podolski should be back, Wenger said Diaby needs a check so I can see us lining up with Cazorla, Wilshere, Ramsey in midfield and Walcott, Podolski and one of Giroud/Oxlade-Chamberlain in attack. Really fancy us to beat West Ham tomorrow night, don't see them as much of an attacking threat, but they can frustrate us and we've not been free-scoring lately so a 1 or 2-0 to Arsenal would be my feeling.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January Arsenal vs West Ham: Arsenal to win @ 1.48 (Betfair: 7 pts) Still a lot of value on the side of Arsenal, they played decently against Chelsea but Chelsea had the luck on their side. With Walcott in such a good form it has to be easy against West Ham. West Ham played 1-1 at QPR, they were the better team, but they didn't managed to win. From their last 5 away games they received only 1 point, that's very poor. So 1.48 looks very good to me

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January West Ham are struggling for goals away from home. They have not scored in their last 4 away games away (Sunderland, Reading, WBA, Man United). It's a reasonable assumption to believe that they can't score away against a solid opponent in Arsenal. West ham have managed to score just 5 away goals in 10 matches this season. This is the lowest scoring team away in the premier league (next lowest is stoke with 8 goals away). West Ham have been blanked 6 times in 10 games on the road. no BTTS is even money on bet365 for 2 units.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January I think even at 1.44 for the win there's just about anough value in an Arsenal win here. West Ham are on a bad run and Arsenal have got a tremendous record against the Hammers, including the 3-1 away earlier this season. If Cazorla can bring his second half form at Chelsea to this game I think they can easily dispatch with West Ham. But, looking for a riskier option with a smaller stake I fancy bringing goals into the equation for this one. If Arsenal are on song I think they can easily win this one 3-0 and allowing for a 2-1/3-1 scenario I like the look of... 4pts on Arsenal to win and 3 or 4 total goals @ 3.1 Paddy Power The only problem with these bets are they are difficult to hedge unless it's 4-0, 3-1 or 2-0....but I think it's worth a punt.

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January

If there's anything we've learned from Arsenal this season it's never bet on Arsenal. Though I can see a home win here' date=' anything else and Arsnal looking in real trobule.[/quote'] There is obviously value on the side of Arsenal, and why is Arsenal looking in real trouble?

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January Arsenal -1.5 @ 2.38 pinnacle Arsenal -2 (EH) @ 4.20 sportsbet Arsenal will look to make up for their loss to Chelsea on the weekend and make it only 4 points difference with their North London rival Tottenham for 4th spot if they manage to win here. They will be strenghthened with the return of Podolski and the Ox, which should help Walcott out in scoring goals, while in defence they should be able to handle whatever West Ham throw their way as they have the height to withstand the expected aerial assault that Allardyce favours. Arsenal have not had problems with West Ham in the past winning 8 of their last 10 meetings in all competitions, and did beat them 3-1 at Upton Park earlier in the season. West Ham have scored just 5 goals on the road all season and have not scored in their last 4 away games, as well as being shut out in their last 4 games at Arsenal, as they lost 3-0 at Sunderland two weeks ago, and also suffered 3-1 defeat at Tottenham and a 3-0 loss at Swansea. Arsenal are another ball playing side and like them to be too much for a one dimensional West Ham side 67-148 (-46.91)

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January West Ham +3.5 corner handicap @ 2.00 Bet365 Arsenal have only beaten this handicap in their first two home games against Sunderland and Southampton. They have since failed to beat this in thier last 8 home games. They have an average corner margin of 1.79. Average corners for 6.2. Average against 4.4 West ham have only lost on this handicap twice away this season against Newcastle and West Brom. They have an average corner margin of -0.7. Average corners for 4.29. Average against 5.7 The most corners Arsenal have had at home this season is 8 on three occasions. West have managed 13 and 6 twice. Anything like a normal performance from both teams should see this come in and I think evens is a decent price for a fairly generous handicap

Re: Arsenal v West Ham > Wed 23rd January Arsenal's eight home games against dogs of better than 4.0 have produced these scores: 7-3, 6-1, 5-2, 3-3 And these: 2-0, 0-2, 0-0, 1-0 Who knows what the hell they'll do? The games with the closest odds to today's (WHU's were 7.7, are now 7.4) were: West Brom (6.8) 2-0 Fulham (6.8) 3-3 Swansea (7.5) 0-2 Newcastle (7.6) 7-3 Sunderland (8.2) 0-0

Paired my draw bet (4.51' date=' 5dimes) with a half-assed cover bet on Arsenal 1.25 @ 2.19. I figure Arse have a good chance to kill this one early, but if they don't, WHU can certainly pull a surprise point out of the hat.[/quote'] Holy bleeding Jesus, looks like the cover bet's going to save my bacon tonight. After the first half, who knew Arsenal would come out with guns blazing like this?

West Ham +3.5 corner handicap @ 2.00 Bet365 Arsenal have only beaten this handicap in their first two home games against Sunderland and Southampton. They have since failed to beat this in thier last 8 home games. They have an average corner margin of 1.79. Average corners for 6.2. Average against 4.4 West ham have only lost on this handicap twice away this season against Newcastle and West Brom. They have an average corner margin of -0.7. Average corners for 4.29. Average against 5.7 The most corners Arsenal have had at home this season is 8 on three occasions. West have managed 13 and 6 twice. Anything like a normal performance from both teams should see this come in and I think evens is a decent price for a fairly generous handicap
Was all looking very good at half time with West Ham 5-3 up on corners without the handicap added. I would have taken 5 West Ham corners before kick off. However Arsenal then went a bit mental in the 2nd half and it ended up 13-5 to Arsenal.

Arsenal vs West Ham: Arsenal to win @ 1.48 (Betfair: 7 pts) Still a lot of value on the side of Arsenal, they played decently against Chelsea but Chelsea had the luck on their side. With Walcott in such a good form it has to be easy against West Ham. West Ham played 1-1 at QPR, they were the better team, but they didn't managed to win. From their last 5 away games they received only 1 point, that's very poor. So 1.48 looks very good to me
:nana 5-1 FT

There is obviously value on the side of Arsenal' date=' and why is Arsenal looking in real trouble?[/quote'] They can't beat good teams, sure they thrashd West Ham but West Ham was so poor and pushed out way too far making Arsenal look good on the counter-attack. But im sure they will still win many games they just need to make sure they dont slip up as much as they have done against the crap teams or Tottenahm will take 4th. Now i think this win was good and it will surely boost Arsnal and they will beet bRighton.