** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

WNBL Season 2012/2013

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 I've backed Bendigo a number of times during the season (and a couple of bets on Townsville early season). I rate Adelaide a 3.25 shot and took 4.25 this week (would have taken 4.00) which will only cut my losses should Bendigo or Townsville not win it. I've been a knock on Dandenong all season and rate them a 3.75 chance. Bendigo's current price is about right IMO. For interest sake Dandenong were 8.00 at this same stage of last season and still 8.00 after they won their semi final. Adelaide's form line this season seems virtually a carbon copy of Dandenong's last season. I should add that it was Adelaide who were put out in straight sets after finishing top, so you'd thing the memory of that should provide extra motivation.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 I know what you are getting at, D&U. Good luck should you have a shot at the biggish price. Personally I'm in line with the bookies market, based on an opinion that Dandenaong are not so driven this season - perhaps something more likely to manifest in a GF rather than a SF??

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 That game changed total complexion. Same as previous meeting there where Dandenong looked to have all the answers at HT leading by four before falling apart SH. It looks like all players are fit (enough to take court) in the prelim. Townsville arrived Thursday to try to repeat the preparation formula. Dandenong-Townsville UNDER 153 Townsville should be all about shutting things down ,so I'd be a little surprised if it gets past mid 140's.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013

I've backed Bendigo a number of times during the season (and a couple of bets on Townsville early season). I rate Adelaide a 3.25 shot and took 4.25 this week (would have taken 4.00) which will only cut my losses should Bendigo or Townsville not win it. I've been a knock on Dandenong all season and rate them a 3.75 chance. Bendigo's current price is about right IMO. For interest sake Dandenong were 8.00 at this same stage of last season and still 8.00 after they won their semi final. Adelaide's form line this season seems virtually a carbon copy of Dandenong's last season. I should add that it was Adelaide who were put out in straight sets after finishing top, so you'd thing the memory of that should provide extra motivation.
what odds have you got townsville at Ashtee? i have been lamenting not taking some $50+ at the start of the finals.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 I got 10.00 & 11.00 after Rounds 1 & 2 respectably. Then they were out to 34.00 a few weeks later but I wasn't interested either. I'm going to the game, so it should be a pleasant feet up experience knowing I'm cashed up regardless. It also says a lot for the the 'gotta be in it to win it ' phrase considering the finals were considered a three horse race.