** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WNBL Season 2012/2013

Tonight: Dandenong -12 2u and West Coast under 138.5 2u On anything Ashtee?
Yes, West Coast -5.5, despite they could be a little rusty but concerns somewhat negated under regime of current coach. Also Bulleen-Dandenong Over, bet 153.5 up to 156 - is now out to 159. Had a few plays before heading to Bendigo yesterday, you know what usually happens when don't post them! Haven't looked at early lines yet (don't like to know until I finalize own opinion) but just a watch on Natalie Taylor who appears to be ill. :ok

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 :welcome Dog&Under. I had to slap myself across the chops about five times but kept coming back to an opinion that one team shows little heart and the other plays with heaps of it. -5.5 was my cut off though. How's the free throw shooting in this one 30/30 @ 3QT! On the over, I'm not minding at all!

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 Thanks Ashtee, nice work on the over and getting that early number at 153 ... haven't had the chance to watch this Rangers side live but love what they're about in terms of the offense they run. Clearly the best offensive side in Australia at the moment - NBL or WNBL, no team in the NBL is averaging anywhere close to 88ppg this season. good luck with the Waves, I pegged this one at WC -2.5 earlier in the week when I made my lines but would push it out to around -7 after reading how the caps have basically raised the white flag on their season and will be running more minutes for their younger players. Interested to see what we get for tomorrow's games and if Harrower suits up for the Spirit.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 Well, thanks to an 8pt last 5:00 a good chunk of my over crashed. :( Bummer for yours too, binomial.:wall I watched Kristi closely when she only came off, once the game was iced, and she looked ginger to me. Richards (hospital a week ago, apparently) looked exhausted as she came off. Evens itself out if Taylor isn't right however.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013

Im playing: Logan +17 1u Logan over 146 1u Bendigo over 144 2u
Nice work :clap. Looks like Adelaide are still a little angry off the Queensland trip. YET ANOTHER tear the hair out experience last night (wouldn't mind if it actually did break 50/50, rather than 0/100 :wall:D). Took Townsville QT +3.5 @ 2.07. 0:12 Thompson shot to level scores rims, a certainly to drop but magically crawls out ... 0:01 Munro 3pt shot ... that's Munro as in not Harrower or Wilson. :@ Tonight, Townsville 3.86 & +7.5 @ 1.88 @ Turf Accounts (& TAB). Obviously both teams will be UP for it. Looking at the fixture a Bulleen win would make it a toss up for the finals berth. This is the game Townsville will have come seriously focussed on and I'm looking for the importance of the match to nullify some perception that they don't travel. Playing last night won't be all bad in that it should help Townsville mentally. Interestingly, Bulleen have lost their last five, not that I suggest that detracts from their chances.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 I was focusing on Bulleen beating Townsville by 28 when they caught them earlier in the season on a back to back. Townsville playing better now, but I need a good reason to take any team on a back to back. Could be opposite you again. :\

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 Yeah I pegged this Bulleen v tsv line at about -5 so a bit of an edge with the fire.. But along with Logan, Townsville is a team I just struggle to read.. Off a bye and having finished last nights game pretty strongly, would expect a good show from tonight...Not sure if 6.5 is enough for me to bite though

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 I've been a knock on them them all year but they did have players underdone leading into the season and reportedly were hanging out for the Christmas break as much as anyone. Only got closish due to junk time last night IMO, so still to prove themselves. Bulleen entitled favorite but still quite a nice offer about Townsville IMO. What do we think about Canberra-Dandenong? Forced to have a bet I'd take Dandenong but am not convinced they'll be full throttle (I'll probably be wrong?) and perhaps Canberra get a lift off a win. I marked it 25.5

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 As i see it they have little to play for as it is unlikely they can get past bendigo for top spot. they creamed canberra in canberra by 39 a few weeks ago, and it seems possible they were easing back a bit last week as it doesn't prove alot when they crush the weaker teams they are expected to crush. alternatively they may have just been taking it a bit easier due to double header last week and with only one game will be up and running tonight. even if they aren't canberra are generally so bad they could beat them by 20+ in third gear. basically i have no idea, likewise with the total.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 Bulleen -6.5 1u - last chance for Bulleen to make finals - they were neck and neck with Dandenong for 3 quarters last week and may take some confidence from this - townsville have played back to back twice and been hideous both times - bulleen have lost 3 home games Agree Townsville is the better side but going to play the situation as i see it. Like tomorrows game much more.

What do we think about Canberra-Dandenong? Forced to have a bet I'd take Dandenong but am not convinced they'll be full throttle (I'll probably be wrong?) and perhaps Canberra get a lift off a win. I marked it 25.5
I Pegged that one at -19... Mainly because I cant see why the rangers would bring a max effort tonight having handled the caps easily already.. If they completely sleep walk tonight they could win by 10, if they decide to be completely sadistic they could win by 35..

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 Huge comeback from the fire in the second half .. Interesting line movement for the final game of the round in the west tomorrow .. Had the Thunder pegged as -7 favourites for this game prior to the news re Taylor .. game opened Thunder -4.5 and now beaten down to -1 ... Haven't looked into how they pulled up from last night but barring anymore major injury blows I'll more than likely take the Thunder ... Any chance to fade the Waves at near pk'em has my interest.

Re: WNBL Season 2012/2013 I took Logan earlier today at 1.87 yet the money continues to come for West Coast, with Logan out to 1.91. I do expect West Coast to bounce back but Logan should also, given their mindset this season. I see a close game game actually but value about Logan proving a shade too good. Went to the game at Bulleen tonight. Townsville appeared shabby in the warm up, Bulleen focused and that's just the way the first half panned out. Quite some turn around :notworthy! Adair and Standish were outstanding all game then once Foley got going the whole team joined in - which needed to happen with Standish & Foley on four fouls each Q3. Bulleens young squad yet again lose the plot too easily and Florance, true to form, does a couple of class acts early, then nothing. Penaluna could possibly still be feeling the knee?

game opened Thunder -4.5 and now beaten down to -1 ... Haven't looked into how they pulled up from last night but barring anymore major injury blows I'll more than likely take the Thunder ... Any chance to fade the Waves at near pk'em has my interest.
Langford was out of the game from back of Q3 but probably about saving her with that game shot. She is starting here and no word of injury, so all seems good.

Melbourne & Bendigo but I just get to a few - it's an hour and a half to any of three venues.
Beaut part of Australia to be, I love that area.. Have family in Albury, Deniliquin and Melbourne.. Currently live on the sunshine coast but get a Melbourne / Riverina fix a couple of times a year...