** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are you playing Tuesday 8th January?

Washman

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 8th January?

Rewarding myself with a quiet day today, back grinding heavily on wed. * Kitchen - cleaning the fridge & worktops
errrrr mine need doing if you're in the mood for cleaning - thanks in advance :D:D:D

Rewarding myself with a quiet day today, back grinding heavily on wed. * Kitchen - cleaning the fridge & worktops - Done but on turbo not regular clock ;) * Stars - UKIPT league
* Genting (£5.50) GPS Sat - added

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 8th January? Well I just had a major panic. Thought I'd regged for my usual $5 20 player SNG on 888. Got down to FT with 4 left and 3 paid. I glanced at the payout screen in the lobby and instead of the usual $50, $30, $20 payout it was showing $300, $180, $120. I'd accidently regged for a $35 game instead! That is a massive buyin for me and way out my usual range. I came 2nd for $180 woo hoo, so happy, but I can honestly say if I'd known that before as I was playing pretty aggressive to try and practice, I don't think I would have cashed. Just goes to show that ignorance is bliss sometimes :D

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 8th January? I won a seat for the £110 side event at Luton on Thursday for the champions of champions gukpt thing. Not 100% if i can make it, only really played it cos there was 4 runners and was hoping i could cash it in. So, if i call up grosvenor are they lenient on swapping stuff like this?

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 8th January? Don't blame you, well played :ok Generally sites (not just Grosvenor) don't like converting seats/added value to cash. They might be open to transferring to another player though. We must have members in the general Bedfordshire area, might be worth trying to transfer on a % deal basis? Worth a try, well played.

Well I just had a major panic. Thought I'd regged for my usual $5 20 player SNG on 888. Got down to FT with 4 left and 3 paid. I glanced at the payout screen in the lobby and instead of the usual $50, $30, $20 payout it was showing $300, $180, $120. I'd accidently regged for a $35 game instead! That is a massive buyin for me and way out my usual range. I came 2nd for $180 woo hoo, so happy, but I can honestly say if I'd known that before as I was playing pretty aggressive to try and practice, I don't think I would have cashed. Just goes to show that ignorance is bliss sometimes :D
:lol lol awesome (your win, not the misclick :\). Well done Debs, superb result :nana

didnt start so put back til thursday night
Guessing these are going to struggle to start. Just sat for an hour in the Step 1, needed just 2 players to start and it was cancelled :rollin Talk about Billy No Mates! In hindsight should've got 1 of you lot to join in and split the overlay although hardly worth it for $3 each lol

Don't blame you, well played :ok Generally sites (not just Grosvenor) don't like converting seats/added value to cash. They might be open to transferring to another player though. We must have members in the general Bedfordshire area, might be worth trying to transfer on a % deal basis? Worth a try, well played.
I wasnt expecting cash to be honest, just hoping for tournament tokens or preferably gukpt satellite tokens. Would like to play some of those £33 rebuy main event satellites if i could. Might even be able to the comp, was thinking of going up for Thursday and Friday, two 10k guarantee events, look decent. Will know tomorrow for definite.

Guessing these are going to struggle to start. Just sat for an hour in the Step 1, needed just 2 players to start and it was cancelled :rollin Talk about Billy No Mates! In hindsight should've got 1 of you lot to join in and split the overlay although hardly worth it for $3 each lol
I'm in tomorrows game with Al, just us in at the moment. Really want to qualify for this live event at there are so few good games in this area. Good luck to anyone else trying for this. It's cost me $1 so far and I'm keeping track :D

Re: Where are you playing Tuesday 8th January? I will prob reg tomorrow Debs, stand a good chance of getting at least 1 of us through to the final hopefully :hope Played a 99c satty to heaven knows what, a deepstack or something, in lieu of the Brighton sat starting, but got to get through loads of steps so unlikely to actually qualify. * Wsop ($0.99) Step 1 to Sunday Mega Deep = 1/29 (3+1) +$7.20 Seat Giving up for the night, hope to grind big tomorrow.