England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Mansfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Barrow (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 2 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Nuneaton Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Grimsby v Lincoln I did tip Lincoln on Boxing Day and that turned out to be a big mistake as Grimsby won comfortably 4-1. I then opposed Lincoln on Saturday but Gateshead let a lead slip and they game ended in a draw. I am very keen to oppose them again though as they have a long injury list again, which they also had for the first 3 months or so of the season and they really struggled. It was only when David Holdsworth had a fit squad that they started impressing and with Grimsby in red hot form at the moment I really do think it will be another easy success for the league leaders. Paddy Power are 17/10 on the -1 handicap and that looks a decent bet. Newport County v Forest Green Rovers I am rather surprised that Blue Square have gone 3/1 on the away side here and at that price I have to get involved. They were much the better side on Boxing Day and should really have won, but ended up losing 2-1 after leading. Their away form on the whole has been strong, although they did disappoint at Braintree recently, but I still think they are more than capable of having a big say in the title race and this game is much closer than the bookies suggest it will be. It will be a tight game, but like I say at 3/1 I have to back FGR.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2

Newport County v Forest Green Rovers I am rather surprised that Blue Square have gone 3/1 on the away side here and at that price I have to get involved. They were much the better side on Boxing Day and should really have won, but ended up losing 2-1 after leading. Their away form on the whole has been strong, although they did disappoint at Braintree recently, but I still think they are more than capable of having a big say in the title race and this game is much closer than the bookies suggest it will be. It will be a tight game, but like I say at 3/1 I have to back FGR.
Quotes from the BBC website suggest you are right about Forest Green dominating the home game - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20779115 Odds on Forest Green have gone down to 13/5 (3.6) but still look good value to me.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Kidderminster v Hereford I think Hereford could be too long here at 5.0. Like in Newport v Forest Green, Hereford lost the home game to Kidderminster on Boxing Day (0-1), but according to a few reports I read had a good share of the play. That, added to the fact that it's virtually a local derby, makes Hereford's odds look too long to me. Hereford +0.5 2.15 Pinnacle

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Not too much appeals on the spreads today although I have bought Connor Jennings' goal mins at 19 with Sporting. Stockport were more coherent as an attacking force against Telford than they have been in recent weeks and Jennings has been their liveliest performer. Hyde's better form has been due in part to better defender but opponents are still creating chances against them. I like MP Louis's thought about Hereford today, and I may sell the time of Hereford's second goal - set at 81 with Sporting. But it will depend on team news - they lost the Boxing Day match because they were lightweight up front, rather than for any great inferiority to Kidderminster. Chris Sharp will be available and if one of either Marlon Jackson or Ryan Bowman also start or are on the bench I will trade.

Kidderminster v Hereford I think Hereford could be too long here at 5.0. Like in Newport v Forest Green, Hereford lost the home game to Kidderminster on Boxing Day (0-1), but according to a few reports I read had a good share of the play. That, added to the fact that it's virtually a local derby, makes Hereford's odds look too long to me. Hereford +0.5 2.15 Pinnacle
Result: Kidderminster 0 Hereford 1 Bet won :ok

Result: Kidderminster 0 Hereford 1 Bet won :ok
I've just seen the stats Hereford only had 2 shots the whole game and Kiddie had 16 and missed a pen! Other Kiddie news is that Matt has signed an 18 month contract which should keep their until the summer at least which is good news for me as I am on him at 40/1 to be top scorer.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 i went to the Woking vs Luton match and carry on being Wokings lucky charm, thats 5 wins on the bounce i have seen in last 18 months Hadnt seen woking this season yet but was surprised by thier commitment, luton hit the woodwork twice albeit the 1st was a deflected shot onto the bar and the second looked a decent point blank save from the keeper. Luton were too open at the back as they searched for the winner at 1-1 and then bang, 2 quick goals from Woking and the game was over at 3-1 disappointing crowd as only 2961 turned up with about 1000 luton fans. I was expecting more from both sides perhaps the 1pm ko was a put off. Thought the fixture would have attracted 4000 at least saw luton fans walking out at 3-1 down but about 15 mins to go, must have been wanting the early train. I do enjoy the non league footie as it brings me back down to earth a bit and a bit of light relief from the PL struggle we face every week at QPR. Woking were worth thier win in the end and at great odds as luton often poor value on the road at odds on. The double substitution made the difference for the cards at the right time as it gave them more in attack and they started to trouble luton down the middle.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 No doubt Kev might come on here and give his side, but being left open at the back has been a story of quite a few Luton games this season. They really need to sort the defence out this month. Think you are a little harsh on the crowd 2000 Woking and just under 1000 Luton sounds about right to me. No other team would have had 1000 away support in the league today I am sure.

No doubt Kev might come on here and give his side, but being left open at the back has been a story of quite a few Luton games this season. They really need to sort the defence out this month. Think you are a little harsh on the crowd 2000 Woking and just under 1000 Luton sounds about right to me. No other team would have had 1000 away support in the league today I am sure.
just comparing with other holiday games over the years, i was there Boxing day last year in the Conference south derby vs Farnorough and the attendance hit 3000 for that game. 2961 is excellent but i thought it would have been a tad more, maybe a 3pm ko may have brought some more down. & the pubs were closed!! I havent seen luton play since we played them last possibly around 8 years ago. They were mainly having to have digs from outside the box and only troubled the keeper in the 2nd half from close range as Wokings defence held firm. Its funny how these holiday games go as they played each other on Boxing day with the result reversed. The pitch cut up badly today on the side i was watching from and got worse.

No doubt Kev might come on here and give his side, but being left open at the back has been a story of quite a few Luton games this season. They really need to sort the defence out this month. Think you are a little harsh on the crowd 2000 Woking and just under 1000 Luton sounds about right to me. No other team would have had 1000 away support in the league today I am sure.
I wouldn't say we were wide open at the back at all. We were in complete control of the match. Half time came at the wrong time, had there been 5 more minutes of the first half we'd have gone in 2-1 at HT and would've won easily I'm sure. Second half began like the first ended. Was only a matter of time before we scored. We hit the bar via a worldy save from the keeper and then at the other end Tyler makes a mistake that he makes once in his entire career and we go 2-1 down then we shove the full backs forward to try and level it and get done on the break with their 3 against our 2 in the box from a cross. Believe it or not we're not actually that wide open at the back, or at least haven't been recently apart from that Newport game where Kovacs was missed every bit as much as I hinted on the night he would be. At the minute we're in one of those runs where every mistake we are making is punished to the full and every big moment in the game (such as Shaw's shot being deflected onto the bar in the first half, stone cold penalty for hand ball, Shaw hitting bar in 2nd half etc etc) is going against us at the minute. Exactly the same as the Newport game. While I'm not suggesting for one minute we deserved anything from it if we get the certain penalty at 2-3 or the Ainge goal is allowed like it should've been to go 3-3 chances are we would have won the game. Fine margins are having a major say at the minute. One thing I will say for anyone betting on both Woking and H&Y home matches is be careful because that pitch is ridiculous. I've seen ploughed fields flatter than that was at the end. How the game even went ahead I've no idea. Especially after the farce of our game being called off on Saturday on a pitch which was a lot better than the one we played on today. Hopefully Buckle signs a centre half in January, I know he's got an eye on Pondlife from Fleetwood but if we can sign a centre half this month and be more clinical in both boxes we'll still have a big part to play in the promotion shake up.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 no credit to woking then lol seem to have missed the 4 or 5 chances they had in the 2nd half where either the final ball wasnt decent enough or your keeper pulled off a fine stop i expected luton to have the balance of the play being a top 4 side and Woking finiding thier feet this season. The pitch possibly helped the home side, it was dry but soft on one side and became very bobbly due to the divots. If that was called off, i would have asked for a stewards enquiry!

no credit to woking then lol seem to have missed the 4 or 5 chances they had in the 2nd half where either the final ball wasnt decent enough or your keeper pulled off a fine stop i expected luton to have the balance of the play being a top 4 side and Woking finiding thier feet this season. The pitch possibly helped the home side, it was dry but soft on one side and became very bobbly due to the divots. If that was called off, i would have asked for a stewards enquiry!
What am I crediting them for? Us hitting the bar twice? Tyler gifting them a goal? Tell me what I'm crediting them for and I'll do it. I was sat behind the goal Tyler was in second half. He made 2 saves. The first which he fcuked up for their second goal and he tipped a deflected shot over in injury time. Where the 4 or 5 chances come from I've no idea. Simple assessment of the game is if Tyler hadn't fcuked up for their second goal we'd have got at least a point out of the game and given how dominant we'd been for the 20 minutes either side of HT I'm confident we'd have won the game. As I said above that's been our last few games all over and has to change PDQ.

I've just seen the stats Hereford only had 2 shots the whole game and Kiddie had 16 and missed a pen!
Yes - just saw that myself - certainly sounds as though the Bulls 'rode their luck', and Kidderminster are the better side :) On a separate note, look at how many of Boxing Day's results were reversed. Just to take some of them - Kidderminster v Hereford Alfreton v Mansfield Hyde v Stockport Newport v Forest Green In these four derby games, all the home teams won away on Boxing Day, and lost at home today. It's amazing how often this happens, particularly with away wins in derby games - Team A loses at home to Team B, then beats them away in the return game. I'm sure there was a similar pattern last Christmas/New Year.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 That sounds like our match at Hereford earlier in the season. Seems to be a trend with them :eek. I noticed that about results being reversed. Our game was the same too. Does anyone know if this year is a freak or does it happen every year? Might be worth looking at next year if it often happens.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 THe stats seem to show it wasn't the domination luton felt it was, although stats can be read different ways, i thought Woking deserved the win but for Luton's attempts to force the game in the 2nd half, they didnt cope with wokig on the break prior to the 2nd goal, woking were clean through and all he hsad to do was pass across the box and its an open goal but he chose to shoot which tyler did well to block the attempt. The goal was a decent shot but tyler failoed to hold it and Knott ran onto the loose ball. Both 1st goals were absolute stunners, knott's strike was goal of the season material and i was right behind Grey when he fired home and the pace of th ball bat the keeper easily and it found the top corner. [TABLE=class: m-scores six-col]

[TR=class: score] [TH=class: hd]Score[/TH] [TH=class: home] Woking[/TH] [TD] 3 – 1 (HT 1 – 1)[/TD] [TH=class: away]Luton Town[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: score] [TD=class: home]
  1. Knott 3

1. Knott 74

1. Stockley 78

[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: away]

1. Gray 8

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section bookings] [TH=class: hd]Bookings[/TH] [TD=class: home]

1. Pires 39
  2. Ricketts 59

1. Neilson 53
  2. Mendy 70
  3. Rowe-Turner 94

[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] [TABLE=class: m-stats six-col] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TH]Woking[/TH] [TH]Luton[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Possession[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]55% [/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]45%[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Corners[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]3[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]4[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Goal attempts[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]10[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]On target[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]7[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Fouls[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]10[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]11[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Offside[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]1[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Does anyone know if this year is a freak or does it happen every year? Might be worth looking at next year if it often happens.
As I said, it seems to happen a lot, particularly in local derbies (which I take an interest in). I'd say it's an opportunity to get some value if you're looking at a possible away win and the odds are good enough on the away side in the return, particularly if they dominated the home game but lost - I think that was the case with Newport v Forest Green today (tipped by addpea). There might be psychological elements involved, particularly in local derbies. If a team has beaten their rivals away, they might be expected to win the home game or be complacent, whereas the away side might be fired up to get revenge?

Know its a bit off topic kev but how are Danny Spiller and Garry Richards getting on for you guys?
Neither have seen the football pitch yet mate. Spiller has had some achilles thing going on and until you just mentioned him I'd forgotten Richards existed :lol. Any chance of Essam coming back down this way for a few months?

THe stats seem to show it wasn't the domination luton felt it was, although stats can be read different ways, i thought Woking deserved the win but for Luton's attempts to force the game in the 2nd half, they didnt cope with wokig on the break prior to the 2nd goal, woking were clean through and all he hsad to do was pass across the box and its an open goal but he chose to shoot which tyler did well to block the attempt. The goal was a decent shot but tyler failoed to hold it and Knott ran onto the loose ball. Both 1st goals were absolute stunners, knott's strike was goal of the season material and i was right behind Grey when he fired home and the pace of th ball bat the keeper easily and it found the top corner. [TABLE=class: m-scores six-col] [TR=class: score] [TH=class: hd]Score[/TH] [TH=class: home] Woking[/TH] [TD] 3 – 1 (HT 1 – 1)[/TD] [TH=class: away]Luton Town[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: score] [TD=class: home]
  1. Knott 3

1. Knott 74

1. Stockley 78

1. Gray 8

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section bookings] [TH=class: hd]Bookings[/TH] [TD=class: home]

1. Pires 39
  2. Ricketts 59

1. Neilson 53
  2. Mendy 70
  3. Rowe-Turner 94

[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] [TABLE=class: m-stats six-col] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TH]Woking[/TH] [TH]Luton[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Possession[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]55%[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]45%[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Corners[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]3[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]4[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Goal attempts[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]10[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]On target[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]7[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Fouls[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]10[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]11[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: section] [TH=class: hd]Offside[/TH] [TD=class: home-percentage]1[/TD] [TD=class: away-percentage]2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
BBC has possession 50/50. Forgot the chance which he scooped into Guildford. He changed the game when he came on but they weren't causing us too many problems I didn't think. Most of the chances they had came of our own doing with stupid square passes across the muddy bits of the field when we gambled with men forward which were never reaching their target like Shaw's to start the move for their second. The initial shot for their second wasn't that good. He completely scuffed it but it took the mother of all bobbles as Tyler went to save it. No excuse though he's a lot better than that. Agree on both first goals. Fine finishes.

As I said' date=' it seems to happen a lot, particularly in local derbies (which I take an interest in). I'd say it's an opportunity to get some value if you're looking at a possible away win and the odds are good enough on the away side in the return, particularly if they dominated the home game but lost - I think that was the case with Newport v Forest Green today (tipped by addpea). There might be psychological elements involved, particularly in local derbies. If a team has beaten their rivals away, they might be expected to win the home game or be complacent, whereas the away side might be fired up to get revenge?[/quote'] Makes sense for sure. Although it wasn't a local derby I think with the ease we beat Woking on Boxing Day most people, myself included, expected similar today but it wasn't the case.

I'm sure there was a similar pattern last Christmas/New Year.
Just checked on 'soccerway', and I was wrong, there wasn't a pattern of derby away wins being reversed in the Boxing Day/New Year's day games last year. It is a pattern I've noticed though.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Kev I thought Luton defended pretty poorly in the Grimsby game as well, conceding 3 at Alfreton wasn't exactly great either. You know I have backed you this season so I want you to start winning games, but you really can't afford to continue to lose games you should be winning. With the attacking players you have scoring goals really should not be an issue.

Neither have seen the football pitch yet mate. Spiller has had some achilles thing going on and until you just mentioned him I'd forgotten Richards existed :lol. Any chance of Essam coming back down this way for a few months?
Oh Christ! :lol..sorry about that! I think I did say when you signed Spiller that he would be a good player if he could stay fit, which unfortunately has been a problem from his early days. Can't remember Richards ever really having any injuries during his time with us, he could be the no nonsense defender you are looking for if you can establish whether he is still alive :lol Martin Allen doesn't fancy Essam for whatever reason, fans don't really understand it but how can you argue when you're top of the league? We have just signed a centre back Legge from Brentford on a two and a half year deal and he played a blinder today which pushes him even further down the list. I would think he would be allowed to go out on loan for the rest of the season.

Kev I thought Luton defended pretty poorly in the Grimsby game as well' date=' conceding 3 at Alfreton wasn't exactly great either. You know I have backed you this season so I want you to start winning games, but you really can't afford to continue to lose games you should be winning. With the attacking players you have scoring goals really should not be an issue.[/quote'] Yep agree. Those two were much earlier in the season though. We do seem to have a habit of defending like cnuts when there's a TV camera near by though. Believe it or not though we are better than we were but still nowhere near good enough. Set pieces was a real issue earlier in the season but we seem to be better at them touch wood. Goals that we have conceded recently, Newport aside, have seriously all been individual mistakes. Buckle must be pulling his hair out. Goals aren't the issue and when we get the first one I think I'm right in saying the only game we've not won this season was at Dorchester. So scoring first is a real big thing for us. He was certainly signed with that in mind I remember Buckle saying. We have been a touch unlucky this season that Richards and Spiller were signed with Shaw to form the spine of our side. All three have been injured for long parts (all of it in Spiller and Richards case) so we've had to go and get reinforcements which we've done with Smith who is a player I like. We've also signed Neilson out wide from Crawley. I liked what I saw of Essam in the couple of months he was here. I'd have no problem taking him until the end of the season. Addpea, there's enough signs that we can mount a challenge but we need it to fall in to place consistently and quickly. We're doing our transfer business early this month (signed Smith and Neilson, waiting for a yes or no from Jolley, looking at Pond and we've got some French dude on trial) because January is massive for us. We've got something like 9 games this month, 7 of them at home and there isn't a top half side in there apart from Hyde I don't think. We'll know where we stand come Feb 1st.