England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Do you really need Jolley though? Can't help thinking that with you and FGR it is a case of signing him so Newport didn't get him. Looking at Saturday's match and can't help thinking Wolves at 6/5 is too big. What do you think although I know you wouldn't bet against Luton?

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 I don't think we do no. In saying that we're in both cups still and stupid postponements like Saturday are clattering up the fixture list so I can see why he's looking at him. On the face of it I think it's huge but if there's one thing Luton have done in the 25 years I've supported us it is we've always punched above our weight when the big sides come to town. Ainge is cup tied (another thing which hasn't helped us defensively this season) so we'll need to find a partner for Janos. If that's Beckwith well as you saw at Newport that's like Bambi on Ice (literally that night :lol). I've already recommended to one or two people to have Wolves on their shortlist at the weekend. Whether you risk them giving their pretty poor form is entirely your call though.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Yeah their poor form is a concern and I have seen their managers quotes this morning after yesterday's game. You certainly have the potential to cause them problems up front, but like you say if their strikers on form they are likely to get a few chances. I just struggle to see though how a Championship side can be odds against against a BSP side.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Jan 1-2 Yep the 10/11 on over 2.5 goals looks an even better bet to me. If they win the chances are they'll win going away but it's not beyond the realms of all possibilities that we win 2-1. We certainly won't win 1-0 :lol.