Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December

Aidymac

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Chelsea @ 2.50 sportsbet Chelsea -1 (EH) @ 4.50 sportsbet While Everton have won 5 and drawn 4 of their 9 home games this season, the concern is the number of goals they have conceded, as they have not had a clean sheet at home, and though they have also scored in these games, getting past this Chelsea defence will be tough, especially as they have Luiz sitting in front of their back 4. Chelsea have started to hit some form with their defence allowing just one goal in winning their last 3 games, while Torres is back in goalscoring form. With a soft spot still for Liverpool, expect him to play with even more feeling for this game, and he would love to score here. A further note is that Rafa Benitez is unbeaten in his last 7 games against Everton, and the former Liverpool manager will also be keen to do them over. While Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd have all failed to beat Everton at Goodison Park, like Chelsea here to snap their unbeaten streak 56-114 (-31.00)

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December I will say it again.... Never ever ever, will anyone nail EFC's starting line up, Moyes is pure DONT TELL, scenario in naming his team, the players wont know till about 12 o clock, forums give you little, and if a player let anything be known on twitter with this fella, they would be in deep water. Back to the game. Benetiz(yes him small club) will get alot of stick, and beleive me torres will be put off, This ground is not your EMIRITES or OLD trafford, full of prawn sarnies boys....This will be rocking today, Chelse wont find this easy... SO EFC draw no bet, is the bet..It cant be more clear than that. 23/20, 6/5, 11/10.....Fill yer boots lads...CHELSEA WILL NOT WIN HERE.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December RAFAEL BENITEZ has been bracing himself for a hot reception at Everton this afternoon despite refusing to repeat his small-club jibe ahead of his first match on Merseyside as Chelsea boss. Interim Blues manager Benitez will take a team to Goodison Park this weekend for the first time in more than three years but the passage of time is unlikely to spare him the role of pantomime villain. The Spaniard is still suffering a backlash from his own club’s fans, whose revolt against his appointment was galvanised by criticism they perceived him to have levelled at them while Anfield boss back in 2007. Quizzed about his small club jibe ahead of tomorrow’s game, Benitez joked: “You have a good memory.” Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/12/30/chelsea-s-former-liverpool-fc-manager-rafael-benitez-bracing-himself-for-hot-reception-at-everton-fc-100252-32510249/#ixzz2GWoeN6Kt The abuse to him and his players for 90 mins, have to be a factor... That was also the year Benitez branded Everton one of the Barclays Premier League’s “smaller teams”, something that provoked a furious response from Liverpool’s arch-rivals. Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/12/30/chelsea-s-former-liverpool-fc-manager-rafael-benitez-bracing-himself-for-hot-reception-at-everton-fc-100252-32510249/#ixzz2GWoJoYY0

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Is the mighty(actually rubbish) Darren Gibson fit for this one? Might blaze a few shots into row Z....;) My gut feeling would be draw here but I think the odds are close to correct. Couldnt back Everton to win, but Chelsea's price has dropped a bit so I'm not comfortable backing them outright either. I'd say draw here but no bet for me.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Everton - Chelsea Chelsea to win with 1 goal 4.00 I see a tight game for Chelsea. If Everton are with Fellaini and Cheslea isn't in form like present i will bet on draw without many thinking. But now i think Chelsea will win with one goal difference. I just can't see how Chelsea will lose this game. If they haven't luck there can be a draw.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Everton-Chelsea AH0 away @1.77 3/10 Pinnacle Everton are producing too many draws. They are still unbeaten at home but with their most important player Fellaini being out, they are weakend. The most of their attacks comes from the left side with left-back Baines and midfielder Pienaar pushing mostly. They will be huge threats for Azpilicueta and probably Moses but the right side is far away from being that good. Midfielders Gibson and Hitzlsperger who played in their last match are far away from being great players as they are more like average players. Chelsea are currently in great shape. They destroyed Aston Villa and won deserved at Norwich. Benitzes managed to get Torres back on track and also the others are playing much better. Ramires should return while their are doubts over Mikel and Betrand but these two are not that important. Chelsea cannot allow to drop points here as United are already 14 points ahead. Chelsea's offense to score at least once more than the Toffees' and Everton to lose their first home match. GL

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Cheers Lads, i see one bet here, as i expect to have tight Chelsea today. "Fox" Benitez for sure will use his favourite weapon - tight defence in this one, after yesterday's high score games he will do it for sure, and as many of you are looking for narrow away win or under, i'm picking something simillar but much more safe: Team Performances: Everton: under 35points @2.00 stake 5/10 (rules on the bottom of the post) bet365 unfortunatelly only for bet365 players.... in fact to cover 35pts line, Everton should win or score two goals (*rules below), so even if everton will score, there is a big chance to win this bet. below is a little stats of last home games of Everton: [TABLE=class: MsoTableGrid] [TR] [TD=width: 128] game [/TD] [TD=width: 91] points aworded [/TD] [TD=width: 91] line for under [/TD] [TD=width: 132, colspan: 3] odds [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128] everton - wigan [/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: red] 83 [/TD] [TD=width: 91] 65 [/TD] [TD=width: 26, bgcolor: #92D050] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=width: 50] 4.00 [/TD] [TD=width: 57] 5.50 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128] everton – tot. [/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050] 52 [/TD] [TD=width: 91] 55 [/TD] [TD=width: 26, bgcolor: #92D050] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=width: 50] 3.60 [/TD] [TD=width: 57] 4.00 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128] everton - arsenal [/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050] 33 [/TD] [TD=width: 91] 40 [/TD] [TD=width: 26] 2.40 [/TD] [TD=width: 50, bgcolor: #92D050] 3.40 [/TD] [TD=width: 57] 2.88 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128] everton - norwich [/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050] 42 [/TD] [TD=width: 91] 75 [/TD] [TD=width: 26] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=width: 50, bgcolor: #92D050] 4.50 [/TD] [TD=width: 57] 7.00 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128] everton – sund. [/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050] 68 [/TD] [TD=width: 91] 80 [/TD] [TD=width: 26, bgcolor: #92D050] 1.40 [/TD] [TD=width: 50] 4.50 [/TD] [TD=width: 57] 8.50 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] * there is no archive odds on this bet - line is basicaly a mirror of home win odds which bet365 is giving as you see Everton is usually overprised, and this bet won in 4/5 games; with Wigan they covered under line mainly because of 11corners. I don't expect to have such big number in this one. So if we compare this bet to under 2.5 (2.00 odds), or BTTS-no (2.20 odds) I see this one much much more safer. I really don't see Everton scoring two goals here, especially without Fellaini and knowing Rafa he will concentrate on the left flanc with flying Piennaar. Let me know your way of thinking about that...and GL today...

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December (sorry I can't edit, i'm asking mod to do it) forgot about placing rules:) Rules: win: 25points draw: 10points scored goal: 15points early goal: 10points (first 20min - granted only once) corner: 3points yellow card: -5points red card: -15points

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December

Cheers Lads, i see one bet here, as i expect to have tight Chelsea today. "Fox" Benitez for sure will use his favourite weapon - tight defence in this one, after yesterday's high score games he will do it for sure, and as many of you are looking for narrow away win or under, i'm picking something simillar but much more safe: Team Performances: Everton: under 35points @2.00 stake 5/10 (rules on the bottom of the post) bet365 unfortunatelly only for bet365 players.... in fact to cover 35pts line, Everton should win or score two goals (*rules below), so even if everton will score, there is a big chance to win this bet. below is a little stats of last home games of Everton: [TABLE=class: MsoTableGrid] [TR] [TD]game [/TD] [TD=width: 91]points aworded [/TD] [TD=width: 91]line for under [/TD] [TD=width: 132, colspan: 3]odds [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128]everton - wigan[/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: red]83[/TD] [TD=width: 91]65 [/TD] [TD=width: 26, bgcolor: #92D050]1.62[/TD] [TD=width: 50]4.00[/TD] [TD=width: 57]5.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128]everton – tot.[/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050]52[/TD] [TD=width: 91]55 [/TD] [TD=width: 26, bgcolor: #92D050]1.91[/TD] [TD=width: 50]3.60[/TD] [TD=width: 57]4.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128]everton - arsenal[/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050]33[/TD] [TD=width: 91]40 [/TD] [TD=width: 26]2.40[/TD] [TD=width: 50, bgcolor: #92D050]3.40[/TD] [TD=width: 57]2.88[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128]everton - norwich[/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050]42[/TD] [TD=width: 91]75 [/TD] [TD=width: 26]1.44[/TD] [TD=width: 50, bgcolor: #92D050]4.50[/TD] [TD=width: 57]7.00 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 128]everton – sund.[/TD] [TD=width: 91, bgcolor: #92D050]68[/TD] [TD=width: 91]80 [/TD] [TD=width: 26, bgcolor: #92D050]1.40[/TD] [TD=width: 50]4.50[/TD] [TD=width: 57]8.50 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] * there is no archive odds on this bet - line is basicaly a mirror of home win odds which bet365 is giving as you see Everton is usually overprised, and this bet won in 4/5 games; with Wigan they covered under line mainly because of 11corners. I don't expect to have such big number in this one. So if we compare this bet to under 2.5 (2.00 odds), or BTTS-no (2.20 odds) I see this one much much more safer. I really don't see Everton scoring two goals here, especially without Fellaini and knowing Rafa he will concentrate on the left flanc with flying Piennaar. Let me know your way of thinking about that...and GL today...
Havent seen this before but looks interesting, after reading the rules of scoring i agree that everton will get under 35 points, will follow with small stakes.. As for the outcome of the game Fellani is a big blow and even with him in the team the way Chelsea are going lately i still wouldnt see them winning, its difficult to beat Everton @ goodison however so im going to go for 1-1 @ 5/1 :hope

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Over 2.5 goals would be my choice here. There is no love lost between the two teams with Rafa back to Merseyside, Torres exKop etc. The two teams are really doing well and won't need to avoid defeat at all cost, there are so many attacking talent in this Chels side, even the Def Mid Luiz has an eye for goal, and Everton scored two against Spurs in 1 and a half minutes. Over @ 1.83 Ladb.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December no neville no gibson everton look short on the bench. benitez with lampard luiz and eamirez on the right to contain evertons strong left side. looks under 2,5 and chelsea not to loose maybe win. chelsea ht ft x 2 cause offenaive potential is gret to sub in. cant see chelsea loosing this. this is the game were everton looks weakest this season.

Everton-Chelsea AH0 away @1.77 3/10 Pinnacle Everton are producing too many draws. They are still unbeaten at home but with their most important player Fellaini being out, they are weakend. The most of their attacks comes from the left side with left-back Baines and midfielder Pienaar pushing mostly. They will be huge threats for Azpilicueta and probably Moses but the right side is far away from being that good. Midfielders Gibson and Hitzlsperger who played in their last match are far away from being great players as they are more like average players. Chelsea are currently in great shape. They destroyed Aston Villa and won deserved at Norwich. Benitzes managed to get Torres back on track and also the others are playing much better. Ramires should return while their are doubts over Mikel and Betrand but these two are not that important. Chelsea cannot allow to drop points here as United are already 14 points ahead. Chelsea's offense to score at least once more than the Toffees' and Everton to lose their first home match. GL
1:2 bet won

*Everton WIN @ 3.05 Betfair* Not sure why everyone seem to fancy Chelsea. They have lost on their last 3 visits to Goodison, the Villa result was a freak result, and the win at Norwich was a good win, but also was expected, this is going to be a huge test for Chelsea. Anichebe is in cracking form, and he will be able to fill the gap of Fellaini being out. I don't see how Everton have a long list of players out, Fellaini, Coleman, Hibbert and Mirallas are out, in fact he has a relatively strong squad of players to choose from. Everton are unbeaten at home this season also, 5 wins and 4 draws. A win for Everton will move them above chelsea into 3rd, and it is one of the most intimidating stadiums in Europe to travel to, as Everton have great supporters. Benitez is doing well at the moment for Chelsea, but I am not sure so much squad-rotating is going to work out in his favour in the long run, and the fact he was Liverpool manager, he is in for a horrid time from the everton fans.
Great game of football, and Everton were the better side for me, but Chelsea defended very well and rode their luck at times, and got a hard earned win. Everton hit the woodwork 3 times, and at 1-1, Anichebe had a header off the crossbar, if that goes in it's a different story, that's the beauty of football. Well done Chelsea backers

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December That was a cracking game alright. Big problem for Everton is how many chances Jelavic misses every week, he seems to fluff at least one golden chance per game. Definitely not as good as he was in the second half of last season. Could have went either way, Everton equalising or Chelsea with chances to score a third but for the biggest donkey in PL history i,e Torres.

That was a cracking game alright. Big problem for Everton is how many chances Jelavic misses every week' date=' he seems to fluff at least one golden chance per game. Definitely not as good as he was in the second half of last season. Could have went either way, Everton equalising or Chelsea with chances to score a third but for the biggest donkey in PL history i,e Torres.[/quote'] Jelavic was worthless today, contributed nothing at all. Osman, Pienaar and Baines were brilliant, Naismith was terrible. Chelsea defended very well, and Lampard showed his worth today, he is far from finished, he is a proper goalscoring midfielder.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sun 31st December Not the result I wanted to see but, on the back of the result, I hope I influenced someone out there to take Chelsea and Pienaar to get booked. Surprised how well that team seemed to play. I'm counting it as hitting the woodwork twice as when Anichebe hit it, the ball came straight out to Pienaar who scored. It was Jelavic who hit the woodwork the following two times. It may have read as harsh at the time but I thought I was pretty spot on with the writeup of the players, apart from Howard. Please with the performance anyway.

Chelsea @ 2.50 :D Chelsea -1 (EH) @ 4.50 :(
In the first half, Chelsea were lucky to be down by just a goal, and then Lampard's goal changed the game for them. Still a point would be a fair result, but i'll take what is given you 57-115 (-30.50)

Yeah I think reading Everton forums it doesnt look like they will rape him.. There is some rumor with everton fans that Neville is out but his twitter said going early to bed lol. Tough it seems Gibson will be out. If Hitzelsberger plays then Everton will have big problems containing fluent Chelsea attack. The squad and espacially the bench doesnt look good. Also a older guy like Distin having to play that often lately.. Heitinga doesnt seem an option cause of his statements Moyes might opt with a five men midfield and a point would be a good point. Everton had already problems last two games when opponents were running at them. David Luiz looks very strong for chelsea in midfield. For me this is the strongest Chelsea in years. Some of you might not have checked it yet but they will go on a run in the league. Matas form alone is frightening for any opponent. The possibilities for Benitez to tacticly change the squad are excellent. He only misses a 2nd good striker. This guy Benitez isnt a waiter. He is one of the best tacticans in this game. I dont see any reason for chelsea to not be excited to play again these days. I think Everton had some luck lately and is a bit in downward form. It might get better with Fellaini and Gibson returning but at this point Chelsea is rightly favourites. I also think that Benitez will have a plan to stop the strong left Everton side cause this is half the task of stopping Everton(admitedly also the hardest). Chelsea might have also the height advantage in midfield with everton looking small. I will take chelsea to win @2,5 7/10 Maybe the narrow win @4,1 .. Chelsea not to loose looks also good at @1,4 but definetivly waiting for the squads ! Watching it live can give some clues on how this will play out. Still pondering the under 2,5 goals as I think Moyes will try to get a draw while Benitez will rather tacticly and disciplined look at this game. There is not much hints on this beeing a high scoring game. espacialy with chelsea tightening up.
That was fun. Hit punt after punt onto Chelsea live. Everton was obviously overpowering in the first 30 minutes. Also a guy like hitzelsberger isnt up to the standards to influence a game. If there was one game Everton looses at home then it was destined to be this. Love how the bookies gave these odss in light of the h2h while not realizing that this is atotaly different Chelsea squad.. Still Torres was so bad with his chances...cost me some nerves.. While Everton had 2 woodworks it was a deserved chelsea victory. I think Chelsea is on the predicted uptrend and did pass this test brilliantly. Tough Everton looked just too short and with a full squad would have troubled chelsea more. As long as Baines and Pienaar play Everton is always expected to give a game.