Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day what a brusing match villa had against chelsea. it proved one thing that this team isn't ready for big fights. they were beaten like a dead carcass by hungry savage animals. 8 goals was their worst result in history. when it comes to playing football villa will get exposed beneath the depths of their soul. they will be eager to forget this match but they are just average team that gets a decent result from time to time. if they hope to get anything against tottenham who are levels above them is just wishful thinking. i'm clearly gonna back away team here with confidence

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day Usually in sport when a team loses with high score they tend to bounce back in the next game. Villa is, as Shearer said, young team that fails consistency. One week they win at Anfield, next they get 8 goals. After lost at City 5-0, they made goalless draw with Arsenal in the next round. Therefore, I don't believe that Spurs will have easy job at all. Although is probably best to stay away from this match, I think there is some value in backing Villa

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day Aston Villa vs Spurs UNDER 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Stan James:3pts) Might seem crazy given how badly Villa lost yesterday but I suspect this will be alot tighter as Villa look to bounce back from that humiliation. They have been much improved in general bar the Chelsea game and I think Lambert will set them up to frustrate Spurs and make life tough. Spurs have also not been free-scoring in the last few weeks. since they beat Fulham away 3-0 they've only scored twice in 3 matches, they laboured alot vs Swansea and Stoke sucked the life out of them on Saturday. I think this will be tight enough in a hectic schedule for every club. Gut would say 1-1 or narrow Spurs win but I dont fancy backing them.

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day 4pts Over 2.5 goals 20/23 BetVictor It’s difficult to call this match in many ways. If the Villa that went to Liverpool and opened them up turns up they are more than capable of winning this but if the one which defended so poorly at Chelsea turn up they’ll get thrashed. My personal guess is we’ll see a Villa side somewhere in between the two and the one thing I think that can bring is goals, at both ends. Villa’s last three have gone over 2.5 goals and this can be a fourth in that run. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-tottenham-betting-villa-can-be-involved-in-another-high-scoring-game-on-boxing-day

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day Injuries and suspensions Aston Villa v Tottenham Aston Villa: Vlaar (13/0 d), Agbonlahor (13/1 f) (both doubtful), Bent (10/2 f), Gardner (1/0 m), Dunne (0/0 d), Petrov (0/0 m) Tottenham: Assou-Ekotto (3/1 d), Dempsey (14/3 m) (both doubtful), Kaboul (1/0 d)

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day St Stephen's Day, and the start of a new chapter. A new approach. Value hunting, doing my own tissues. My tissue is Villa 22% (4.5), Draw 37% (2.7), Spurs 41% (2.43). For me, the value has to be the draw at 3.65 on Betfair. Villa got hammered 8-0 at Chelsea last weekend, but before that they were on a great run. The start of that run was after they got hammered 5-0 at City, and they already got a draw against Arsenal at home aswell. Spurs huffed and puffed against Stoke but really lacked a lot up front, so i think we will see a very tight game here, Lambert's number 1 priority now is to try keep a clean sheet against Spurs. *Draw > 2 Points @ 3.65 > Betfair*

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day

4pts Over 2.5 goals 20/23 BetVictor It’s difficult to call this match in many ways. If the Villa that went to Liverpool and opened them up turns up they are more than capable of winning this but if the one which defended so poorly at Chelsea turn up they’ll get thrashed. My personal guess is we’ll see a Villa side somewhere in between the two and the one thing I think that can bring is goals, at both ends. Villa’s last three have gone over 2.5 goals and this can be a fourth in that run. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-tottenham-betting-villa-can-be-involved-in-another-high-scoring-game-on-boxing-day
I agree 100%. Two things to add... Tottenham lead the league in away BTTS percentage (88% or 7 of 8 games). They have also been over 2.5 match goals in every away game (8 of 8) For me this is a banker bet Over 2.5 match goals 1.75 various for 10 Units

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day Under 2.5 @ 1.98 pinnacle Expect Villa to bounce back from their mauling by Chelsea as they have been very good at home this season. They have not allowed a goal in their last three home games, beating Reading 1-0 in between 0-0 draws with Stoke and Arsenal, so Spurs will not find it easy here. They are coming off a 0-0 home draw with Stoke, and have 3 clean sheets in their last 4 games, so they too have been solid at the back. Spurs beat them 2-0 at home back in October, and their last 3 meetings have gone under, but Villa are playing much better now and wll keep this close. Doubt that there are many goals in this game.

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day

I agree 100%. Two things to add... Tottenham lead the league in away BTTS percentage (88% or 7 of 8 games). They have also been over 2.5 match goals in every away game (8 of 8) For me this is a banker bet Over 2.5 match goals 1.75 various for 10 Units
I fear you may be comparing apples with oranges, Loris is the Gk now, personally think that they will keep a clean sheet.

Re: Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur > Boxing Day I think its time to take Spurs live, they should score anytime, Villa is really bad, they cant make three passes in a row, ball possession is heavily on away side. Spurs have quality and experience on their side.