talk sport

ruscopico

Re: talk sport Not entirely relevant, but if you find yourself with a couple mins to kill waiting on something, nip on to twitter and give Opta Joe a follow. It's the people who do the Opta stats twitter feed, always at least an interesting read. And occasionally can be useful for betting purposes too, for example, Fulham have been one of the most efficient teams at converting chances this season, while Newcastle one of the least. Would perhaps lend itself to a "No" on a both teams to score selection? Regardless, like I said, maybe not relevant but if you're like me and love a stat to pull out the hat, he's your man.

Re: talk sport

I'm practically losing the will to live listening to the drivel on talksport, does anyonr know of any tipster radio stations? Or decent podcasts? Thanks
The World Football Phone-in on BBC Radio Five Live is excellent. No tips really, but intelligent chat about football all over the world. Particularly good for anything South-America related with Tim Vickery. http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/wf

i thought w/hills was quite good' date='and some good info and tips[/quote'] Fair enuf! Tis all about opinions... I am possibly the most cynical man in the world and they are run by a Bookmaker so my view is tainted!! I do remember one chap they had on there who talked of value and chances as opposed to the most likely winner all the time... He was soon moved to a different dept!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...