** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Stade Rennais (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Valenciennes FC v Paris Saint-Germain (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Toulouse FC (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Ajaccio v Stade Reims (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Evian TG v Troyes AC (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v Sochaux-Montbéliard (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v AS Nancy (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Montpellier HSC (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v Olympique Marseille (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 13 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v Saint-Étienne (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec PSG at around evens are meeting with league leaders Lyon at the weekend in an attempt to close the 5 point gap so they know they must beat Valenciennes as Lyon are at home to the bottom team 24 hours later. Valenciennes only managed a draw away to that bottom team at the weekend thanks to a 2nd half own goal while PSG have turned the corner and are vibing well on the field. So PSG + 0 into Lyon - 1 AH could be a decent and fairly safe double 1.44 into 1.65 @ 2.376 with Bet 365

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec Injuries and suspensions Valenciennes v PSG Valenciennes: Camara (6/0 m), Djuric (0/0 m), Massampu (0/0 f), Traoré (1/0 d) PSG: - Lille v Toulouse Lille: Béria (8/0 d), De Melo (14/0 f) Toulouse: Djalo (11/0 f), Abdennour (13/1 d), Sissoko (15/1 m), Didot (15/0 m)

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec

PSG at around evens are meeting with league leaders Lyon at the weekend in an attempt to close the 5 point gap so they know they must beat Valenciennes as Lyon are at home to the bottom team 24 hours later. Valenciennes only managed a draw away to that bottom team at the weekend thanks to a 2nd half own goal while PSG have turned the corner and are vibing well on the field. So PSG + 0 into Lyon - 1 AH could be a decent and fairly safe double 1.44 into 1.65 @ 2.376 with Bet 365
PSG have burned me too often! They go to bottom-dwellers Nancy and only manage 1-0 win, they draw away to Montpellier and Ajaccio (both struggling sides), then they lose away recently to mid-table but in-form Nice. They've also lost twice at home to Rennes & St. Etienne. Further, Valenciennes have been very solid this year--5-3-0 home record with 18 goals for and only 4 against. I am super wary of backing PSG esp at this price. Just my two cents...

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec Here's my take on tonight's matches: Nice v Rennes This is a hard one to call. Rennes are dangerous for a punter because they have the individual brilliance of Feret, Pitroipa, Erding and Alessandrini that can easily win a match, but they are quite a fragile side. That was shown by them throwing away a two-goal lead at home to Brest at the weekend. Nice did the exact opposite; they came back from a goal down to draw at Troyes. In Cvitanich, they've finally found a good striker to complement the other parts of the team. Rennes have won three away on the spin and I don't think they can maintain that kind of form. A draw is possibility here, but so are goals, and as more of an accumulator man these days, I'd be inclined to go Nice 1X or over 1.5 goals in a fairly tricky tie. Valenciennes v PSG I think PSG are capable of going to the Hainaut and winning, but I wouldn't fancy them at odds-on. Now that the Champions League has finished, their sole focus is on the league and overhauling Lyon. They have the players to tear VAFC apart. Ibrahimovic is a constant menace, Pastore is back to his best and Lavezzi is finding his feet in this division. Valenciennes are decent, but a little limited, and if Kadir is kept quiet, PSG should get on top. For me, PSG are rightly favourites, but perhaps their a tad short. Either way, I expect them to return to the capital with the points. Lille v Toulouse Lille are a mess at the moment. The Landreau departure has exposed their fragmented squad and they are struggling to win matches. Garcia's men are normally strong at the Grand Stade, but with a factious support, I wouldn't be too keen to back them at such skinny odds. Toulouse are a pale imitation of the side that started the season so well, but they always raise their game for the bigger teams and the defence is a lot stronger now that Zebina is back. It wouldn't be a shock if they got something tonight. Good luck whatever you play :ok

Lille v Toulouse Lille are a mess at the moment. The Landreau departure has exposed their fragmented squad and they are struggling to win matches. Garcia's men are normally strong at the Grand Stade, but with a factious support, I wouldn't be too keen to back them at such skinny odds. Toulouse are a pale imitation of the side that started the season so well, but they always raise their game for the bigger teams and the defence is a lot stronger now that Zebina is back. It wouldn't be a shock if they got something tonight.
Do you think Toulouse missing Sissoko and Didot will have a big influence (in Lille's favor)?

Do you think Toulouse missing Sissoko and Didot will have a big influence (in Lille's favor)?
Not sure. Both are regulars, but both have been pretty poor recently. Sissoko, especially, was dominated by Yatabare on Friday night. It does leave them light in midfield though. I'd probably just leave the match alone.

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec AC Ajaccio : Oberhauser ​ SC Bastia : Marchal, Cahuzac, Sans, Marque, Moizini ​ Bordeaux : Obraniak, Maurice-Belay ​ Brest : Alphonse, Ba ​ Evian TG : Mensah, M'Madi, Cambon, Ehret, Angoula ​ Lille : De Melo, Béria ​ Lorient : Ecuélé-Manga, Coutadeur, Joffre, Emeghara, Le Lan, Mareque, Traoré ​ Lyon : Lovren, Briand, Lisandro, Grenier ​​​ Marseille : Gignac, Cheyrou, Diawara ​ Montpellier : Aït-Fana, Bocaly, Marveaux, Stambouli, Saihi, Pionnier ​ Nancy : Rachid, Bassilekin, Louis ​ Nice : Bahoken, Dao Castellana, Fofana, Hennion, M'Bow, Pejcinovic, Pentecôte ​​ Paris SG : None ​ Reims : Fauvergue, Peuget, Souaré ​ Rennes : Montano, Sané, Boye, Makoun ​​ Saint Etienne : Nicolita, Brandao ​ Sochaux : Doubai, Croc, Kante, Lopy, Prcic, Duplus, Camara, Sauget, Roudet, Traoré, Banana ​ Toulouse : Abdennour, Sissoko, Djalo ​ Troyes : Drouin, Cabot, Grax, Psaume, Bréchet ​ Valenciennes : Djuric, Massampu, Traoré, Camara, Gomis ​

french friends' date=' do you think Lyon tomorrow should be a "sure" win? Material for combo?[/quote'] Not French, but I backed Lyon WIN @ 1.42 and Lyon -1.25AH @ 1.91 as I think it should be a cakewalk. Consider Nanct have not won away (0-3-4), while Lyon are hot esp at home (7-0-1). Last 3 away and home for each is 0-2-1 (1-7) and 3-0-0 (9-2) with goals for and against in parentheses.

Lorient - Sochaux pick lorient 0,75 @ 1,92 Sochaux without 11 players for this game. Some of them was out before but some of them injured now and also one important player suspended
The group Sochaux : Pouplin 12/0, Ovono 0/0 - Corchia13/0,Carlão 6/0 Roussillon 10/0 Peybernes 10/0,Daf 0/0,Mikari 3/0, Zouma0/0 - Contout 14/0,Nogueira 9/0 Boudebouz 14/0 Dias 3/1 Yartey 8/0 Boumal,0/0 A. Camara 11/0- Privat 13/4 Bakambu 12/2 missing : Roudet 14/3, Doubai 8/0, Sauget 9/0, Kante 13/0, Yaya 10/0,..

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec Injuries and suspensions AC Ajaccio v Stade Reims AC Ajaccio: Oberhauser (1/0 g) Stade Reims: Fauvergue (12/1 f), Souaré (12/0 d), Ghisolfi (7/0 m) FC Lorient v FC Sochaux FC Lorient: Emeghara (1/0 f), Jouffre (14/0 m), Mulumba (2/0 m), Le Lan (7/0 d), Ecuele Manga (1/0 d), Coutadeur (1/0 m), Mareque (7/0 d) FC Sochaux: Banana (10/0 d), Kanté (13/0 d), Cros (4/0 g), Duplus (0/0 d), Lopy (4/0 m), Doubaï (8/2 m), Prcic (0/0 m), Butin (0/0 f), Traoré (8/0 m), Sauget (9/0 d), Roudet (14/3 m), Poujol (8/1 m) Lyon v AS Nancy Lyon: Briand (10/1 f), Grenier (11/1 m), Gourcuff (8/1 m), Gonalons (16/2 m), Dabo (15/0 d) AS Nancy: Rachid (0/0 m), Bassilekin (0/0 f), Louis (7/0 m) SC Bastia v Olympique Marseille SC Bastia: Marchal (12/1 d), Cahuzac (12/0 m), Sans (5/0 d), Moizini (0/0 m), Marque (5/1 d), Thauvin (14/2) Olympique Marseille: Diawara (5/1 d), Cheyrou (0/0), Kaboré (16/0 m)

french friends' date=' do you think Lyon tomorrow should be a "sure" win? Material for combo?[/quote'] Yes for me Lyon is in must win today against a poor team of nancy , they travelling very bad this year and have a lot of problem against "big team" of Ligue1 , plus Lyon had to keep her 5points on PSG, before her match (PSG v Lyon) the next week . Lyon Banker for me GL

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec PSG were pretty impressive last night. Puts them in fine fettle for the Lyon match on Sunday. Here are my views on tonight's games: Ajaccio v Reims This is a very important match at the foot of the table. Reims are in a bad run of form - they haven't won since the beginning of October - and they've only taken two points from 15 away from the Delaune. Scoring goals is now becoming an increasing problem for them and although they played well enough against Bordeaux on Sunday (0-0 home draw), I find it hard to see them getting a win here. Possibly a point, because Ajaccio have been surprisingly profligate at home this year, only winning twice. The arrival of Mutu appears more of a hindrance than a help. Yet for me, they have a little more creativity than Reims with Eduardo, Diarra and Belgazouhani supplementing the Romanian. They are very short though, and although I make them favourites, it's not a price I'd rush to back. Two pretty poor sides right now. SUMMATION: Ajaccio won't lose this, but it won't be a classic either. Brest v Montpellier This is quite an intriguing match. Montpellier are probably going to pick up a bit now that their Champions League adventure is over. They were impressive on Sunday against Ajaccio; Belhanda looked in the mood, and Cabella's on form right now. Their only problem appears to be finishing chances, as Herrera and Charbonnier are missing a sackful of opportunities. MHSC's away form has been dire this season though, and Brest are a good home side. They also have character, as shown by their comeback at Rennes on Saturday (2-2 away), and in Benschop and Ben Basat, they have a natural goalscorer. On the face of it, they look quite big tonight, but key defender and captain Kantari is suspended, as it left-winger Lesoimier, both important players. I find this game quite tricky to call - very draw-ish - but goals could be a possibility, considering the talent on show. SUMMATION: Could well be a tight match with the chance of goals. Evian v Troyes Evian really need to win this, and I think they probably will. ESTAC are admirable for their honesty and endeavour, but they lack quality, especially in defence. They also have a bad habit of not seeing out matches - twice in the last week they've lost leads. Evian aren't a great side, but they have strikers in Khlifa and Sagbo who can probably score enough goals to punish the visitors. I'm expecting quite an open match and although ETFC were garbage on Saturday at the Parc, I'm envisaging a reaction and a win for the hosts. SUMMATION: Evian to win, and there could be some goals too. Lorient v Sochaux A lot is being made of Sochaux's injury worries. One thing I would say is that Hely has had absentees all season. That's the reason why they are so dreadfully inconsistent. A trip to a resurgent Lorient, who have Traore back on form and thumped Marseille at the weekend, is not an easy task at all. Lorient are normally strong at the Moustoir and have won their last two matches there. It's hard to suggest anything but a home win considering the circumstances, although the price has really shortened over the past 24 hours. FSM can get the odd result on the road, but my honest feeling is that tonight won't be one of them. Could be a match that throws up a couple of goals, especially if Lorient get motoring early. SUMMATION: Hard to see past Lorient on their own patch. Lyon v Nancy I can see Lyon being popular tonight because of the bald facts - they are top, Nancy are bottom. They are painfully short as a result and I'd actually be inclined to say that Nancy might have a chance tonight. They are improving. Wins are in short supply, but Mollo is coming on to a game and they are finding the net more regularly. Lyon are winning, but I'd say they are not playing well, and I think the pressure PSG are starting to put on them will make les Gones a bit more jittery. Evidently Gomis is on fire and they have got goals, but tonight there will be no Briand, no Gourcuff, no Grenier, no Gonalons and no Dabo. Obviously they are favourites, and they should win, but I wouldn't be rushing to back them at such short odds. SUMMATION: Lyon should win, but there's a chance it won't be as straightforward as the odds suggest. Bastia v Marseille It's going to be a pretty fiery atmosphere in Corsica tonight. Bastia have actually done quite well in the past few weeks. Draws at Toulouse and Lille show that, defensively, they are shoring up. Bonnefoi in goals certainly looks a safer pair of hands than the eccentric Noaves. Much for Bastia depends if they can get some goals, because Maoulida, Khazri and Modeste aren't firing. They've only scored one goal in the last five matches. I expect this match to be a bit more open because of it's passion and the night-time atmosphere. Marseille need to quickly regroup after such a humbling by Lorient, but Diawara, Kabore and Cheyrou all miss out. I'd still say they still are more likely to win, but a watching brief is probably best advised in a potentially tricky clash. SUMMATION: A Marseille win isn't out of the question, but it's a potential banana skin for them and us. Good luck whatever you play :ok

PSG were pretty impressive last night. Puts them in fine fettle for the Lyon match on Sunday. Here are my views on tonight's games: Ajaccio v Reims This is a very important match at the foot of the table. Reims are in a bad run of form - they haven't won since the beginning of October - and they've only taken two points from 15 away from the Delaune. Scoring goals is now becoming an increasing problem for them and although they played well enough against Bordeaux on Sunday (0-0 home draw), I find it hard to see them getting a win here. Possibly a point, because Ajaccio have been surprisingly profligate at home this year, only winning twice. The arrival of Mutu appears more of a hindrance than a help. Yet for me, they have a little more creativity than Reims with Eduardo, Diarra and Belgazouhani supplementing the Romanian. They are very short though, and although I make them favourites, it's not a price I'd rush to back. Two pretty poor sides right now. SUMMATION: Ajaccio won't lose this, but it won't be a classic either. Brest v Montpellier This is quite an intriguing match. Montpellier are probably going to pick up a bit now that their Champions League adventure is over. They were impressive on Sunday against Ajaccio; Belhanda looked in the mood, and Cabella's on form right now. Their only problem appears to be finishing chances, as Herrera and Charbonnier are missing a sackful of opportunities. MHSC's away form has been dire this season though, and Brest are a good home side. They also have character, as shown by their comeback at Rennes on Saturday (2-2 away), and in Benschop and Ben Basat, they have a natural goalscorer. On the face of it, they look quite big tonight, but key defender and captain Kantari is suspended, as it left-winger Lesoimier, both important players. I find this game quite tricky to call - very draw-ish - but goals could be a possibility, considering the talent on show. SUMMATION: Could well be a tight match with the chance of goals. Evian v Troyes Evian really need to win this, and I think they probably will. ESTAC are admirable for their honesty and endeavour, but they lack quality, especially in defence. They also have a bad habit of not seeing out matches - twice in the last week they've lost leads. Evian aren't a great side, but they have strikers in Khlifa and Sagbo who can probably score enough goals to punish the visitors. I'm expecting quite an open match and although ETFC were garbage on Saturday at the Parc, I'm envisaging a reaction and a win for the hosts. SUMMATION: Evian to win, and there could be some goals too. Lorient v Sochaux A lot is being made of Sochaux's injury worries. One thing I would say is that Hely has had absentees all season. That's the reason why they are so dreadfully inconsistent. A trip to a resurgent Lorient, who have Traore back on form and thumped Marseille at the weekend, is not an easy task at all. Lorient are normally strong at the Moustoir and have won their last two matches there. It's hard to suggest anything but a home win considering the circumstances, although the price has really shortened over the past 24 hours. FSM can get the odd result on the road, but my honest feeling is that tonight won't be one of them. Could be a match that throws up a couple of goals, especially if Lorient get motoring early. SUMMATION: Hard to see past Lorient on their own patch. Lyon v Nancy I can see Lyon being popular tonight because of the bald facts - they are top, Nancy are bottom. They are painfully short as a result and I'd actually be inclined to say that Nancy might have a chance tonight. They are improving. Wins are in short supply, but Mollo is coming on to a game and they are finding the net more regularly. Lyon are winning, but I'd say they are not playing well, and I think the pressure PSG are starting to put on them will make les Gones a bit more jittery. Evidently Gomis is on fire and they have got goals, but tonight there will be no Briand, no Gourcuff, no Grenier, no Gonalons and no Dabo. Obviously they are favourites, and they should win, but I wouldn't be rushing to back them at such short odds. SUMMATION: Lyon should win, but there's a chance it won't be as straightforward as the odds suggest. Bastia v Marseille It's going to be a pretty fiery atmosphere in Corsica tonight. Bastia have actually done quite well in the past few weeks. Draws at Toulouse and Lille show that, defensively, they are shoring up. Bonnefoi in goals certainly looks a safer pair of hands than the eccentric Noaves. Much for Bastia depends if they can get some goals, because Maoulida, Khazri and Modeste aren't firing. They've only scored one goal in the last five matches. I expect this match to be a bit more open because of it's passion and the night-time atmosphere. Marseille need to quickly regroup after such a humbling by Lorient, but Diawara, Kabore and Cheyrou all miss out. I'd still say they still are more likely to win, but a watching brief is probably best advised in a potentially tricky clash. SUMMATION: A Marseille win isn't out of the question, but it's a potential banana skin for them and us. Good luck whatever you play :ok
bastia v marseille no disrespect but isnt this being played " closed doors " thus fiery atmosphere may be tricky ?

bastia v marseille no disrespect but isnt this being played " closed doors " thus fiery atmosphere may be tricky ?
You're absolutely right, it is being played behind closed doors. My apologies. Definitely changes the dynamic of the match.

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec Lorient vs Sochaux 2-3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365: [TABLE=width: 689] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2] [/TD] [TD]Matches played[/TD] [TD]goals scored[/TD] [TD]goals conceded[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Team A[/TD] [TD]Lorient[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]11[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Team B[/TD] [TD]Sochaux[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]11[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 3]Average goals scored:[/TD] [TD]1.474[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 3]Average goals conceded:[/TD] [TD]1.042[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 4]Lorient[/TD] [TD=colspan: 4]Sochaux[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Home attack strength[/TD] [TD]Team A goals scored home this season[/TD] [TD]Team A matches played home this season[/TD] [TD]Average goals scored home last season by a team[/TD] [TD]Away attack strength[/TD] [TD]Team B goals scored away this season[/TD] [TD]Team B matches played away this season[/TD] [TD]Average goals scored away last season by a team[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1.19[/TD] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]1.474[/TD] [TD]0.72[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]1.042[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19%[/TD] [TD=colspan: 3]1.63[/TD] [TD]-28%[/TD] [TD=colspan: 3]0.99[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [TD=colspan: 3]2[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=colspan: 3]1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Home defense strength[/TD] [TD]Team A goals conceded home this season[/TD] [TD]Team A matches played home this season[/TD] [TD]Average goals conceded home last season by a team[/TD] [TD]Away defense strength[/TD] [TD]Team B goals conceded away this season[/TD] [TD]Team B matches played away this season[/TD] [TD]Average goals conceded away last season by a team[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1.32[/TD] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]1.042[/TD] [TD]0.93[/TD] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]1.474[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]32%[/TD] [TD=colspan: 3] [/TD] [TD]-7%[/TD] [TD=colspan: 3] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec Ajaccio vs Reims Spot on doubles, all bets at Bet365: Mutu (AJA) 2+ @ 12.00 4/10 Eduardo (AJA) 2+ 12.00 2/10 Belghazouani (AJA) 2+ 51.00 1/10 Cavalli (AJA) 2+ 51.00 1/10 Mutu hit the most, but fails to score, really big chances in previous games.. only one goal so far for AJA. Eduardo is a brasilian striker, can anytime nick twice. Belghazouani a player with a lots of potential, he already registered a double in Toulouse. Cavalli, the last midfielder, cannot be missed, a shot.

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec That Lyon result will have bust a few coupons. Proof that Garde's side aren't ready to win the league. I'm expecting PSG to really motor now. Huge match on Sunday night when Lyon travel to the Parc. It also wouldn't surprise me if Reims and Troyes sack their managers soon. Too many poor results. Quite a predictable evening in the end. Hope everyone got a few winners. See you at the weekend.

Not French' date=' but I backed [b']Lyon WIN @ 1.42 and Lyon -1.25AH @ 1.91 as I think it should be a cakewalk. Consider Nanct have not won away (0-3-4), while Lyon are hot esp at home (7-0-1). Last 3 away and home for each is 0-2-1 (1-7) and 3-0-0 (9-2) with goals for and against in parentheses.
Sometimes I hate this game...
Proof that Garde's side aren't ready to win the league. I'm expecting PSG to really motor now. Huge match on Sunday night when Lyon travel to the Parc.
Perhaps, but I also think Lyon were clearly not focused on Nancy and likely more focused on PSG.

Sometimes I hate this game... Perhaps, but I also think Lyon were clearly not focused on Nancy and likely more focused on PSG.
I think a lot of punters get too embroiled in stats sometimes. Of course, all logic pointed to a Lyon win, and I do class it as a surprise that they didn't win, but it's by no means a shock. Lyon's result have masked their generally average performances, where they've ground out results more than anything else. Nancy have been improving and had the game to frustrate them. I think it's too simplistic to take the stats and form at face value. Often you have to factor in performances and gut instinct, the latter being far more important than what's given credit for on these forums. If you know a certain discipline intimately, that trait is often more valuable than general statistics. I think Lyon are overrated, and I'm expecting PSG to beat them at the Parc, especially if their midfield is still missing.

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec but how was going to be more focused Lyon in the match of sunday than in today's match? Which would be the importance of win PSG on Sunday if they couldn' win today against the last team on the table and lose points today? They could face to PSG with an adventage of five points on sunday and if they lost that match, they would have two points of adventage yet and now I think on Sunday's night after the match, Olympique and PSG will have the same amount of points

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec One match tonight, will probably generate a bit of interest as there's not much happening tonight: Bordeaux v Saint-Etienne This is going to be a big test of Saint-Etienne's character. They've had a very good season, but they will have been left deflated by the derby loss to Lyon on Sunday and I do fear a bit of a come-down. Another concern for them is the fitness of Aubameyang, their main attacker. He's been carrying an injury for a while and I wonder if he's running on empty. Bordeaux is a very tough place to go. They haven't lost at the Chaban-Delmas this season and the only key player out is Obraniak. ASSE, though, have only lost once on the road this season and know how to get points on the road. Two quite evenly matched teams, it could be cagey, but my gut feeling is that Bordeaux are probably getting ASSE at the right time. Good luck if you play :ok

Re: Ligue 1 > 11th Dec - 13th Dec st etienne odds are rising. if only brandao is out, why shouldn't they return w/ something from bordeaux? bordeaux is a solid home team but greens already proved they can play against any team in this league and in their defence they are a solid road team. i'm slipping towards wounded st etienne who lost the lyon derby at home last round. any thoughts? atko?