Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December If Tottenham really want to be serious about finishing in the final four this season, this is a game they really should and must win. Whether or not Bale starts is still an uncertainty and there's no doubt in my mind that the team will miss him if he doesn't start the game. But either way, Tottenham have enough quality to finish off this game with a victory. Recently Swansea have had a real roller coaster of results. They have had some successful victories as of late but looking at the hard facts, they have never beaten Tottenham in 14 attempts. So for me, I'm going with a straight Tottenham victory with this game. Tottenham vs Swansea - Tottenham Win @ 1.7 with Bet365 and PaddyPower

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December One thing this game smacks off is goals, Two sides that can score but also ship them. Who succedes after 90 mins is pretty level imo. The 9/2 for Swansea is an insult. Over 2.5 goals 1.7 100 points 10 points Swansea 9/2, 5.8 stan james 5 points Swansea/Swansea 9/1 most firms 1 point each Swansea 3-1 3-2,,67/1 stan james both prices.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December 4pts Over 3.5 goals 7/4 Ladbrokes Both these sides have goals in them which makes me think this could be an open game. We’ve seen recently that these two score plenty of goals but both can concede too especially when the midfielders get up in support of the strikers so I like the look of a few goals here and I think it is worth chancing the 7/4 on over 3.5 goals as a spot of value. With what is at stake I think both sides will have a go which should bring with it plenty of goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-swansea-betting-two-good-footballing-sides-can-produce-a-few-goals-at-the-lane

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December Looks like its going to be a game which will divide opinions as for the result. I'm surprised we werent slightly shorter in all honesty, not that we deserve to be, just more the fact we tend to be pretty short at home in general. I watched Swansea the other night and felt they were slightly disspointing in all honesty, and they will have to perform alot better than that to come away with anything tomorrow. Really hope Bale is back fit as i feel he will cause Swansea all sorts of trouble, the guy they had at right back the other night (Tierindelli?) loved to come forward and he got caught out of position on a number of occasions which would play right into out hands if Bale was there to exploit it. One thing i have noticed is the amount of times we have dropped points from winning positions - games against West Brom, Norwich (League and Cup), Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Man City and Panathinaikos in the EL. So may be worth laying us if we were to go ahead and Swansea looked like getting back into it....

Going for quite a few in this game but big risk = big reward...... Over 2.5 goals 1.73 @ Betfair - IMO I can see goals in this game. Both sides like to play good attacking football and both sides have been on a good run of late prior to both sides defeats last weekend. Tottenham will be without Bale again which is obviously a big miss but I still fancy us to get three points tomorrow. Spurs have only kept 2 clean sheets in 16 league games and only 1 in 8 at home so I fancy Swansea to score 1 tomorrow particularly as they have joint leading goalscorer Michu who has been on fire this season. On the other hand Defoe has been our main goal threat up front this season and he already has 13 in all competitions this season. Norwich managed to score 4 against Swansea last week so I fancy our chances of scoring 2 or 3 tomorrow despite Bales absence. Correct Score: Tottenham 3-1 Swansea 13/1 @ Betfair - As I said before I think both sides will struggle to keep a clean sheet tomorrow and I expect to see an entertaining game as both sides play good football. The fact that Swansea like to attack will benefit Tottenham tomorrow as we usually do well against sides who attack us compared to teams who sit back e.g. Stoke. Despite Bale likely to be out, we should still have too much for the Swans with Sandro and Dembele in the middle and Adebayor and Defoe up top. Swansea will no doubt give us a game tomorrow but I think their attacking minded play will be their downfall here and 3-1 to Spurs looks like a likely score IMO. Both Teams to score 1.68 @ Betfair - I'm quite confident that both teams will score tomorrow as Swansea will come to WHL without fear and attack and us so BTTS looks like a solid bet here. Tottenham to beat Swansea 1.71 @ Betfair - This price is probably the bare minimum that I would take and anything below this price has no value IMO. Half-time Correct Score / Full-time Correct Score: Tottenham 1-0 Swansea / Tottenham 3-1 Swansea 35/1 @ Bet365 - This ones a bit of a longshot but I couldn't resist the price. I can see the game becoming more open as the game goes on and can see more goals being scored in the second half. Michu to score anytime 3.4 @ Betfair - This price looks a bit big IMO for a player who has scored a brace in each of his last 2 premier league appearances and 12 in 16 in the prem this season. The 3.4 price suggests Michu would score in this game 29% which judging from his stats this season is a bit low. Add the fact that he will be up against a Spurs defence with just 2 clean sheets this season and I fancy his chances of getting on the scoresheet at the Lane tomorrow. Michu to score anytime

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December

Going for quite a few in this game but big risk = big reward...... Over 2.5 goals 1.73 @ Betfair - IMO I can see goals in this game. Both sides like to play good attacking football and both sides have been on a good run of late prior to both sides defeats last weekend. Tottenham will be without Bale again which is obviously a big miss but I still fancy us to get three points tomorrow. Spurs have only kept 2 clean sheets in 16 league games and only 1 in 8 at home so I fancy Swansea to score 1 tomorrow particularly as they have joint leading goalscorer Michu who has been on fire this season. On the other hand Defoe has been our main goal threat up front this season and he already has 13 in all competitions this season. Norwich managed to score 4 against Swansea last week so I fancy our chances of scoring 2 or 3 tomorrow despite Bales absence. Correct Score: Tottenham 3-1 Swansea 13/1 @ Betfair - As I said before I think both sides will struggle to keep a clean sheet tomorrow and I expect to see an entertaining game as both sides play good football. The fact that Swansea like to attack will benefit Tottenham tomorrow as we usually do well against sides who attack us compared to teams who sit back e.g. Stoke. Despite Bale likely to be out, we should still have too much for the Swans with Sandro and Dembele in the middle and Adebayor and Defoe up top. Swansea will no doubt give us a game tomorrow but I think their attacking minded play will be their downfall here and 3-1 to Spurs looks like a likely score IMO. Both Teams to score 1.68 @ Betfair - I'm quite confident that both teams will score tomorrow as Swansea will come to WHL without fear and attack and us so BTTS looks like a solid bet here. Tottenham to beat Swansea 1.71 @ Betfair - This price is probably the bare minimum that I would take and anything below this price has no value IMO. Half-time Correct Score / Full-time Correct Score: Tottenham 1-0 Swansea / Tottenham 3-1 Swansea 35/1 @ Bet365 - This ones a bit of a longshot but I couldn't resist the price. I can see the game becoming more open as the game goes on and can see more goals being scored in the second half. Michu to score anytime 3.4 @ Betfair - This price looks a bit big IMO for a player who has scored a brace in each of his last 2 premier league appearances and 12 in 16 in the prem this season. The 3.4 price suggests Michu would score in this game 29% which judging from his stats this season is a bit low. Add the fact that he will be up against a Spurs defence with just 2 clean sheets this season and I fancy his chances of getting on the scoresheet at the Lane tomorrow. Michu to score anytime
excellent preview i agree on most of what you say, apart from the fact that i would never bet on Tottenam to win here for anything less that 1,80. Aynway my pick is 2-3 goals in the match @ 2,00 with sporting bet this would be a winning bet in 4 out of the last 6 matches Londoners were in, and in 5 out of the last 6 away matches the Swans travelled But most of all i liked the odds low stakes (3/10) just for the adrenaline

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December Over 3.5 @ 2.65 centrebet Both teams have been scoring goals as well as leaking goals, so like the look of this being a high scoring game. Spurs have scored at least two goals in 4 of their last 6 EPL games, and 5 of their last 6 home games, while they have conceded in 7 of their last 8 games. Swansea have scored at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games, which includes their last two away games, while they have conceded in 8 of their last 10 games, as well as 5 of their last 6 away games. Last year Spurs won 3-1 at home and can see a similar result here as these two sides like to attack. 46-92 (-29.67)

Over 3.5 @ 2.65 centrebet Both teams have been scoring goals as well as leaking goals, so like the look of this being a high scoring game.
Swansea are a poor team away in the 1st half . They have 1 first half goal away from home in 7 games (against QPR). Tottenham don't score many 1st half goals ( been blanked 6 times in 8 1st half home games). Puts plenty of pressure on second half goals to get over 3.5. BTTS looks dicey. Swansea have had 5 of 7 games where this bet failed away from home. Over 2.5 is also not so hot. Swansea have been over away from home only twice in 7 games. Both teams can be pretty inconsistent, so the stats and form may go out the window completely. I like the hT and ft combination 0-0 half time spurs to win 2-0 at full time 20-1 bet365 1 unit Spurs win at 1.67 bet365 (5 units) also seems better than BTTS and over 2.5. Good luck whatever you choose

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December Tothenham at these prices and without Gareth Bale, who is the engine of the team, against an inform Swansea, who took 3 points from the Emirates is an insult. I wouldnt be touching it, kind of reminds of L'pool yesterday price-wise. Id be going way against me placing anything on Tot.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December Spurs -0.75 @ 1.875 Bet365 (5 Points) Im going against the stats a little bit here because Swansea rarely lose by more than 1 goal on the road. But I just feel like this Spurs team is greatly improving and with Adebayor and Defoe both potentially starting, I think they will have too much fire power for the Swans. Swansea are doing brilliantly this season but I dont think they are quite at that level yet where you can expect them to be going away to all the decent sides and expecting them to get a result. yes they picked up great wins at Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool. But that's what they were, great wins. You just cant expect them to keep that sort of form going or they would be a top 6 side and with all due respect, that's not what they are. Hernandez looks to be out which is a blow but they do have adequate cover and Vorm continues to be absent in goal. The fact that the Swans played midweek means that Spurs have had longer preperation for this match. They should also be that little bit fresher and with the home advantage and the form their strikers are in, I really think they have the edge in this game. Regardless of whether Bale starts, I strongly fancy Spurs in this match and I will be taking them on the -0,75 line to medium stakes.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December Tottenham team: Lloris, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor & Defoe Swansea team: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Williams, Chico, Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Ki, Dyer, Routledge, Michu Taken one bet in this match. Both teams are in good goal scoring form. Considering Tottenham should win this match, I fancy both teams to score here as in Tottenham's 8 home games, there has only been 1 clean sheet. 6pts Both teams to score & Tottenham to win @ 3.40 Ladbrokes

Tottenham team: Lloris' date= Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor & Defoe Swansea team: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Williams, Chico, Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Ki, Dyer, Routledge, Michu Taken one bet in this match. Both teams are in good goal scoring form. Considering Tottenham should win this match, I fancy both teams to score here as in Tottenham's 8 home games, there has only been 1 clean sheet. 6pts Both teams to score & Tottenham to win @ 3.40 Ladbrokes
Bet lost. Pity there wasn't an early goal in the first half. Only the 2nd clean sheet at home for Tottenham in 9 games. :(

If Tottenham really want to be serious about finishing in the final four this season, this is a game they really should and must win. Whether or not Bale starts is still an uncertainty and there's no doubt in my mind that the team will miss him if he doesn't start the game. But either way, Tottenham have enough quality to finish off this game with a victory. Recently Swansea have had a real roller coaster of results. They have had some successful victories as of late but looking at the hard facts, they have never beaten Tottenham in 14 attempts. So for me, I'm going with a straight Tottenham victory with this game. Tottenham vs Swansea - Tottenham Win @ 1.7 with Bet365 and PaddyPower
It was certainly a much tighter game than I first thought it was going to be. Swansea put a hell of a lot of pressure on the Tottenham squad and that occasionally resulted in Tottenham having to play the ball back before they could push on forward and try and attack. Looking at the stats, Swansea never really had many chances at whilst on the ball but they done well to stand up and defend against an attacking side like Tottenham. Anyway, I can't complain with the result. Any lower than 1.7 and I would have walked away from placing a bet since there wouldn't have been any real value in it for me.

I like the hT and ft combination 0-0 half time spurs to win 2-0 at full time 20-1 bet365 1 unit Spurs win at 1.67 bet365 (5 units) also seems better than BTTS and over 2.5. Good luck whatever you choose
If Jermain Dafoe would just finish half the chances he gets. 2 potential chances on a plate today and he fires both against the keeper Should have won my 20-1 shot

If Jermain Dafoe would just finish half the chances he gets. 2 potential chances on a plate today and he fires both against the keeper Should have won my 20-1 shot
disgusting really ! ... such a nice set up . He has to find the back of the net 12th minute . Defoe has no touch and he may as well be blindfolded . The same with Lennon ... bags full of speed but zero passing/shooting ability .

disgusting really ! ... such a nice set up . He has to find the back of the net 12th minute . Defoe has no touch and he may as well be blindfolded . The same with Lennon ... bags full of speed but zero passing/shooting ability .
I swear to you, I could have put one of those chances away and I have'nt kicked a soccer ball in 15 years. Messi would have scored both of them with ease, not kicking one against the defender and the other against the goalie. What Spurs could only do with a genuine 25 goal a season scorer.... The 1st was on a plate, he just took an age to kick the F__king ball. The second it's easier to score than miss....

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Sun 16th December LOL ........ " easier to score than miss " Sad ..... True ....... but Funny !! Now I'm hearing the January Transfer purse strings are going to be tight . So I'm not sure we'll get our 25 Goal Man . Damn it !