Norwich City v Wigan Athletic > Sat 15th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Wigan Athletic (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Wigan Athletic > Sat 15th December Wigan a very poor away from home. They have been beaten 5 times in 7 games and fialed to score in 4 of those 5 games. If they score, they win. Norwich are on a fantastics run. They are unbeaten away from home in 5 games, and at home have won their last 4 conceding just one goal. They have a definite playing patter that is working for them. They have had excellent wins at home against far better teams than Wigan. WIll take the home win at 11/10 bet365 (5 units)

Re: Norwich City v Wigan Athletic > Sat 15th December

Wigan a very poor away from home. They have been beaten 5 times in 7 games and fialed to score in 4 of those 5 games. If they score, they win. Norwich are on a fantastics run. They are unbeaten away from home in 5 games, and at home have won their last 4 conceding just one goal. They have a definite playing patter that is working for them. They have had excellent wins at home against far better teams than Wigan. WIll take the home win at 11/10 bet365 (5 units)
I would say that is not a fair asssesment on Wigan. They are known to just pull results out of the hat especially away from home. They have in fact the 6th best away form in the league and normally pick more points up away from home than at home. I am not saying that they are going to win just that in my opinion you have underestimated Wigan and their ability away from home

Re: Norwich City v Wigan Athletic > Sat 15th December Norwich @ 2.20 sportsbet Norwich have won 5 and drawn 4 of their last 9 EPL games as they look to maintain their revival which has seen them move away from the relegation zone and now with a win here, will move into the top half of the table. They have won their last 4 home games, as they have allowed just one goal and with 3 clean sheets, have been hard to score against, as this has included wins over Sunderland, Man Utd, Stoke and Arsenal. For Wigan, the situation looks dire once again as they are in the relegation zone, and this may be the season where they have no more rabbits to pull out their hats. They have injuries to several key players, and do not have the depth to cover these missing players. Wigan have lost 4 of their last 5 games, and on the road, they have lost 5 of their 6 away games, scoring just two goals, while suffering heavy losses at Newcastle (3-0), Liverpool (3-0) and Ma Utd (4-0). Against an in form side like Norwich, who do not concede much, but also have been scoring goals, then like the Canaries to win again here

Re: Norwich City v Wigan Athletic > Sat 15th December I also agree Norwich are great price to beat Wigan. Norwich were beaten by Villa in League Cup, but their league form is fantastic, so I wouldnt give too much weight to their cup defeat. Wigan are always capable of surpises, but 2.20 and higher for Norwich win is still fantastic price.

Re: Norwich City v Wigan Athletic > Sat 15th December Norwich have taken 13 points out of 18 in their last 6 at home at home, Wigan have taken 1 point from 18 in their last 6 away. 2.2 for Norwich at home against a poor traveller is value in my opinion. I take Mustafa's point though, the price probably reflects that the Norwich bubble is liable to burst at any time and most people wouldnt touch them at anything below evens here. But a few months ago I didnt put Michu into my fantasy football team because i thought he was bound to stop scoring at some stage, but he hasn't, I think you have to keep backing the form team until statistics tell you otherwise.