England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Hereford United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v AFC Telford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Newport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8 As I said on the midweek thread, Braintree are a team worth opposing. They are shorn of ideas, confidence, defensive ability and midfield creativity with a manager who kept signing strikers.Southport are no great shakes but any even money or a shade better is a cracking bet. My other punt, also at odds against, is Kidderminster to see off Newport. The away team registered their first win in 3 games but have been beaten too easily recently, whereas Kiddy are firing on all cylinders after a ropey start to the season.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8 I can see why Barton has put the tips up he has, but at the same time I am leaving the BSP alone this weekend bar an interest in tonight's live match. Both sides have FA Cup ties next week that will be playing on their minds and with Barrow drawing five games at home and only winning one I think the draw is the way to go tonight and worth a bet.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8 Easy to see why Barrow have only won once at home this season if tonight's match is anything to go by. They have lacked quality all night and gave the ball away very easily, Hereford have not had to work that hard at all to win.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8 One spread appeals today, although I'm still waiting for the player goal minutes quotes at Sporting. BartonBank has mentioned Southport and I'm happy to follow, selling the time of their 2nd goal at 72 with Spreadex. Neither side has been pulling up any trees, but even through the fogginess of the form in the section this season, it's possible to see that Southport are on something of an uptick and Braintree aren't. The return of Andy Owens has helped, but the starting XI is looking pretty much full-strength now. Braintree have dropped off the pace hugely in recent weeks, and it looks purely like a loss of form and confidence. Alan Devonshire's room for manoeuvre is small and I'm not sure how much the signing of Don Cowan will help. Defensively they have been ramshackle and there is a sense that they have been lacking a bit of fight. They can regain it of course, but I see a reasonably high potential for Southport to score twice, and early enough to make this a decent play.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8 Hopefully one of my draws will come through (Alfreton, Tamworth, Ebbsfleet)...meanwhile, I'm on Macclesfield to win @ 4.11 and the over 2.75 goals @ 2.15. Just don't ask me why. The win fits my strategy...Macc not great away, but odds like this don't reflect reality, which is that a 7th-place side should have a better chance of winning...for example, they won at Grimsby. The overs is marked statistically and a bit of a cover for the first bet. Watch it finish 1-1.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 7-8

Hopefully one of my draws will come through (Alfreton' date=' Tamworth, Ebbsfleet)...meanwhile, I'm on Macclesfield to win @ 4.11 and the over 2.75 goals @ 2.15. Just don't ask me [i']why. The win fits my strategy...Macc not great away, but odds like this don't reflect reality, which is that a 7th-place side should have a better chance of winning...for example, they won at Grimsby. The overs is marked statistically and a bit of a cover for the first bet. Watch it finish 1-1.
Fecking knew it. Sigh.