Serie A > 8th December - 10th December

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Parma (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Fiorentina (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Chievo (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Juventus (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pescara v Genoa (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Siena v Catania (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v AC Milan (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Napoli (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Udinese (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Lazio (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December A double of Napoli X2 @1,5 * Samp 1X @1,35 or total @2,025 (at local) I think that Inter are playing like a lowly team right now. Bad cohesion in the team and especially bad in creating chances. The defense is not so safe, too IMO. Napoli plays good football, they are dangerous through Cavani, Insigne, Hamsik, Inler... In their last game, Inter were very lucky to win, in fact if Palermo was more courageous, they could have won it. Napoli is not Palermo, they have more self-confidence and they should at least take a draw. The only concern is the tradition of Inter to win against a good team after previous bad games. They won against Juve, Milan and Viola. But I believe in Napoli. The other game is pretty obvious for me: Samp gaining some form, the duo Obiang-Poli is excellent again like at the start of the season. They have problems with injuries in attack, but they are too strong for Udinese at the center of the field. Udine, after winning the last game, will be happy with a draw.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Another one is Palermo BTS&Over @2,3 (at local) Palermo is capable of scoring against any team when they play in Sicily. I don't know if the old wolf Miccoli is playing, but even without him, they can score through Brienza and Ilicic. Dybala is still "green", but he is a good player. They passed the ball well last week, but lacked courage going forward. Now, playing at home ground, they will surely attack more. Juve IMO, have changed their attitude to more offensive games. The midfielders are going more towards the goal and I expect at least two goals from them, as Palermo's defense is average at best.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Torino vs Milan Milan away to Torino does look appealing, but with Milan being without Boateng and possibly the injured Montolivio, it may be worth waiting for a clearer picture on the laters injury as the week goes on. Milan still have their issues, particularly in defence where they are still playing patched up slighty, with Constant at left back and Yepes in at centre back, but Torino are for me not the team to expose these weaknesses. They may play a 4-2-4 formation but it’s got more defensive as the season has gone on and whilst they are solid enough in all areas they are a little too one dimensional in attack to really worry Milan. Goals have generally been quite difficult to come by for Torino, they’ve got a record of 15 in 15 games which seems ok but 8 of these came in 2 games (against Atalanta and Pescara), which distorts the figures. They’ve only really got one plan which is to get Cerci to carry the ball forward and then look to get it into to Bianchi in the box and so I’d fancy Milan to deal with this reasonably well. Yepes & Mexes are certainly better in the air than they are when players are running at and past them and Constant is strong enough to not be out fought by Cerci’s runs. At the other end of the pitch, Milan are getting stronger by the game. They have a lot more confidence and the improvement in Montolivio’s performances have been key. I do think they can cope without Boatang as any of El Sha, Robinho or even Bojan if he came in are happy to drop deeper and carry the ball forward in his absence, but Montolivo would be a bigger miss, as they’ve not really got anyone in reserves that offers much of the same qualities. Torino will however be without the suspended Gilk which breaks up the partnership between the Pole and Ogbonna which has been a positive one and it’ll be interesting to see how they cope. Di Cesare certainly looked a bit rusty against Juve when he had to come on. The – 0.25AH at 1.86 is certainly one to consider. Roma vs Fiorentina This is another one where the away team look a little long but there is again some injury news to consider. It was discussed in last weekend’s thread that Fiorentina were missing a number of key attacking players and the current situation is that Aquilani is fully fit as is Toni but Jovetic is still touch and go. They’ll love to have him back for this game which will be a real test of their Champions League credentials but they are far from desperate and unless there is some drastic improvement with the Serbians injury in the next few days, the best the Viola can hope for is for Jovetic to make the bench. They are weaker without him but are still strong and can still get goals as recent games have shown. There’s been a lot of talk about how Zeman has tweaked his philosophy slighty to a more defensive one after that run of games earlier in the season when they were shipping goals and to extent this is true but they’ve only done this against poorer opposition with limited attacking threat (Torino, Pescara and Siena) and when they’ve already had a lead in games. It’s worked well for them as they’ve picked up 3 wins in a row but we shouldn’t get carried away as the defence for me still has plenty of questions marks hanging over them against the better teams. Even without Jovetic, Fiorentina are still a very clever attacking team, with Aquilani and Valero offering good movement and eye for a pass, support from wide areas and in Toni and El Hamadoui offering a physical threat which should on paper be troubling a lightweight central defence partnership of Castan and the young Brazilian Marquinhos. Mati-Goal Fernandez could also come in as a more like for like replacement for Jovetic. Pizzaro sadly misses this game, having returned home to Chile, but this may actually give Montella an excuse to bring in a more defensive minded midfielder (Miglicalio or Romulo) who will provide a better physical presence against the hard working Roma team, whilst allowing Valero and Aquilani to concentrate more on going forward . Roma will of course still offer a tough test and their high pressure game will mean they get chances and force mistakes but without Lamela and with a midfield that looks strong but with without much spark (Bradley, De Rossi, and that Greek guy is what Gazzetta suggest) they may rely heavily on Totti to create and with this quality of opposition it’s going to be tough for him and Roma to get their opponents on the back foot. Roncaglia will be back in defence for Fiorentina as well in this match. Both the +0.5 or 0.75AH on Fiorentina are worth a look in my opinion. Elsewhere, Napoli do look a tad long against Inter but with both teams in Europa League action tonight I’m yet to give that one much though. Chievo also seem worth a look but it’s perhaps worth waiting a couple of games to get a better feel on how Cheivo are playing. The 4 goal performance against Genoa was in complete contrast to the toothless performances of previous weeks.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December I don't see a Serie B thread so I'm posting here (assuming it can be sorted later). Sassuolo-Modena Leaders against #7 in what I see is a local derby. Sassuolo is 7-1-0 at home this year with 5 clean sheets. Because of the derby factor, I assume this one will be closer than usual, but a potential advantage for Sassoulo is their having no injuries/suspensions while Modena are missing Dalla Bona, Lazarević, Lacerda, and Carini. Don't really know anything about Seria B and haven't made any decisions, but odds are ~1.9 for Sassuolo (atm). Anyone have any thoughts?

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Montolivo will be out for Ac Milan and this is an important missing, and Boateng is banned. Bojan and Emanuelson should substitute them Big loss for Inter with Samuel banned Cassano will be back upfront Napoli will play with Insigne Hamsik and Cavani upfront, Pandev return from the bench Giovinco banned for Juventus jovetic should be on the bench for Fiorentina Montella should choose Toni and Quadrado upfront Zeman should leave De Rossi on the bench Important missing for Catania Spolli, Barrientos, Gomez and Biagianti

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December

I don't see a Serie B thread so I'm posting here (assuming it can be sorted later). Sassuolo-Modena Leaders against #7 in what I see is a local derby. Sassuolo is 7-1-0 at home this year with 5 clean sheets. Because of the derby factor, I assume this one will be closer than usual, but a potential advantage for Sassoulo is their having no injuries/suspensions while Modena are missing Dalla Bona, Lazarević, Lacerda, and Carini. Don't really know anything about Seria B and haven't made any decisions, but odds are ~1.9 for Sassuolo (atm). Anyone have any thoughts?
Glad I went with it :)

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Very unlikely I will make any bets this weekend, lots of closely matched teams playing each other with very little or no error in the prices. Will make subsequent posts in the unlikely event that I do take something. Atalanta V Parma Atalanta woefully out of form at the moment with 3 league defeats on the bounce. I have been scratching my head recently at some of their results as their first eleven is pretty strong and they’ve been able to field at full strength. I would speculate that a lack of competition for places in the creative median and forward positions has made them a little too predictable and this in turn stagnates progress on the field. Parma going along nicely at the moment (8th position), they’re confident and well drilled under the guidance of Roberto Donadoni but their away form is not so impressive. With only 25% of Parma’s total points tally coming away home I naturally think this could be an opportunity for Atalanta to get a much needed win. Atalanta -0.25 @ EVS was shortlisted but form and team news means I am almost certainly going to swerve this one as it is too much of a gamble. Interesting matchup though and I will try and watch the game somehow. AS Roma V Fiorentina I can see where Dylan is coming from with this one as Fiorentina really are a dangerous and dynamic outfit this season. The skepticism of Roma’s improved setup is understandable with their last 3 consecutive victories coming against bottom half sides but to his credit Zeman is at least accumulating positive results which should boost the psychology of his players. Fiorentina will be the toughest side Roma have faced since the defeat to Lazio and it will be interesting to see how the home side fares in this clash with the Viola. Even though Fiorentina have picked up 69% of their total points tally at home, they have only lost twice on the road all season to Napoli and Inter. This for me is another fascinating and evenly matched contest, Fiorentina +0.50 @ 19/20 looks priced correctly to me, there maybe some slight +ev on the away side but not enough for me to consider making a play. One area I would highlight that interests me is Roma’s defending from set-pieces: Is it strong or weak? Watching Fiorentina last week I thought Sampdoria were terrible at defending set-pieces but upon reflection I realized that actually it was more the fact that Fiorentina were very strong in this area. I was told they also crushed Atalanta on set-pieces a few weeks back so it’s somewhere we can find an extra edge if Fiorentina’s opposition is poor at defending set-pieces. Anyway another no bet game for me by the looks of things. Cagliari V Chievo, Pescara V Genoa, Siena V Catania, Inter V Napoli and Sampdoria V Udinese all look like nightmare games to predict, good luck if anyone’s playing those. I have sorted out a thread for this weekends Serie B matches, I don’t think I’ll be making a play in that division either with some dicey games.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Just to update on team news, Montolivo doesn't make the trip to Turin, so its likely that a Milan midifield without him or Boateng will lack creativity and will find it more difficult to breakdown a stubborn Torino side. Another issue is that Constant is also out and as I mentioned in my earlier, Cerci's powerful runs from the right sided of midfield for Torino are probably there biggest threat. The speculation is that De Sciglio will move over to the left hand side of defence and whilst the lad has played well so far this season, he lacks the physicality of Constant and Cerci may be able to get the better of him over the course of the game. With there being very little movement on Milan odds to reflect this team news can't see any value on them. Indeed the draw or the Torino +'ve handicaps may present a better opportunity here. As for the big game in Rome tonight, Jovetic has made the squad although its unclear whether he'll start, indeed its quite tough at the moment to decipher who is going to be joining Toni as the second striker. Whether thats Jovetic or not its excellent for the Viola to have there key man back even if he plays just part of the match he has the quality to undo this Roma defensive. Das Phantom makes a good point about set pieces too, as Fiorentina are excellent from these. I don't think Roma are terrible at defending them and will have a slighty more confident keeper with Steklenberg back for this match, but they did gift Siena a goal from a corner in the previous game when Neto was allowed to jump between 3 defenders and i'm sure Fiorentina will test them. I'm going to wait to see the team Montella puts out, particularly who he goes for upfront but at the moment the positive handicaps on the Viola do still interest, the +0.5 at 1.90 especially. Not much else catching my eye this weekend.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Boateng and creativity?! lol Nice joke! :) Montolivo will miss for sure, but i think Bojan and Robinho will try to find the net. Also, Yepes is back. Probable line-up for Milan: (4-3-3) Amelia; Abate, Mexes, Yepes, De Sciglio; Emanuelson, De Jong, Nocerino; Robinho, Bojan, El Shaarawy.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Injuries and suspensions Pescara Calcio v Genoa Pescara Calcio: Colucci, Cosic, Blasi, Bocchetti Genoa: Bertolacci, Piscitella, Ferronetti, Jorquera, Anselmo (all doubtful), Tzorvas, Antonelli, Bovo US Palermo v Juventus FC US Palermo: Hernandez, Mantovani Juventus FC: Caceres, Isla, Marrone, Lucio, Pepe, Giovinco

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Bologna return> Sorensen (reg df). missings> Gabbiadini (back up fw) is suspended, Gimenez, Acquafresca, Curci, Lombardi, Natali are all long term injured. probable line up> Agliardi, Antonson, Sorensen, Cherubin, Garics, Perez, Taider, Morleo, Diamanti, Kone, Gilardino. Lazio return> Marchetti (reg gk), Klose (key fw). missings> Floccari, Ederson, Brocchi, Zarate, Rocchi, Konko, Dias (only last two are regular defenders this season). probable line up> Marchetti, Cavanda, Biava, Ciani, Radu, Candreva, Hernanes, Ledesma, Gonzalez, Mauri, Klose. h2h at Renato Dall'Ara 2002 Bologna 2:0 2003 Lazio 2:0 2004 Bologna 2:1 2005 Lazio 2:1 2008 Bologna 3:1 2010 Lazio 3:2 2011 Bologna 3:1 2011 Lazio 2:0 2012 ??? weather> -2 C, clear

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Sampdoria return> Romero (regular gk) missings> Krstičić (regular mf), Mustafi (df), Maxi Lopez (reg fw), Munari (reg mf), Eder (reg mf), while Berardi (reg df) is doubtful. probable line up> Romero, Berardi (de Silvestri), Gastaldello, Rossini, Costa, Estigarribia, Tissone, Maresca, Obiang, Poli, Icardi. Udinese return> Domizzi (reg df), Basta (reg df), Lazzari (reg mf), Muriel (back up fw). missings> Benatia (reg df). probable line up> Brkić, Heurteaux, Danilo, Angella, Basta, Pereyra, Allan, Badu, Armero, Fabbrini, Di Natale. h2h at Luiggi Ferraris 2005 Doria 2006 draw 2006 draw 2008 Doria 2009 draw 2009 Doria 2010 draw 2012 ??? weather> -1 C, clear

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December I am by no means a seria a expert and do not normally place any large bets in this league. This year I have watched about 10 games and having seen both Bologna and Lazio play on a few occasions I am ready to cast my judgement on tonights game. I watched Udinese play there last match at home against Atalanta and they were very lucky to win that match. Atalanta had the better chances and had majority of possession playing in bologna's half. I have been quite impressed with Lazio this season and I feel they have enough quality here to get all 3 points. Lazio have won 3 on the road this term and are unbeaten in there last six games,gaining a creditable draw away to juventus back in november. I will appreciate any input though from are italian friends who have superior knowledge to me on seria a. medium high stakes on Lazio (william hill (2.62)

I am by no means a seria a expert and do not normally place any large bets in this league. This year I have watched about 10 games and having seen both Bologna and Lazio play on a few occasions I am ready to cast my judgement on tonights game. I watched Udinese play there last match at home against Atalanta and they were very lucky to win that match. Atalanta had the better chances and had majority of possession playing in bologna's half. I have been quite impressed with Lazio this season and I feel they have enough quality here to get all 3 points. Lazio have won 3 on the road this term and are unbeaten in there last six games' date='gaining a creditable draw away to juventus back in november. I will appreciate any input though from are italian friends who have superior knowledge to me on seria a. medium high stakes on Lazio (william hill (2.62)[/quote'] Im no expert either but much depends on Klose and if he plays(which it seems according to gazzeta.it) and if he is fit(!) tough kozak scored some goals lately. Bologna misses since some time important players like aquafresca. They look not very deep. Im sure they dont need to fear Bologna but a draw is sure not out of question.

Re: Serie A > 8th December - 10th December Bologna v Lazio Rome Pick: Under 2 goals @ 2.28 Pinnacle Pick: X @ 3.25 Bet365 Bologna have scored at theyr stadium Dall'Ara for the last... 19 Serie A games at least once! Lazio failed to score a goal in theyr previous 3 away fixtures this season. I expekt few goals to be scored tonight, max. 2 - it will be a fight in the middle, both sides playing with 5 midfielders and lone striker. (( boring...0-0, 0-1, 1-1.

Bologna v Lazio Rome Pick: Under 2 goals @ 2.28 Pinnacle Pick: X @ 3.25 Bet365 Bologna have scored at theyr stadium Dall'Ara for the last... 19 Serie A games at least once! Lazio failed to score a goal in theyr previous 3 away fixtures this season. I expekt few goals to be scored tonight, max. 2 - it will be a fight in the middle, both sides playing with 5 midfielders and lone striker. (( boring...0-0, 0-1, 1-1.
Spot on Kavkaz well done :clap