** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Everton (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December *Manchester City > 2 Points WIN @ 1.56 Pinnacle* Man City have won 6 and drawn 1 out of their 7 home games this season. Everton have only won 2 of their 7 on the road, and although they have beat City in 5 of their last 6 fixtures, i think they will fall short this weekend. City will be very eager and motivated to get all 3 points to keep the pressure on United before they meet at the Etihad in the next fixture, which will be a HUGE game for both sides. Everton have thrown away a lot of points this season, but are still 6th in the table, and i can see City having too much for Everton with the soft goals Everton are letting in this season, but only small stakes, as Everton are still a good outfit, 2/10.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December This fixture throws up some wild stats. Head 2 Head ... Man City have not scored a 1st half goal against Everton in the last 8 fixtures. Everton have won this game 4 of the last 5 seasons. Everton are the top scorers 1st half/away in the EPL. They have scored 8 goals in 7 games. They have been poor in the 2nd half away losing 2nd halves to Reading, WBA , Aston Villa. Man City and WBA have the best 2nd half home records in the EPL. Both have won 5 of 7 second halves. City are top second half goals scorers with 13 goals in 7 games. Mancini is playing ultra cautious 1st half soccer. This will probably be no different. Slow 1st half , and catch fire in the 2nd. City have been starting slow and building momentum. Everton have been starting fast and fading in the second half. There are a few bets that look tasty .... Everton to sneak a goal in the 1st half while city are waking up ! They are 5.71 (bet365) to win the 1st 45 minutes. More 2nd half goals (bet365 odds 1.95) BTTS is 1.66 bet365 I'll take all three, the 1st one just in a gamble accumulator and other 2 in a double , each with some other.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December Everton didnt play any top class team away from home yet. They lost at west brom 2:0. I think Everton is rife for a loss. They just couldnt take their chances vs. other teams and this will prove costly at some point. They miss too many chances. Now they face a City team that improved immensly at the back four. Kompany looks like regaining his form and Nastisic is performing very consistent getting better and better alongside Kompany. City was able to shuffle a bit vs wigan and ahd Nasri as Tevez not playing at all. Aguero had also only 70 minutes. I have a very confident feeling that Man city will prevent Everton of getting as many chances as of late. Barry seems to come back into form helping toure to give him some peace to go forward. Everton is leaking goals and now Baines seems to miss the clash. Man city have a wide array of players for selection offensivly. Silva looks good. Milner looks sharp. I think City is in an uptrend leaving behind their sluggish early season form. Man city has too much options upfront to test Everton one or the other way. Even Balotteli scored and looked lively vs. wigan. They are also impressiv in the late stages never giving up and always playing calm for the deciscive goal. I also think that manicni testing out some formations early in the season gives him some tactical options late on in the game. I think how he reacted to his team having problems with the 3 at the back of wigan was impressiv. The deepness of the squad with many players on the same level and Everton having some injury concerns and players just coming back I see them edging out Everton at some point in the game. Man city 1 @1,55 7/10 Man city hc -1 @2,6 4/10 ht draw ft city @4,25 (I think this is of big value and kind of secures the hc bet in a way while both could come in) 3/10

Hopefully Mancini will opt for width and drop Kolarov :lol But I agree in principle. I said all along that Everton would start to drift off after their great start, and they look like they're wilting to me. Just creating lots, not putting chances away, and purely giving goals to their opponent at the other end. This probably will follow the trend of more goals second half, as is the case with most City games. Everton will probably dig in and fade in the second half.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December

Hopefully Mancini will opt for width and drop Kolarov :lol But I agree in principle. I said all along that Everton would start to drift off after their great start, and they look like they're wilting to me. Just creating lots, not putting chances away, and purely giving goals to their opponent at the other end. This probably will follow the trend of more goals second half, as is the case with most City games. Everton will probably dig in and fade in the second half.
Zabaleta did good on this side and he might play him again as Maicon is in good form when he plays on the right. Tough Mancini rarely plays the same players on these positions again.. I think more important and im sure he will do that is to drop garcia who had not one good match at all. Toure dropping back to DM and Tevez or Nasri into the team. Im sure he will bring one of these options having rested them midweek. Im wondering what Everton will do with Baines out. I cant see a natural replacement. Neville out. Coleman doubtfull. Probably Heitinga who looked awfull this season. Cant imagine him vs. silva aguero or nasri on the flank. Also Pienaar seemed to get into some form altely but without his partner baines he might drop some ability to perform. Some problems for Everton. I can see City stopping Fellaini with Barry in form and Toure dropping deeper.

I think City are too short aT 1.57. They are very strong at home of course' date=' but despite some disappointing results, Everton have been playing well and have an excellent record at the Ettihad stadium.[/quote'] That excelent record of Everton we must not forget that City isn't quite the same now that 2 years ago, and if we check it out, last year they won 2 - 0, so I can't take matches with more than 1 year old in consideration, my bet goes to city at 1.57, having in mind that I shouldn't keep the bet open after a city goal.

last year they won 2 - 0' date=' so I can't take matches with more than 1 year old in consideration[/quote'] It's probably more valuable to take a few results into account instead of just one. City's record at home to Everton, last 5 league games: City won one, Everton won four - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/12/01/england/premier-league/manchester-city-football-club/everton-football-club/1293824/head2head/ I'm not saying that Everton will win tomorrow, just that I think City's odds look too low. 1.57 means a 64% chance of a win - I think City's chances of winning are a bit less than that.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December Over 3.5 @ 2.69 sportsbet Man City have started to pick up some of their goalscoring form, as they have scored two goals or more in 3 of their last 4 EPL games, as well as in 5 of their 7 home games. Everton's defence has conceded in 10 of their last 11 EPL games, as well as at least two goals in 5 of these games, and with Baines likely to be out, then expect Man City to hit them down both flanks as Hibbert can be inconsistent. Conversely, Man City have had clean sheets in each of their last three EPL games but face an Everton side that is scoring goals this year, scorign in each of their last 11 EPL games as well as at least two goals in 7 of these 11 EPL games. Fellaini has been hard to handle and believe he can give Kompany, who has not been as good this year, as well as young Mastasic, plenty of problems, while down the flanks, Pienaar and Naismith are threats especially as Maicon and Kolarov, like to get forward often, and leave space in behind them. Like this to be a high scoring game as Everton have troubled Man City in the past

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December Everton are boogey team for City over the past several years: *they won won 8 out of last 10 against City *they won 4 out of last 5 at Manchester I'm usually paying attention to head to head stats, but this statistics can be missleading in this case. As you all know City improved drastically since last season, and last season both side won its home match. There are doubts over City form this season, but actually they are the only unbeaten team in league so far. Although I agree that they are not playing especially well. Everton are not playing that well lately, and they lost the form from the start of the season. They have only one win in last 6 games, and in this period they faced some struggling sides like Reading (lost 1-2) and QPR (1-1). Common sense says City is going to win this match, but odds of ~1.55 are far from being fair and I would say something about 1.70-1.75 would be acceptable price. On the other hand backing Everton ~7.00 simply doesnt look like good idea, although there is some marginal value in those odds. My bet here is Over 2.5, the best price at the moment is 1.75 at 188bet and canbet Last time Everton kept clean sheet was at the end of September against Swansea, they failed to score only once this seaon, in defeat to WBA on September 1st. I guess both sides should score in this match, score 2-1 win for City probably.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December Speaking in his pre-match press conference, the manager said that he didn't expect any of his injured players to return this weekend. That might mean Kevin Mirallas and Seamus Coleman missing out for another week, though the former has now returned to training. Baines, meanwhile, could also be forced to sit this one out after suffering a slight hamstring strain against Arsenal on Wednesday night. Moyes confirmed that he is "a big doubt" for tomorrow. ____________ I think after a very tiring game vs. Arsenal and these players out Everton looks a bit tight while city can bring in fresh legs. Espacially with Baines probably out it could be very tough for Everton to not conceede. I think City rested some players midweek and didnt had that much intensity and won rather lucky. If Mancini doesnt play Garcia but Toure and brings in one of Tevez or Nasri I see City beeing much fresher then Everton. Balotelli at least should feel some confidence after scoring while he didnt look that good. dzeko is also i nthe backhand to come on late. Around Everton there is much talk about not fearing city and how they just need to score and win more to get into the top four. their great h2h vs. city is also often mentioned around them. I think this talk is rather detriminal. I feel that Everton might run here into the open knife and suffer a big defeat in light of their defensive frailties missing Leighton Baines. I have a good confidence in city winning with a hc -1 as they look rock solid at the back lately.(as all said already in my above post) Jelavic doesnt score much lately. Mirallas out. All on the shoulders of fellaini(tough they are big). I think cause of this the hc-1 has much more value then the over 2,5. 2:0 city? I think very probable. Maybe cover it with Fellaini to score...

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December If you are looking for a longshot punt on this game. I think Fallaini 1st goalscorer looks excellent. I have not seen any team in the league really being able to contain him. Awkward , difficult customer with plenty of tricks and skill. 12 to 1 on bet 365

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Sat 1st December In my opinion this match can end with low scoring result, I can't image here more than two goals. Under 2.75 look like very good option to play, especially with Pinnacle Sports odds. I must try it. H2H look nice for my bet, look at last two matches between both teams: Manchester City won 2:0 at home against Everton Everton won 1:0 at home against Manchester City Last three matches in a row for Manchester City end with Under 2.5, this team look really solid in defense at last time. In last 4 matches in all competitions conceded goal only against strong Real Madrid. Everton last two matches end with Under 2.5. This team for sure don't want play open football in this match, this is stupid tactic against Citizens. Injuries & suspensions Manchester City v Everton FC Manchester City: Clichy, Milner, Rodwell, Richards Everton FC: Anichebe, Mirallas, Coleman, Neville, Baines (doubtful)

Im wondering what Everton will do with Baines out. I cant see a natural replacement. Neville out. Coleman doubtfull. Probably Heitinga who looked awfull this season. Cant imagine him vs. silva aguero or nasri on the flank.
"With Baines hamstring problem Oviedo and probably Hibbert will start at fullback with Distin/Jags at CB although yesterday’s physio blog rates both Baines and Mirallas as likely to start. Off the ball both full backs will tuck in and form a compact unit showing City out to the flanks. In both games last season City struggled to exploit the space in wide areas with Richards/Clichy reluctant to push on. With Maicon and Kolorov likely to start this shouldn’t be a problem this time round." Here is the side that Roberto Mancini has selected for today’s encounter with Everton:

Hart

Maicon – Kompany – Lescott – Kolarov

Y. Toure – Barry

Silva Nasri

Dzeko – Tevez

Subs: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, K. Toure, Garcia, Sinclair, Balotelli, Aguero

If you are looking for a longshot punt on this game. I think Fallaini 1st goalscorer looks excellent. I have not seen any team in the league really being able to contain him. Awkward , difficult customer with plenty of tricks and skill. 12 to 1 on bet 365
Finally some green :clap though he cost me the 1st half. BTTS is a done deal which is also sweet so early . Well done to those that took it:) . Can FUlham and SPurs now please do the same :hope

Finally some green :clap though he cost me the 1st half. BTTS is a done deal which is also sweet so early . Well done to those that took it:) . Can FUlham and SPurs now please do the same :hope
Well done, great tip. Didnt follow, but good job from Fellaini for my fantasy team :\