Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December i think BTS is best choice here Fulham at home play different than away,they have Berbatov,Rodallega,Petric and other able to score. Spurs have 1/14 clean sheat so i think they will conced at laest one at Crawen Cottage Totthenam is scoring a lot now: Bale,Defoe, Lellon will use the space to score Hangeland is also out for Fulham BTS 7/10 1,65

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December

i think BTS is best choice here Fulham at home play different than away,they have Berbatov,Rodallega,Petric and other able to score. Spurs have 1/14 clean sheat so i think they will conced at laest one at Crawen Cottage Totthenam is scoring a lot now: Bale,Defoe, Lellon will use the space to score Hangeland is also out for Fulham BTS 7/10 1,65
I agree with that. Just want to add that Tottenham haven't kept a clean sheet in 6 away games this season, and the price looks good for an accumulator bet.

Not sure what to make of this game. I'm surprised to see Spurs as favourites, or not surprised. Just probably less confident in backing them as favourites away to Fulham, who are a solid home side, with an improved squad this year. Bar the Sunderland game where they were handicapped following the sending off of Brede Hangeland. My gut says a score draw here, but I don't see much value in the + 0.25, or + 0.5 line.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December *Tottenham Hotspur > 2 Points WIN @ 2.40 Coral* Fulham are in a rut at the moment. Even though they got a good 0-0 draw at Chelsea midweek, they have not won a game in their last 6, seem to have lost their edge up front, and face a Spurs side that are starting to get results again. Spurs had a good 2-1 win against Liverpool midweek, and will be looking to make it 3 wins on the trot in this derby the weekend. Bale and Defoe are playing very well which is the key to Spurs attack and a win could potentially see them move into the Top 4 and give them a bit of momentum. Fulham lost 3-1 in their last home match v Sunderland, although an early red card was the cause of that. I still think their run of form is a cause for concern for Martin Jol. Spurs have a very good head to head record against Fulham, both sides have a few injuries to deal with, but Spurs have a better squad to deal with that in my opinion, Hangeland is a big loss and i will put small stakes, 2/10 on the Spurs win.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Fulham have always relied on there home form. However they have not been overly impressive this season at home. They did manage to beat West brom 3-0 but lets not forget Odemwingie was sent off early on. They managed a 2-2 draw with Everton but by Matin Jol's own amisson they were very lucky to get a point, they gave away 60% possession that game and had Everton been more prolific they could have won comfortably. They have one of the smallest pitches in the premiership and the midfield is normally congested, with midfield battles normally dictating the nature of the game. This brings me on to my next point of spurs superior midfield. Dembele returning and Dempsey, this can only be a good thing for spurs, returning players against former clubs often play well. With Sandro Bale and Lennon all in great form I can see spurs easily winning this battle. Then they have Defoe up front who is in goal scoring mood. I just cant see how Fulham will stop spurs dictating play and creating goals coring opportunities. Fulham did manage a draw against an out of sorts chelsea side, but they rode there luck I cant see them doing that again. Verdict Fulham1 Spurs 3

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Fulham play open and attacking football and 5 out of their 6 home games produced 3 or more goals and they have scored in all of their home games. They have good players in attack and in my opinion can score against Tottenham, since the Spurs have kept only 1 clean sheet in 14 games this season and that was a home win against Aston Villa. Moreover, "Both to Score" and "Over 2.5 Goals" bet would have won in all of Tottenham's away games so my suggested bets for an accumulator are: ​Both to Score @ 1.53 ​William Hill Over 2.5 Goals @ ​1.70 ​Bet365

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December As others have mentioned, this looks a good bet for overs at 11/10 with Hills. * Fulham have had an average of 3.33 goals in their home games, Tottenham have an average of 4.17 in their aways this season. * 83% of Fulham home games have gone over, 100% of Tottenhams aways games this year have gone over. * Fulham have gone over in 3 or their previous 4 homes, Tottenham 4/4 * Last two meetings at Fulham have been overs. * Interestingly, 86% of Fulhams home goals have been in the 2nd half, and for Tottenham its 77% if you like to bet on half with most goals * ]

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Over 2.5 @ 1.75 (5dimes) Full agreement with everything already said. Dembele + Bale + Lennon + Defoe = Goals & too much for Fulham to handle. Will likely back Spurs to win as well with the only caveat being their knack for inconsistency.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December As some said this screams for over 2,5 goals. Fulham is eager to get a win, they tried it even at chelsea, and Tottenham can freely play for another 3 points. This will be another match that they will love to play as fulham wont sit back at home giving them some space. I see a palyre like Senderos having problems playing higher up the pitch while this is made for Defoe and and lennon. Tottenham is able to absolutely boss the midfield with the two ex fulham players + a strong Sandro and a good back up huddlestone while bryan ruiz is abig miss for fulham. Then Bale is in tremendous form and there is no sign he will slow down. Lennon I liked the last two matches too. Dempsey seems to settle in and he is a great combo with Dembele. I think that the price on tottenham is fantastic as they very much play for the win no matter the opponent. Tough their defense is always good for conceeding. Tottenham had some opportunity to bring fresh players or shuffle a bit while Fulham looks very tight on players at the end of this week. They also have more older players and for example Diarra looked tired vs. chelsea. They must feel good If Jol plays both petric and berbatov we might see over 3,5 goals. Not giving my bets as of yet but favoring: Tottenham not to loose combo material Tottenham to win espacially when Caulker plays again. over 2,5 and over 3,5 BTTS 10/10 espacially when Caulker does not play. I also hear dempsey is very motivated vs. his old club as he didnt felt appreciated(lol) maybe he can score where he knows the pitch.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December yes tottenham have had a strings of few good results but i would not bet against fulham at home even though they got some injuries. their form is excellent and after several games of disapointing results they are due a win on saturday. i think they should have beaten chelsea on wednesday as they looked good going forward and created decent chances.

yes tottenham have had a strings of few good results but i would not bet against fulham at home even though they got some injuries. their form is excellent and after several games of disapointing results they are due a win on saturday. i think they should have beaten chelsea on wednesday as they looked good going forward and created decent chances.
And I think they exactly have this feeling espacially when you look at Jol. They want that win and they will go for it at home and this will be made for Tottenham. They will just counter them out. Lennon and Bale are in tremendous form and Defoe is a good player to finish counters. Diarra looked dead tired vs. chelsea I cant imagine that he will start or bring a good performance saturday. His replacement Baird Im not so sure what he can bring to the pitch. A rather medicore player as are substitutes like Dejagah for fulham who has the pace but not much skill or oversight. Also Fulham has a big weakness with set pieces and with hangeland missing this only grows. Tottenham is on the other hand good with standards. I admit Im not as sure with Tottenham winning bets as with goals scored.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Fulham-Tottenham over 2.5 @1.75 5/10 pinnacle Quite an obvios reasoning here: both sided have been very overish so far with having less thoughts about defending. 11/14 matches Fulham took part finished with more than 2 goals with 5/6 home matches having passed that line. Tottenham saw 10/14 matches going over 2.5 with all of their 6 away matches topping that line. Both sides are playing attcking football under Jol and Villas Boas respectively. Fulham will contiue to be without suspended defender Hangeland. Totteham will be without Adebayor but he is not that important as he would be just on the bench with Defoe being in top form as well as Welsh winger Bale. I cannot see this derby ending with less than 3 goals with those attacking sides facing each other. GL

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December I agree with an over here at odds for OVer 2,75 @1,95 or so... and I dont trust spurs, they are not reliable behind... just remember against Liverpool, SPurs dominated for 70 minutes and then dissapeared from the field. A team with better attacking potential then Liverpool would press and use Spurs lack of effort in last 20 minutes and surely Spurs wouldnt win. Goals will be scored on both sides here, my call would be 2-2 or about...

Fulham play open and attacking football and 5 out of their 6 home games produced 3 or more goals and they have scored in all of their home games. They have good players in attack and in my opinion can score against Tottenham, since the Spurs have kept only 1 clean sheet in 14 games this season and that was a home win against Aston Villa. Moreover, "Both to Score" and "Over 2.5 Goals" bet would have won in all of Tottenham's away games so my suggested bets for an accumulator are: ​Both to Score @ 1.53 ​William Hill Over 2.5 Goals @ ​1.70 ​Bet365
I have exactly the same bets: BTTS @ 1.55 on Betfair Over 2.5 @ 1.76 on Betfair Fulham last failed to score at home 11 games ago Spurs last failed to score away 9 games ago Spurs last kept an away clean sheet 10 games ago. 5/6 Fulham home games have gone over 2.5 this season. 6/6 Spurs away games have gone over 2.5 this season The prices may not seem big at first glance, but considering both teams recent form I think there's value in both of these bets. Spurs are looking good going forward and look to have goals in them against a leaky Fulham side that isn't nearly as strong at home as they were in the not too distant past. But at the same time Spurs are conceding consistently away and almost as consistently at home, and Fulham's underish grinding home games of old seem to have been replaced with overish shootouts as Fulham's attacking confidence has improved.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Over 3.5 @ 2.67 sportsbet Fulham have not scored in their last two games but prior to that had in their nine previous EPL games while they had conceded in 8 of them. They scored at least two goals in 6 of these 9 games and allowed at least two goals also in 6 of their 9 games. Now Spurs come to Craven Cottage in similar form, in that they too had scored in 7 of their last 8 but also conceded in 7 of these 8 EPL games. Spurs have also scored at least two goals in 6 of these last 8 EPL games while they have conceded in each of their 6 away games in the EPL this season, and allowed at least two goals in 4 of them. Both defences are giving up goals and they do have players each side who can score so like this to be a high scoring game

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Over 2.5 goals. 1.74 @ Pinnacle This fixture rarely disappoints in terms of attacking play. Fulham surprisingly have become on of the top scoring teams this year. In fact, Spurs and Fulham have identical for and against goals records with 25-23. Neither club is defending particularly well. Bale, Defoe and Lennon should do magic for the visitors whilst Berbatov and Co can get some damage done for Fulham. I reckon we will see at least three goals at Craven Cottage today.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Spurs -0.25 @ 2.125 bet365 (5 points) I saw Fulham play last week and i thought they missed their injured/suspended players massively. Hangeland and Ruiz in particular were really missed. Senderos had a torrid time and with the attacking threat from Spurs i think he will struggle again today. Fulham had a great start to the season but the players they are missing is too much of a handicap for them at the moment despite the draw at chelsea. Ultimately i think Spurs are playing them at a great time and will take advantage of this getting the win.

Fulham-Tottenham over 2.5 When i look to the Tottenham away match scores, i can say it is an exact "over".
And when I look at various comments from you I see your learned nothing since 2005 as your comments are not helpfull at all. you should post a bet t ingadvice forum lol.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December I agree with what has been said above regarding the overs and both teams to score. Looking at 1st and 2nd half performance there are some interesting things... Fulham have the best 1st half home defensive record in the EPL (goals conceded : Man City, Stoke, Fulham 1 goal) Their only goal conceded has been against Man City. All their action is taking place in the 2nd half. Tottenham have been excellent in the 1st half of their away games . They have won 4 1st halves out of 6 played (leads the league with Reading). Second half is a different story. They are the second worst 2nd half team away from home losing 5 of 6 second halves. Weirdly only reading are worse losing 6 of 7 (scoring 1 and conceding 11). They have been outscored 5 to 10 in the second half. I think the pattern will be repeated, with Fulham winning the 2nd half I don't know what the bet365 odds are but fulham to win 2nd half on www.betxchange.co.za is 23/10 Neil.

Re: Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur > Sat 1st December Another London derby on Saturday and hopefully there will be more goals than there was in the Chelsea Fulham game in midweek. Fulham have scored an average of 2.2 goals per game at home this season, while Tottenham have netted an average of 2.0 goals per game away from White Hart Lane. Over 80% of Fulham's home games and an amazing 100% of Tottenham's away games have produced 3 or more goals this season. 4 of the last 5 meetings in the league at Craven Cottage has seen 3 or more goals. Both teams have scored 25 and conceded 23 in 14 games so far. Looks like both are capable of scoring as well as conceding. Injuries & suspensions Fulham FC v Tottenham Fulham FC: Davies, Hangeland, Kacaniklic, Ruiz Tottenham: Adebayor, Parker, Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul My pick: over 2.5 goals

Fulham-Tottenham over 2.5 @1.75 5/10 pinnacle Quite an obvios reasoning here: both sided have been very overish so far with having less thoughts about defending. 11/14 matches Fulham took part finished with more than 2 goals with 5/6 home matches having passed that line. Tottenham saw 10/14 matches going over 2.5 with all of their 6 away matches topping that line. Both sides are playing attcking football under Jol and Villas Boas respectively. Fulham will contiue to be without suspended defender Hangeland. Totteham will be without Adebayor but he is not that important as he would be just on the bench with Defoe being in top form as well as Welsh winger Bale. I cannot see this derby ending with less than 3 goals with those attacking sides facing each other. GL
0:3 bet won