** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympiacos v Arsenal (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v FC Schalke 04 (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

What sort of Arsenal squad are we likely to see take to the field in Greece? I can't see Wenger taking this game too seriously given the fact they have qualified, so I see potential in backing Olympiakos here. Even if they have secured third place I still think Arsenal would be a big scalp for them. Arsenal lack the squad depth these days, especially at fullback and centre midfield. Anything under 3.5 is a worthy LAY for them IMO. Obviously without seeing the team sheet first!

What sort of Arsenal squad are we likely to see take to the field in Greece? I can't see Wenger taking this game too seriously given the fact they have qualified' date=' so I see potential in backing Olympiakos here. Even if they have secured third place I still think Arsenal would be a big scalp for them. Arsenal lack the squad depth these days, especially at fullback and centre midfield. Anything under 3.5 is a worthy LAY for them IMO. Obviously without seeing the team sheet first![/quote'] Wenger said in a post-match interview after the last game that he would be going to Greece to win, as topping the group is very important. However I think they have looked a tired team of late, and will be avoiding them regardless of the team line/up.

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) I think Olympiakos will win: -Lost only 1 home game (schalke)(9 wins/10 games) -arsenal is already qualified - Olympiakos has (home)won 2 times earlier agianst arsenal... so they will be extra motivated to win the third one -Arsenal lost this weekend and they are position 10 at the PL.. the need the next 3 points. Also i think Montpelier will win: -Strong at (last 5 ) home games 4 wins 2x bordeaux 2x nice, psg draw. -schalke is also qualified - to my opinion schalke is not in his shape, they lost some important points..also this weekend. - next they will play against stuttgart (away) gl :)

i don't do statistics like most of you on this forum. i read astrology charts. i don't see schalke or arsenal winning the match. it might be a draw' date=' but not the strong win on favourites.[/quote'] Could you please provide us with some more reasoning as to why you think the draw is a good option :ok before you're castigated :)

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) well, I give suggestions to my friends on what to bet and what to avoid. I predicted 85% winners so far which is more accurate than statistics do. I don't care who's playing, what are the odds, and what bookies think. it's hard to predict a draw, but not impossible. i'll read astrology charts for all games tomorrow and see what are the sure tips.

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos)

well' date=' I give suggestions to my friends on what to bet and what to avoid. I predicted 85% winners so far which is more accurate than statistics do. I don't care who's playing, what are the odds, and what bookies think. it's hard to predict a draw, but not impossible. i'll read astrology charts for all games tomorrow and see what are the sure tips.[/quote'] No you won't. You will give reasoning with your selections or your posts will be deleted. If you believe in fairy's, Santa and the Easter Bunny, that is your business, but astrology charts won't be accepted here without reasoning.

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) only a few first team players will travel to Greece: Szczesny, Vermaelen, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey and Gervinho. The rest are second string players and kids: Squillaci, Coquelin, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Chamakh, Angha, Ansah, Hajrovic, Meade, Monteiro, Shea and Akpom.

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) 3pts Olympiakos to beat Arsenal 13/8 Stan James Greece is never an easy place to go and play as Arsenal found out last year when they lost 3-1 to Olympiakos and I can see them losing again here. Although there will be one or two first team regulars involved this Arsenal side will be made up of mostly youngsters and fringe players. Olympiakos have been in decent nick domestically this season and with home advantage and the talent Arsenal have left at home I favour the Greeks here in what is effectively a dead rubber. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/olympiakos-vs-arsenal-betting-olympiakos-look-fair-value-to-beat-a-young-arsenal-side

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) I dreamed that Olympiakos will win this game and I predicted 100% winners so far when I dreamed a game. It was nice dream but let's get serious. Arsenal still have chance to finish at top place in the group if they win and Schalke lose. But they have bigger problems domestic league where they are awful, that's why we will probably see most of reserve players as they want to be prepared for next game in premier league where Wenger is under big pressure. Olympiakos are already qualified for Europa league but they will surely want to be top seeded in the next draw where they can face easier opponent and second leg at home. They will also play for their pride and of course to take scalp of big team. My only worries is they play against Panathinaikos on sunday. Maybe we will see one of two changing in line up but I'm sure they are motivated to win this game. Olympiakos played home twice so far on the last matchday against Arsenal in champions league. Both times Arsenal had nothing to play for while Olympiakos were more motivated and they won both games. I expect another win for Olympiakos

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) Even though Olympiakos are playing Panathinaikos on the weekend, Olympiakos are going into the Arsenal game with their full squad, they want to win the game in front of the home fans. Panathinaikos is not the same team of old, they are seriously struggling in the league at the moment and have financial issues, so Olympiakos will not really concern themselves with the Pana game, as they have pretty much won the greek super league from November (second placed PAOK is like 10 points behind, Pana is 18 points behind) Also its very difficult for any european team to win at Karaiskakis stadium, my prediction will be an Olympiakos win

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) Also Panathinaikos has themselves an important game on thursday. They need a win @ Tottenham and they will qualify. Tough I dont know if they take 1st squad there. Then again from tuesday to sunday its enough days for Oly to recover for that game. Oly coach said that they wont play the same playeers three times this week. They woudl prefer a win vs. pana then vs. arsenal. For me Arsenal squad looks weak in defense. They took Vermaelen with the squad but I cant see him playing 90 minutes there cause when he gets some muscular problem then Wenger has BIG problem in defense as Koscelny is out too. Tough they have some attcking potential on the pitch. I think with this squad they sure can conceede 1-3 but also score 1-3 goals. I think both teams will paly to score goals but it wont be a super intensive game. Oly showed that they want to win these games in last seasons as they did win twice vs. arsenal. So why not this time aroudn too? Then Arsenal second squad has some players who want to show off. Chamakh sure wants to score agoal. rosicky wants some assists. arshavin would be in spotlight with 2 goals. Will these players work their ass of at the defense? no probably not. Instead a totally new defence will probably more then once be on its own. After all its still a CL match. So there is motivation. I will take: btts @1,65 6/10 over 2,5 @1,85 5/10 over 3,5 @2,95 3/10 olyimpiakos hc-1 @4,2 5/10

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) totally agree with you notorious, a couple of more points in regards to this match is olympiakos have not lost their last five games against english teams in european cups at karaiskakis stadium, but also the referee for this game is also the same ref from last years 3-1 Olympiakos win in the last round!!!! Coincidence perhaps?? :)

The thing here is that Arsen Wenger did not bring some important players to Greece. He is resting Walcott, Wilshere, Podolski, Cazorla, Arteta and Mertesacker because they are having great troubles in Premier League and if they do not do something they will hardly play in Europe next year. So Arsenal passed already to next round and does not have to rush here tonight. On the other side, Olympiacos is looking for better place in Europa League and they will have bonuses if they win tonight so I expect them to achieve victory against great Arsenal. Great on paper and nothing more...

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) olympiakos @ 2.15 Everything has been explained here. Arsenal has left many first team players behind and are not interested in winning this match as they have already advanced. Schalke losing is a bit of a paradox these days, and I would not be surprised to see schalke and Olympiakos win these matches. The home crowd and higher quality players on the field should give Olympiakos a victory. Unfortunately i wish to be a little more confident but i will try this on a combination ticket. :clap

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) Olympiacos is already qualified to EL while Arsenal must win and hope, to get the 1st place. On the other hand, Arsenal don't seem very motivated since they need to win and hope for a 1X on the other match. Conversely Olympiacos is very motivated, as usual, when they face big teams at home. I'm not gonna bet on 1X2 but I have a lot of trust in: Over 2.5 @1,83 Paddy Power stake 8/10. I think that when you have nothing to loose you are playing more aggressively and open so I expect a lot of goals. Less confident but good odds, I'm gonna bet on Schalke04 win in France. Montpellier is playing for nothing and they will be focused on Ligue1 where they are in a very bad position while Schalke must win to be sure of the 1st place. Shalke to win @ 2,20 Giocodigitale stake 5/10

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) Lay Montpellier @ 3.10 Cant see a woeful side like Montpellier beating Schalke tonight. I doubt Schalke are going to let all their hard work be undone and finish second behind Arsenal. Not many Games left now until the Bundesliga break for christmas, so I can see Schalke rounding this game off with a Win. JUst to be cautious im going to Lay Mont as I dont think they are good enough to Win this.

Re: Group B > Dec 4th (Arsenal, Schalke, Montpelier, Olympiakos) Had to have a bet on Olympiakos after i saw the line-up for Arsenal. Szczesny, Jenkinson, Squillaci, Vermaelen, Meade, Coquelin, Rosicky, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chamakh, Gervinho Jenkinson, Squillaci, Meade, Coquelin, Ramsey, Chamakh, Gervinho all very average players in my opinion. Olympiakos WIN @ 9/10 Pinnacle MAX stakes for me.

montpellier vs schalke - 1
sportbetting, how do you read astro-charts ?Are these ready charts or you make them yourself...?10x in advance ..May i ask you for your email ?I want to learn additional things...