** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips

Dog Insider Knowledge Tips Sorry for posting in wrong section, couldn't find a greyhound section. Hi All, Brief intro. Been betting on dog races for over 22 years with an average of +12 every month. And i think its time i give my tips out to the public for them to start making some serious cash. Tips are from insider knowledge, and my own system. Subscribe to this thread as i will be posting the tips the minute i get them Here's the first tip: Date: 12/11/2012 First Tip: Location: Sheffield Time: 11.28 WILL GIVE TRAP # 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE RACES Best of luck ! Thread Success: 10/14 WINS SO FAR Race 1 [12/11/2012 - 11.28] : WIN @ 4/6 Race 2 [15/11/2012 - 12.27] : WIN @ 9/4 Race 3 [15/11/2012 - 13.44] : WIN @ 11/10 Race 4 [19/11/2012 - 11.28] : WIN @ 4/6 Race 5 [20/11/2012 - 11.28] : LOST (CAME 2nd) Race 6 [21/11/2012 - 12.27] : WIN @ 7/4 Race 7 [21/11/2012 - 20.09] : WIN @ EVENS Race 8 [22/11/2012 - 13.58] : WIN @ EVENS Race 9 [22/11/2012 - 19.39] : LOST (DOG KNOCKED OVER) Race 10 [23/11/2012 - 13.19] : LOST (NO EXCUSE) Race 11 [23/11/2012 - 18.39] : WIN @ 6/4 Race 12 [23/11/2012 - 21.09] : WIN @ 15/8 Race 13 [26/11/2012 - 21.22] : WIN @ 4/6 Race 14 [27/11/2012 - 11.22] : LOST (CAME 2nd) Race 15 [27/11/2012 - 16.39] : WIN @ 5/4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips

good call. waiting for the next one.
Great first tip, first win.
Wins @ 4/6. I'm something of a greyhound man myself. So what are the details of your system?
Sh*t Odds, will be better of course in future. Ahh system is a secret stay subscribed for tips though ;)
nice! thanks! how many races do you play per day? Sent from my GT-S5830 using PL Forum
Depends, some days i can have 2, some days can have 6. Stay Subscribed though

Re: Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips Nice start. DogInsider :welcome I got 4/5 (tried with betfair at 2.25 but no deal!) Never touch dogs but you tempted me. Learned my lesson from my local track and I never go there now because I hate losing! The only time I made money on greyhounds was when I lived near Crayford (for about 6 months way back around 1976), when I must have found a way through the handicapper as I was winning big money meeting after meeting on combination forecasts. So good I was going to every meeting. My success faded rapidly when one of the big bookies (Corals, I think) took over. Fortunately. I was quick enough to stop so Crayford will retain a soft spot in a heart, hardened by experience! So thanks mate. Maybe you can restore my faith in the dogs.

Re: Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips DogInsider, Just a point. Are you able to at least give notice of the hour or at even the day of a potential bet? Do not wish to look a gift horse in the mouth but I think that, good though you may be, people will tire of checking all times of the day. You have already generated a lot of interest. Please firm it up by giving us an idea of when to look. It would be great to have a profit-making tipster on what must be about the toughest medium of all - fintron is so right.

Re: Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips

DogInsider, Just a point. Are you able to at least give notice of the hour or at even the day of a potential bet? Do not wish to look a gift horse in the mouth but I think that, good though you may be, people will tire of checking all times of the day. You have already generated a lot of interest. Please firm it up by giving us an idea of when to look. It would be great to have a profit-making tipster on what must be about the toughest medium of all - fintron is so right.
Hi, I will normally give notice like "race at sheffield at 12 get ready for tip" an hour before so giving you a heads up, and then you will get the tip around 5-10 mins before the race. Cheers DogInsider

Re: Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips i dont think anyone puts in their actual age on a public forum do they? Well, not unless you have been a member for many years and made a few friends. I am registered at many forums with "false" details so to say for many reasons - avoiding spam, not completely trusting admins, etc. Not a big deal.

Re: Greyhound Insider Knowledge Tips - Daily FREE Tips Great stuff! 3 from 3 - I am beginning to believe!!!! Managed to get 1.12 after their take with betty's/ Tried to get the 1 dog with Willie's at 11/10 - but they withdrew. Took offer at SP but they withdrew; Tried again at 10/11 but they withdrew. Then 'RACE OVER' What shysters! Still, I am happy with 2 from 2. Thanks G.I.