Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v FC Twente (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Helsingborgs IF v Levante UD (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) I will certainly take Levente at 2.2 with Stan James. Levente need the points here to qualify whilst Helsingborg are already eliminated according to the Ueffa website. According to my maths though they still have an outside chance to qualify if they win the last 2 games and other results go their way. So I am not sure if they are definately out yet or not. Either way the Swedish league season has now finished so Helsingborg players will probably be winding down and concentrating on their holidays until the season starts again in March. So I dont think they have much motivation for this game. Twente and Hannover were both priced around 1.8 come kick off away at Helsingborg. Levente are on or thereabouts same level as both of those sides so 2.2 looks value. Levente so far have rested some players for Europa league games but the players that come in are still strong and Levente are taking this competition seriousley because it is the first time they have played in european competition in their history.

Re: Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

I will certainly take Levente at 2.2 with Stan James. Levente need the points here to qualify whilst Helsingborg are already eliminated according to the Ueffa website. According to my maths though they still have an outside chance to qualify if they win the last 2 games and other results go their way. So I am not sure if they are definately out yet or not. Either way the Swedish league season has now finished so Helsingborg players will probably be winding down and concentrating on their holidays until the season starts again in March. So I dont think they have much motivation for this game. Twente and Hannover were both priced around 1.8 come kick off away at Helsingborg. Levente are on or thereabouts same level as both of those sides so 2.2 looks value. Levente so far have rested some players for Europa league games but the players that come in are still strong and Levente are taking this competition seriousley because it is the first time they have played in european competition in their history.
Its not a 100 % must win game. I wouldnt underestimate the swedes who played very good in every game. They were better vs. Levante and Hannover but some bad luck cost them.. Its the last highlight of their season and for many at least the last europe game in the next seasons probably. Hannover is already through and wont play like crazy in Levante last game. With two draws Levante is through. Gekas and Martins wont play. Atta and P Larsson are the missings for Helsingborg. both central backs. Swedes will for sure fight but maybe Levante above evens is great but no Martins is quiete a blow as he isnt eligable to play.

Re: Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Helsingborg vs Levante = 2 (2.15) stake 5/10 Helsingborg position 4° points 1 Levante position 2 ° points 7 Preview: Helsingborg: suspended: Larsson (defender 7/0), Atta (defender 18/5); absent: Sadiku (midfielder 19/0), Bouaouzan (midfielder 23/2). Levante: injured: Gekas (striker 4/0); absent Martins (striker 8/5); goes back: Diop (midfielder 11/0). The home team has a score of w0-d1-l3 goals scored 5 goals against 8 while Levante has a score of w2-d1-l1 goals scored 5 goals against 2. Helsingborg has nothing more to ask of this competition and then play this game without any goals. The Levante rather play this game to win as the victory would avoid risking the last day against the unpredictable German Slomka, although already qualified. Home team well below the mark 2 seems the most logical and justified. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope

Re: Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente won't play with Nikolai Michailov, Robbert Schilder, Jerson Cabral, Nacer Chadli and Denny Landzaat. All of them are injured. McClaren doesn't care about the Europa League anyway.

Re: Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Good result for Levente. Clever from Ballesteros got a yellow card in the last minute which means he is suspended next game against Hannover which is a meaningless game. A canny old pro who has still got it aged 37.

Re: Group L > 22 November (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

Helsingborg vs Levante = 2 (2.15) stake 5/10 Helsingborg position 4° points 1 Levante position 2 ° points 7 Preview: Helsingborg: suspended: Larsson (defender 7/0), Atta (defender 18/5); absent: Sadiku (midfielder 19/0), Bouaouzan (midfielder 23/2). Levante: injured: Gekas (striker 4/0); absent Martins (striker 8/5); goes back: Diop (midfielder 11/0). The home team has a score of w0-d1-l3 goals scored 5 goals against 8 while Levante has a score of w2-d1-l1 goals scored 5 goals against 2. Helsingborg has nothing more to ask of this competition and then play this game without any goals. The Levante rather play this game to win as the victory would avoid risking the last day against the unpredictable German Slomka, although already qualified. Home team well below the mark 2 seems the most logical and justified. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHH :ok