Gooners low odds hunt

JdsGooner90

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners low odds hunt

Scrap the last bet didnt go through
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. ..... ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,.......................................... ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,...................................... ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... .................................. ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\.................................... ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................ .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,............................... ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..).............................. .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../............................... .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\.............................. .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ... ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... ......... ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,.............. .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,, .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\.......... ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\......... ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........ ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. ..... ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,.......................................... ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,...................................... ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... .................................. ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\.................................... ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................ .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,............................... ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..).............................. .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../............................... .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\.............................. .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ... ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... ......... ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,.............. .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,, .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\.......... ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\......... ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........ ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Ok from now on ill lie and count them towards my hunt when they dont go through :unsure

Ok from now on ill lie and count them towards my hunt when they dont go through :unsure
Look at it from other members/mods position. You 'scrapped' the bet 19 minutes later. That's a fairly long time in the world of in play betting. It didn't sound or look right. Earlier suggestions made about posting seem to have fallen on deaf ears when all they were designed to do was to avoid any possible pitfalls. As per the rules, don't be surprised if a Mod requests copies of bets sometime in the future.

Re: Gooners low odds hunt But what i dont get is that why would i want to cancel a bet that won? id understand if the bet i scrapped lost but it didnt. I was on my phone and thought it had been matched but obviously didnt when i went back on my account 20 minutes later and realised i was on the same amount prior to the bet i thought had been matched. I didnt scrap it in order to benefit from it did i.

The 2goal gap with 10 to go imo is less risk than 1goal with 5 mins to go
It depends on how open the game is, the majority of games i just check with shots on goal corners etc to see how open the game is, its working so far Bet 61. Stuttgart vs Molde (0-0 3 mins) Over 0.5 goals £18.54 @ 1.01

But what i dont get is that why would i want to cancel a bet that won? id understand if the bet i scrapped lost but it didnt. I was on my phone and thought it had been matched but obviously didnt when i went back on my account 20 minutes later and realised i was on the same amount prior to the bet i thought had been matched. I didnt scrap it in order to benefit from it did i.
People would only know that if they searched for the result, and when they've probably never even heard of the teams involved they might not be inclined to check. A modicum of integrity is all that is required.